Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Emmi. I hope you have a Joygasmic day today and that you don't bump into any Dynamic Butt Monkey's! :D

well I too hope I don't bump into those buggers! :eek:

lol. I hope you all have a supermegauberfunkytastic day. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    well I too hope I don't bump into those buggers! :eek:

lol. I hope you all have a supermegauberfunkytastic day. :D

Ehh? Is that a Finnish word? (Weirdo!) ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ehh? Is that a Finnish word? (Weirdo!) ;)

no it isn't. :p

but the longest Finnish word is lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas. and that's a real word. :D

EDIT: there aren't supposed to be those stupid spaces there but I can't get them off. :mad:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    no it isn't. :p

but the longest Finnish word is lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas. and that's a real word. :D

EDIT: there aren't supposed to be those stupid spaces there but I can't get them off. :mad:

Fuck me sideways with a rather large farming instrument!! :eek: That is a truly Gugungous word! It looks more like a complicated mathematical equation! What does it mean? :confused: Why? :confused: Noooo need!! :eek:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    instruction book??? what the fuck is an 'instruction book'

1. put batteries in camera
    2. press on button
    3. take photo
    4. plug USB cable in
    5. open up folder and copy pics to desktop
    6. put pic into photobucket.com
    7. await laughs and ridicule

how easy was that

fuckin instruction books... i'm a bloke, we dont use them :):D
    :confused: Well if it's that easy how come they sent a disk with it? :confused: and with the MD coming today I can't be sitting here with a bloody USB cable coming out of the computer as I upload pictures... can I? :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :confused: Well if it's that easy how come they sent a disk with it? :confused: and with the MD coming today I can't be sitting here with a bloody USB cable coming out of the computer as I upload pictures... can I? :rolleyes:

the disc will contain photo software... but you dont necessarily have to use it if your machine is a plug n play PC... i.e. Windows XP... you can normally just plug them in and then operate it as a seperate drive..

and no you cant have a camera and a USB cable coming out of the machine TODAY.... but you've had about 479 other fucking days since last xmas to perform this basic function, so no rolly feckin eyes at me for your lack of technical know-how wummin :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    the disc will contain photo software... but you dont necessarily have to use it if your machine is a plug n play PC... i.e. Windows XP... you can normally just plug them in and then operate it as a seperate drive..

and no you cant have a camera and a USB cable coming out of the machine TODAY.... but you've had about 479 other fucking days since last xmas to perform this basic function, so no rolly feckin eyes at me for your lack of technical know-how wummin :mad:
    I never claimed to be a fuckin technical wizard :rolleyes: and I'll roll my eyes as much as I want... and yas all asked for a picture and you bloody got one didn't ya? And now what? Ya want more? Sooooooooooo fucking hard to please the lot of yas. I do things in my own time, in case ya haven't noticed :p , so when I get around to working the camera WHENEVER that may be, I'll fucking let ya know, ALRIGHT?????????? :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

And is THAT supposed to make sense????? :mad:

I appreciate your attempts to show how much you know again but when I'm ready I will ask some of the wonderful people here who are able to explain things in SIMPLE terms cos whatever you just said is no good to me :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    I never claimed to be a fuckin technical wizard :rolleyes: and I'll roll my eyes as much as I want... and yas all asked for a picture and you bloody got one didn't ya? And now what? Ya want more? Sooooooooooo fucking hard to please the lot of yas. I do things in my own time, in case ya haven't noticed :p , so when I get around to working the camera WHENEVER that may be, I'll fucking let ya know, ALRIGHT?????????? :cool:

I was going to up the ante and ask if you have a phone that takes pics as it would be way easier to upload but then again maybe it wouldn't :P

But keep them waiting anyhow and who knows by the time you get around to taking a picture and uploading it to please them all you'll hair will be grown anyway so let them see it in august :P
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    siochan wrote:
    I was going to up the ante and ask if you have a phone that takes pics as it would be way easier to upload but then again maybe it wouldn't :P

But keep them waiting anyhow and who knows by the time you get around to taking a picture and uploading it to please them all you'll hair will be grown anyway so let them see it in august :P

Lol :D If I had a picture phone do you think I'd be having this much trouble? :D I had one for about a week last year and lost it so fuck that. But I've taken the pictures - I just have to get them on the computer.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol :D If I had a picture phone do you think I'd be having this much trouble? :D I had one for about a week last year and lost it so fuck that. But I've taken the pictures - I just have to get them on the computer.

It is quite straight forward, if you put in the disk that came with it and follow the instructions .... which means you only just have to click through the install ..... once that is done when you plug camera in and turn it on the software does everything else for you and uploads the pics from camera to a designated folder usually in your documents ( you'll see what folder when you are installing the software it will tell you it's location)
    and that's it done .....
    if you do find it awkward give me a text when you're setting it up!
    oh and just as another slice of info ..... i'm invading Dublin on sat. to protest ..... probably won't have time to do much else though .... just thought i'd give u prior warning ...lol
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Could even be easier, depending on what your computer is running on. You can try plugging the camera in with the USB cable, switch camera on, go into 'explore' (where it lists all your folders and files on your computers), find your camera drive, open the folders and you should be able to see your files/pics. Just select them, drag and drop onto your hard disk (or copy and paste). Does that make sense? Today not a good day, but try tomorrow. As Dunk said, you may not need the disk - they are often add ons that allow photo manipulation, etc. Remember, your pics are files just like any old word document and can be treated as such. Don't need sophisticated software!

(God, I hope I didn't sound too patronizing :eek: )
    Lol, thanks you two :D And no grr, you couldn't be patronising if you tried :)

Well tonight I'll try and find all the stuff for it and maybe give it a go tomorrow.

And siochan, shite, I won't be around this weekend anyway - typical! So what ya protesting?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well tonight I'll try and find all the stuff for it and maybe give it a go tomorrow.

Yeah... tidy your room up!!!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Hi guys,

How is everyone? All you footie freaks gotten over the biggest of English past times - England getting knocked out of the world cup? Wish I cared?! :)

Have I missed anything?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Hey foxy!! How are ya feeling??? Did you miss anything? Only the usual... :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Hey foxy!! How are ya feeling??? Did you miss anything? Only the usual... :D:D:D

Ah - glad I didn't miss anything interesting :D

Feeling low - headaces are now a permanant feature in my life - had two naughty days off work, couldn't get out of bed! Docs this afternoon to find out whats up and the results of my blood tests etc. It'll be the same old story - tired, stressed and exhausted! I swear if they give me that bullshit again I'm gonna scream!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Feeling low - headaces are now a permanant feature in my life - had two naughty days off work, couldn't get out of bed! Docs this afternoon to find out whats up and the results of my blood tests etc. It'll be the same old story - tired, stressed and exhausted! I swear if they give me that bullshit again I'm gonna scream!

Depression? Classic symptoms.....
    redrock wrote:
    Depression? Classic symptoms.....

Don't think so, quite happy and content I think! Just fed up with being ill, been really run down for about 3 years, always getting colds and flus and headaches etc. Since I had a bad case of pleurisy - never felt the same since!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

oooohhhh shouting at me... :D

c'mon, you gotta admit that it reads pretty bad when you talk about anything technical... or anything with electronics basically... i'm beginning to wonder if you would be better off in medieval times ;)

heres the evidence so far:-
    1. Digital camera... bought as a gift but never used (how thankful :p ) due to fear it will blow up or something
    2. the business with the Astoria download a while back... *shudders* cant...go...back...there
    3. your pc not having speakers .... just plain fuckin weird :p
    4. you dont have Sky or freeview... how do you survive :D
    5. you cant buy things on t'internet as you have no credit card or debit card :confused:.... this means it has taken you years to buy Single Video Theory and you cant become a member of the fanclub... which is a good enough reason to get a blimmin credit card wummin :mad:

am i gonna land in Ireland and then a horse and cart will take me from the plane to the 'hut' otherwise known as 'arrivals' ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Don't think so, quite happy and content I think! Just fed up with being ill, been really run down for about 3 years, always getting colds and flus and headaches etc. Since I had a bad case of pleurisy - never felt the same since!

Pleurisy is a fucker... :(

most women i've heard with your complaints need a Strapadichtomy :);)

hope you are doing ok though FoxyM... :)
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Hi guys,

How is everyone? All you footie freaks gotten over the biggest of English past times - England getting knocked out of the world cup? Wish I cared?! :)

Have I missed anything?

What World Cup? :confused:
    Dunno - the one that turned my boyf into a monster?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Dunno - the one that turned my boyf into a monster?

so the Full Moon World Cup is finished :(

bugger :mad:
    so the Full Moon World Cup is finished :(

bugger :mad:

:)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Byrnzie wrote:
    Fuck me sideways with a rather large farming instrument!! :eek: That is a truly Gugungous word! It looks more like a complicated mathematical equation! What does it mean? :confused: Why? :confused: Noooo need!! :eek:

:eek:

lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

aeroplane *something* turbine motor helpmechanic *something* officer student. :D as you can see, I don't have a direct translation for it as it's a complex compound word. :p I think it's in the Guinnes Book of Records even. :confused: or so I've been told. :D
    oooohhhh shouting at me... :D

c'mon, you gotta admit that it reads pretty bad when you talk about anything technical... or anything with electronics basically... i'm beginning to wonder if you would be better off in medieval times ;)

heres the evidence so far:-
    1. Digital camera... bought as a gift but never used (how thankful :p ) due to fear it will blow up or something
    2. the business with the Astoria download a while back... *shudders* cant...go...back...there
    3. your pc not having speakers .... just plain fuckin weird :p
    4. you dont have Sky or freeview... how do you survive :D
    5. you cant buy things on t'internet as you have no credit card or debit card :confused:.... this means it has taken you years to buy Single Video Theory and you cant become a member of the fanclub... which is a good enough reason to get a blimmin credit card wummin :mad:

am i gonna land in Ireland and then a horse and cart will take me from the plane to the 'hut' otherwise known as 'arrivals' ;)
    What's wrong with not liking technology - I don't trust it and I don't understand it and it's not my friend and can't take the place of actual real friends that I may or may not have.

1. who the fuck would give me something I can't use anyway? *Shakes head* :o
    2. So don't then :cool:
    3. It's actually not MY PC - it's the one at work and the speakers BROKE - these things happen. And not all of us can sit here listening to music and various other stuff.
    4. I HAVE NTL - which is an equivilant of sky, about 200 channels perhaps :confused: and I still only really watch the main 6 or 7.
    5. Why would I want to be in debt? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I'm really sorry to hear this foxy :( . Anything we can do to cheer ya up?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    What's wrong with not liking technology - I don't trust it and I don't understand it and it's not my friend and can't take the place of actual real friends that I may or may not have.

1. who the fuck would give me something I can't use anyway? *Shakes head* :o
    2. So don't then :cool:
    3. It's actually not MY PC - it's the one at work and the speakers BROKE - these things happen. And not all of us can sit here listening to music and various other stuff.
    4. I HAVE NTL - which is an equivilant of sky, about 200 channels perhaps :confused: and I still only really watch the main 6 or 7.
    5. Why would I want to be in debt? :confused:

1. your brother.. and digital cameras are handy as fuck... you could have taken it into the Astoria
    2. i wont
    3. speakers are 4.99 in argos... buy them
    4. NTL... fair enough
    5. i have a credit card and a debit card... i'm not in debt :confused:... you can set it up to pay off your balance every pay day or whatever... quite easy!!

no word back on the horse and cart then :p