Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    1. your brother.. and digital cameras are handy as fuck... you could have taken it into the Astoria
    2. i wont
    3. speakers are 4.99 in argos... buy them
    4. NTL... fair enough
    5. i have a credit card and a debit card... i'm not in debt :confused:... you can set it up to pay off your balance every pay day or whatever... quite easy!!

no word back on the horse and cart then :p
    1. I would have lost it :rolleyes:
    2. Fucking DON'T then :cool:
    3. Nope! Did you see the second part of my answer? :rolleyes:
    4. :p
    5. I don't WANT a credit or a debit card and don't feel the need to get one just cos YOU have one :rolleyes: . I'm quite fine with cash and don't understand why it's so unpopular these days. Yes, it may be mildly irritating at times not to be able to buy some on the net but I'd much rather have as little as possible contact with banks - why pay them to take my money? :confused: I have my own.

As for the horse and cart - I'm sure you can hire one if ya want, like ya can do in Scotland I'm sure ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    I've just noticed, it seems to bother everyone else a lot more than me :confused: What the fucks THAT about?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Afternoon all,

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.........

Didn't want to be left out of the madness today :D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    5. I don't WANT a credit or a debit card and don't feel the need to get one just cos YOU have one :rolleyes: . I'm quite fine with cash and don't understand why it's so unpopular these days. Yes, it may be mildly irritating at times not to be able to buy some on the net but I'd much rather have as little as possible contact with banks - why pay them to take my money? :confused: I have my own.

As for the horse and cart - I'm sure you can hire one if ya want, like ya can do in Scotland I'm sure ;)

1-4 so boring i deleted them
    5. I'm not saying you should get one because i have one!!!! i just said i have one and i'm not in debt... also the bank has never ever had a penny off me for using them... i transfer to a 0% card every year... and debit cards are completely free... so the banks dont get a penny from me (and others like me)

and it would bug the fucking life out of me if i didnt have a card nowadays for internet stuff... i wouldnt have got Dublin or Astoria tickets.... i wouldnt own Showbox DVD or SVT?!! thats worth having the cards in themselves...

but....eh...whatever!!

i read on another thread that you are seriously not meeting up with us pre-concert for a drink or whatever... thats a bit disappointing, and so therefore ... :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I've just noticed, it seems to bother everyone else a lot more than me :confused: What the fucks THAT about?

what does?

and have you seen how genuinely 'awesome' my myspace site is now :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    1-4 so boring i deleted them
    5. I'm not saying you should get one because i have one!!!! i just said i have one and i'm not in debt... also the bank has never ever had a penny off me for using them... i transfer to a 0% card every year... and debit cards are completely free... so the banks dont get a penny from me (and others like me)

and it would bug the fucking life out of me if i didnt have a card nowadays for internet stuff... i wouldnt have got Dublin or Astoria tickets.... i wouldnt own Showbox DVD or SVT?!! thats worth having the cards in themselves...

but....eh...whatever!!

i read on another thread that you are seriously not meeting up with us pre-concert for a drink or whatever... thats a bit disappointing, and so therefore ... :(
    Well I managed to get tickets for Dublin and Astoria with NO credit card :eek: . How incredibly amazing of me :) . No honestly I just don't like them. I've had credit cards in the past and they just annoy me. Lol, how many times DO I have to tell ya I'm not meeting up with yas beforehand? I'm sorry, I'd love to and all but PJ come first :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    what does?

You (by the looks of it ;) ):D :o
    I need a coffee!
    what does?

My lack of technologicity :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I feel I'm being a bit of a gooseberry :o

HELLO ANY SANE PEOPLE OUT THERE ?? :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    what does?

Nope, but I'm on me way
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awwwwwww I'd save u Al but i need to go buy a paddleing pool ours died at the weekend !

and yes Dunk ur page is looking SEXY :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    what does?

What's the link to your myspace mateypoo's?
    Irish Al wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: No! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Irish Al wrote:

Lol, ehhhh, do ya know where ya are? :confused:

And sorry didn't mean to make you feel like a goose :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Hi Al :):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Well I managed to get tickets for Dublin and Astoria with NO credit card :eek: . How incredibly amazing of me :) . No honestly I just don't like them. I've had credit cards in the past and they just annoy me. Lol, how many times DO I have to tell ya I'm not meeting up with yas beforehand? I'm sorry, I'd love to and all but PJ come first :o

you only got tickets for Dublin due to living in the city... if you lived in Cavan you would have been fucked.... and the Astoria was a gift from someone on here... pure luck of circumstance then!!

YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRACELET PASS YOU NUTTER.... 8, 9, 10 and breathe.... you honestly going to queue for 8 hours or so... i just thought you were joking!!
    Chime wrote:
    Hi Al :):p

No, I think you quoted the wrong thing :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What's the link to your myspace mateypoo's?

its on me signature

or if you do that profile thingy on my username on here it comes up with 'visit my homepage' or something :)

you got one Byrnzie, Al, anyone else!!!

Hellsy got me onto it :cool:
    Ah thats better.....hello beautiful people......and dunk :D:p

I think it might be time to start up the "guess the set list" game I tried starting months ago...am gonna bump it up and lets start the fun :D
    I need a coffee!
    you only got tickets for Dublin due to living in the city... if you lived in Cavan you would have been fucked.... and the Astoria was a gift from someone on here... pure luck of circumstance then!!

YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRACELET PASS YOU NUTTER.... 8, 9, 10 and breathe.... you honestly going to queue for 8 hours or so... i just thought you were joking!!
    There are places to buy tickets in Cavan ya know :rolleyes:

And if i were living in Cavan, I would have got the bus to Dublin the day before and camped out. I was gonna camp anyway til I found a better way. Don't ya listen.

I had fun in the queue - wasn't exactly a waste of the 9 or so hours IMO.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    awwwwwww I'd save u Al but i need to go buy a paddleing pool ours died at the weekend !

and yes Dunk ur page is looking SEXY :p

thanks VV... yours is very calming i find... (well the music isnt calming... i meant the background!!) :)

the music has a rockcentric attitude ;)
    No I dont have one :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

I think it might be time to start up the "guess the set list" game I tried starting months ago...am gonna bump it up and lets start the fun :D

Lol, ahhh so easily pleased :D

Get a myspace Al, they're fun.

http://www.myspace.com/heinekenhelen
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    its on me signature

or if you do that profile thingy on my username on here it comes up with 'visit my homepage' or something :)

you got one Byrnzie, Al, anyone else!!!

Hellsy got me onto it :cool:

I think it's Byrnzie28 or Byrnzie300 - I only set it up a while ago. Need to spruce it up a bit.
    Irish Al wrote:

O.k, 1st song = Long Road, then Severed hand....
    And if i were living in Cavan, I would have got the bus to Dublin the day before and camped out. I was gonna camp anyway til I found a better way. Don't ya listen.

that sounds.... errr.... convenient :rolleyes:

so instead of a bank maybe charging you 11pence for buying a gig ticket you were prepared to pay to get on a bus... then camp out on a street not knowing what the weather would be like.... then be in hope that all the people before you in the queue didnt get all the tickets..

*rips up credit cards*

you've convinced me... i'm off to pay for my next holiday by donating blood... must also buy a tent for future camping out shopping sprees

Dublin Airport closed due to bomb threat!!
    Irish Al wrote:

hi Al

did you just fart Al?
    There are places to buy tickets in Cavan ya know :rolleyes:

I had fun in the queue - wasn't exactly a waste of the 9 or so hours IMO.

Seriously HH. How would you feel if you queue for 8 hours and then you see me and Dunkman e.t.c waltzing into the venue before you when they open the doors for those with 10club tickets? I predict a loud demented scream emanating from your person at said moment in time. :eek:
    that sounds.... errr.... convient :rolleyes:

Convient? Your slipping man, your slipping!!
    hi Al

did you just fart Al?

You didn't hear it did you :eek:
    I need a coffee!