• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    So em's what you been up to today?

Apart from shopping :D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    So em's what you been up to today?

Apart from shopping :D

lol. nothing. :D today has been my *official* day off of everything. :) so yeh, shopping was pretty much it.

but it was tough. :confused: kinda. I did find 3 brilliant t-shirts which I'm going to tell you about whether you care or not. :D

a pink one that says:
    "I didn't ask to be princess, but hey, the crown fits..."
    a green one that says:
    "Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted"
    and a light blue one with a pic of a nice blonde girl rabbit that says:
    "Bunny de Luxe".

:D

so, what have you been up to then? :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. nothing. :D today has been my *official* day off of everything. :) so yeh, shopping was pretty much it.

but it was tough. :confused: kinda. I did find 3 brilliant t-shirts which I'm going to tell you about whether you care or not. :D

a pink one that says:
    "I didn't ask to be princess, but hey, the crown fits..."
    a green one that says:
    "Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted"
    and a light blue one with a pic of a nice blonde girl rabbit that says:
    "Bunny de Luxe".

so, what have you been up to then? :D

Very funny t-shirts ;)

Working very hard, teaching kids how to cook and pretty much spending the day on here :o

One pain in the ass though, am trying to make a dvd for some kids but its not working and its doing my head in :mad:
    I need a coffee!
    Just thought of a song for you......

"there's nothing worse than an emmi outta control....

emmi outta control, emmi outta control.....

there's nothing worse than an emmi outta control"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Very funny t-shirts ;)

Working very hard, teaching kids how to cook and pretty much spending the day on here :o

One pain in the ass though, am trying to make a dvd for some kids but its not working and its doing my head in :mad:

I know. I love them all. :D;) lol. especially the bunny one. :p

teaching kids how to cook? really? :) sounds nice. what were you cooking then?

well that sucks. :mad: lol. wish I could help you but I'm useless when it comes to stuff like that. I mean, my little sister showed my how to use MSN. :eek: :rolleyes: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just thought of a song for you......

"there's nothing worse than an emmi outta control....

emmi outta control, emmi outta control.....

there's nothing worse than an emmi outta control"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:eek:

:rolleyes:

:p

you might be right with that though. :p:D;)

nicely thought though, 'gremmie' actually does rhyme with my name. :eek: :D
    eMMI wrote:
    I know. I love them all. :D;) lol. especially the bunny one. :p

teaching kids how to cook? really? :) sounds nice. what were you cooking then?

well that sucks. :mad: lol. wish I could help you but I'm useless when it comes to stuff like that. I mean, my little sister showed my how to use MSN. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

We cooked Italian meatballs and spagetti and swiss roll......well when I say we I mean the girls showed them and I just stood there and looked pretty :D:p

I've never tried to use MSN :confused:
    Same with Myspace
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek:

:rolleyes:

:p

you might be right with that though. :p:D;)

nicely thought though, 'gremmie' actually does rhyme with my name. :eek: :D

I know I am a genius...we should get the band to play it in dublin and sing emmi instead of gremmie :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    We cooked Italian meatballs and spagetti and swiss roll......well when I say we I mean the girls showed them and I just stood there and looked pretty :D:p

I've never tried to use MSN :confused:
    Same with Myspace

well, a job very suitable for you. :p:D

I had to get it so I could talk with my Scottish host quicker than on here or on MySpace. :)

it's basically really easy, I just had to get rid of the irrational fear of it. :D
    MySpace is kinda easy too, and fun, maybe you should try it. :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    I know I am a genius...we should get the band to play it in dublin and sing emmi instead of gremmie :D

well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here Al. :rolleyes: :p:D

that would be.. :o an unusual experience. :D:p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘are you making newagehippie queue as well for all that time.... or are you making Redrock come and queue with you as well.... seeing as how one of them has your 'bracelet' or do you mean joining the normal queue?? using a normal ticket?’

Anyone else is free to do whatever they like :cool: . I just don’t understand your infatuation with my ways of doing things :confused:

and NewageH is a bloke and so if we moan at him he'll do as we say’

hmm… ya reckon? ;) Such big boy talk :eek: On the internet of all places :eek:

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    eMMI wrote:
    well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here Al. :rolleyes: :p:D

that would be.. :o an unusual experience. :D:p

Yeah but you'd love it ;)

I try to do my job as best I could :D

Myspace......does it take long to set up....don't know if I have the patience to spend a long time working on it
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah but you'd love it ;)

I try to do my job as best I could :D

Myspace......does it take long to set up....don't know if I have the patience to spend a long time working on it

I don't know.. I blush very easily.. :o:p:D I do love getting attention though, being the typical Aries that I am. :D;)

well, I'd say that's a good way to do it. :):D

nah, couple of minutes really. if ya wanna do something fancy with it then it takes longer. but you can get pre-made layouts and stuff. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    I don't know.. I blush very easily.. :o:p:D I do love getting attention though, being the typical Aries that I am. :D;)

well, I'd say that's a good way to do it. :):D

nah, couple of minutes really. if ya wanna do something fancy with it then it takes longer. but you can get pre-made layouts and stuff. :D

Might give it a lash so :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Might give it a lash so :D

well I have no clue what that means but you do as you feel is best. :D
    Gotta go....see a tomorrow :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Gotta go....see a tomorrow :D

alrighty then. :D

bye! :D talk to you later.
    eMMI wrote:
    well I have no clue what that means but you do as you feel is best. :D

It means I'll have a go
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    It means I'll have a go

alrighty. :D well, you do that. :D

I'm off too so bye - again. :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Good morning lovely people!! I wonder what we'll be talking about today then? Monkey felching? Git surfing? Todger dodging? The possibilities are endless! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good morning lovely people!! I wonder what we'll be talking about today then? Monkey felching? Git surfing? Todger dodging? The possibilities are endless! :D

we could talk about the length of your signature.... fuckin hell... i had to scroll down half the screen to read it all ;)

on a slightly more 'ohhh poor me' line of reply.... my wife broke a bone in her foot last night :(

could be in plaster for 6 weeks, she has to go back to hozzie today and see what has to be done.... as a result i missed the feckin fitba :( ... only saw the extra time and apparently it was a great game!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    my wife broke a bone in her foot last night
    .... as a result i missed the feckin fitba :( ... only saw the extra time and apparently it was a great game!!!

Bloody hell! How inconsiderate of her! I hope you'll administer the appropriate punishment? ;)

Edit: see how impressionable I am? I altered my sig at your behest oh master on high! (Well, maybe not on high, just up in Scotland. You may be nearer to sea level than me for all I know. And who cares anyway? Bollocks!).
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    we could talk about the length of your signature.... fuckin hell... i had to scroll down half the screen to read it all ;)

on a slightly more 'ohhh poor me' line of reply.... my wife broke a bone in her foot last night :(

could be in plaster for 6 weeks, she has to go back to hozzie today and see what has to be done.... as a result i missed the feckin fitba :( ... only saw the extra time and apparently it was a great game!!!
    Awww :o poor wifey :( as if it weren't bad enough being stuck with you... but to break a bone in her foot :(

The match last night was the best *I* have ever seen and Cannavaro gave one of the best performances ever. I'm just glad I wasn't German or Italian cos I would have broke down before the end... I was fucking tense enough and screaming at the telly (for Italy). Brilliant brilliant game of football :) and Italy just about deserved the win.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Awww :o poor wifey :( as if it weren't bad enough being stuck with you... but to break a bone in her foot :(

The match last night was the best *I* have ever seen and Cannavaro gave one of the best performances ever. I'm just glad I wasn't German or Italian cos I would have broke down before the end... I was fucking tense enough and screaming at the telly (for Italy). Brilliant brilliant game of football :) and Italy just about deserved the win.

haaa haa ya cheeky bugger ;):D

yeah, i watched all the extra time stuff and saw the 1st half in the hospital... but i watched the highlights after the game had ended... and i wanted Italy as well and thought they were definitely the better team... 58% possession and more shots at goal than Germany made me think they deserved it... but Germany were good as well... just lacked the killer instict last night.. that final pass wasnt there.... but all credit to Italy :)

the goals were excellent werent they? The pass for Grosso to score was copied from me.... im sure of it!! ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning everyone :o and that's about all I'll have time for today too... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hi Dave :)
    Hope ur doing ok and life is good , not long till Dublin now :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    haaa haa ya cheeky bugger ;):D

By the way...nice picture on Myspace Dunk! Did it take you a long time to squeeze that fruit into your eyesockets? :confused:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    Hi Dave :)
    Hope ur doing ok and life is good , not long till Dublin now :)

Hiya VV, yeah life is good, just hectic right now!! yeah Dublin!!

It's almost my next gig now...

Just done successive weekends, Who, Flaming Lips, eels etc at Leeds and then last Sunday Chili's in Coventry...

Got Guns n' Roses in 3 weeks :o and then it's pedal to the metal for Dublin... how's you? :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Byrnzie wrote:
    By the way...nice picture on Myspace Dunk! Did it take you a long time to squeeze that fruit into your eyesockets? :confused:

not fruit my good man... they are in fact mini bagels :cool:

my kids did it to me :D
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    Morning - nice to meet you all. I'm new here by the way so I'll jump straight in!

How long have you all known each other?

Have ye had a chance to listen to the easy street disk yet?