Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Def 3 hour PJ set I could handle :D

BOOHOO BOOHOO BOOHOO :(:(:(:(:(:(
    Sorry :o

I think my ideal support act would be..... hmm... Pink Floyd or The Who would be a pretty good warm up to the bestest greatest band on the planet :)

Can't see it happening though :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    Irish Al wrote:

I could handle tool supporting PJ in a joint 6 hour marathon gig :D:D

the building would be instantly destroyed as that much awesome cannot be contained in one place.........
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Instead of support, I would love to see them jamming with some of the other guys from the so called seattle scene/grungy thingmejobby....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Instead of support, I would love to see them jamming with some of the other guys from the so called seattle scene/grungy thingmejobby....

After last night I vote AiC :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Oohhh yeah! They're playing the US in August but last show seems to be on 20th. Plenty of time to get to Dublin :D:D:D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Never heard her stuff but she would sure be one for the boys!!

hahah yes she can be a little erotic ! :D

but she is amazing live really goes into her own zone and gives her all !
    i have her on myspace page , u should check it out ;)

dam i want pj to play the whole of save it for later sometime.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    lol. this sucks, I appear and everyone disappears. :eek:

ah well, I suppose they've got something better to do. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    when i was a schoolboy i'd have killed nuns to see a woman hanging out french knickers of her window!! :o

easily pleased i am :)

Hmm, interesting! You have used the past tense and the present tense together here. Therefore, either you are still a schoolboy, and were using the past tense to refer to a point in time which can be considered intrical to the present, as in yesterday, for instance. Or, you would still kill "...nuns to see a woman hanging out french knickers of her window." Or both! Weirdo! :eek: ;)
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. this sucks, I appear and everyone disappears. :eek:

ah well, I suppose they've got something better to do. :D

Hey! I was on lunch! Sorry! I was eating beef stew with dumplings! £1.49p from the reduced section in Sainsburys. Lovely!! Hows things today Emmi?? :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey! I was on lunch! Sorry! I was eating beef stew with dumplings! £1.49p from the reduced section in Sainsburys. Lovely!! Hows things today Emmi?? :D

lol. consider yourself excused then. :p

things are rather nice actually. the weather is good, I'm listening to good music, I have new shirts and I finally managed to book my flights to Scotland (for this month) on Sunday. :D

how about you then? :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Sorry :o

I think my ideal support act would be..... hmm... Pink Floyd or The Who would be a pretty good warm up to the bestest greatest band on the planet :)

Can't see it happening though :(

Pink Floyd =

[size=+3]Boring!![/size]
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. consider yourself excused then. :p

things are rather nice actually. the weather is good, I'm listening to good music, I have new shirts and I finally managed to book my flights to Scotland (for this month) on Sunday. :D

how about you then? :)

Sorry, I was still lost in a world of dumplings! I love em! Do you have dumplings in Finland? I'm at work today. It's hot and muggy in England. Sweaty and horrible. Thunderstroms. Booo! :( I leave at 4pm today though! Yippeee! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Pink Floyd =

[size=+3]Boring!![/size]

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its so nice to find someone who dislikes Pink Floyd as much as me :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sorry, I was still lost in a world of dumplings! I love em! Do you have dumplings in Finland? I'm at work today. It's hot and muggy in England. Sweaty and horrible. Thunderstroms. Booo! :( I leave at 4pm today though! Yippeee! :)

I don't know actually.. what are dumplings? :confused:

I'm glad that the sun is shining, maybe I'll finally manage to catch some of them rays. :D

I love thunderstorms. and the wind. ooh, it's ssooo great. well, maybe not in the summer though. :o
    V V wrote:
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its so nice to find someone who dislikes Pink Floyd as much as me :D

Pink Floyd suck dumplings! :eek: Good bands just eat them!
    eMMI wrote:
    what are dumplings? :confused:

They're soft pudgy things that go with gravy. I don't know how else to describe them. VV, help! :eek:
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    So is there no opening act set for PJ yet??? :eek:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    So is there no opening act set for PJ yet??? :eek:

What does that have to do with dumplings Newagehippie? :mad:

But seriously. I think the answer to your question is no, or yes, depending how you look at it. :confused:
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    I think the opening act will be a one off slot for Dublin....maybe someone who is appearing the same day as Pearl Jam at Reading and Leeds.

I can't remember who else is playing that day.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    Slayer??:eek:
    LOL I only know how to make veggie ones !

put margarine in freezer for a moment to go very hard
    grate marg. into bowl
    add flour and rub between finges (like making crumble topping)
    then squash into balls with palms and pop into the stew so they cook in the juice !

*sits back and waits for comments*

eMMi i love summer storms last night was great :)
    btw Cincinnati show is ACE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn she said have i got a little story for uuuuuuuuuu
    V V wrote:

grate marg. into bowl
    then squash into balls with palms and pop into the stew so they cook in the juice !

[size=+4]VV is the greatest!![/size]
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    redrock wrote:
    Slayer??:eek:

That would be unique!!

There could be some truth to this whole no support theory as it's advertised as the show starting at 8.00 which if there's a support band, means PJ would be unlikely to take to the stage till 9.00 at the earliest. Working on the assumption that like most venues the Point will have an 11 o'clock curfew, that means a scaled down set from Pearl Jam

....and nobody wants that now do they!
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    V V wrote:

grate marg. into bowl

*sits back and waits for comments*

eMMi i love summer storms last night was great :)

alrighty. :)

well, for what I've heard now, no we don't have dumplings here. at least I've never had them.

oh, I love the moment just before the storm when all the birds are quiet and there's a strong wind. :) wind is just.. one of my favourite things in the world.
    big storms scare the living heck outta me sometimes but I still love them! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:

well, aren't you into flashy posts today. :D:):p
    Byrnzie wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

**blushes**

oh yeah and u can put herbs n stuff in them , they are nice !
    eMMI wrote:
    wind is just.. one of my favourite things in the world.
    :)

But it messes your hair up!
    redrock wrote:

You girls have discovered the way to my heart! :o