Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    You didn't hear it did you :eek:

no no.... i smelled spunk :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    thanks VV... yours is very calming i find... (well the music isnt calming... i meant the background!!) :)

the music has a rockcentric attitude ;)

hahaha thank you , i changed the song today , not sure christians will like it !

Chime if u see this Gossard is God is going tonight , look out for him :) oh and he's ticketless !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Convient? Your slipping man, your slipping!!

its "you're".... not your .... tsk tsk ;)

ya bugger :mad: :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

Then wipe under your nose its dripping off...you're meant to swallow it all......jesus did byrnzie's website teach you nothing :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dunk , that is gross
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k, 1st song = Long Road, then Severed hand....

USE THE PROPER THREAD :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    USE THE PROPER THREAD :mad:

Jeez man, I can't juggle between this thread, my filth thread, and yet another thread to boot, whilst also wielding my spam javelin in one hand and a mouse in the other! Give me a break! I'm multi-tasking already! :mad:
    its "you're".... not your .... tsk tsk ;)

ya bugger :mad: :D

Well spotted. I was testing you to see if you had in fact slipped. You are forgiven your previous error! ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Jeez man, I can't juggle between this thread, my filth thread, and yet another thread to boot, whilst also wielding my spam javelin in one hand and a mouse in the other! Give me a break! I'm multi-tasking already! :mad:

JUST DO IT AND STOP WHINGING LIKE A GIRL.....YOU GET A PRIZE FOR BEING THE FIRST TO DO SO ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    that sounds.... errr.... convenient :rolleyes:

so instead of a bank maybe charging you 11pence for buying a gig ticket you were prepared to pay to get on a bus... then camp out on a street not knowing what the weather would be like.... then be in hope that all the people before you in the queue didnt get all the tickets..

*rips up credit cards*

you've convinced me... i'm off to pay for my next holiday by donating blood... must also buy a tent for future camping out shopping sprees

Dublin Airport closed due to bomb threat!!
    I was gonna camp out for tickets whether I'd a credit card or not - credit cards so often let people down when buying online. And I think the camping would be fun. Oh and I booked my ryanair flight to London in the travel agency across the road :cool: Wasn't that big of a deal at all :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Irish Al wrote:
    JUST DO IT AND STOP WHINGING LIKE A GIRL.....YOU GET A PRIZE FOR BEING THE FIRST TO DO SO ;)

I beat ya to it. I've begun to compile my winning list. So what's the prize again? Beer? Whisky? Cuddly toy?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Seriously HH. How would you feel if you queue for 8 hours and then you see me and Dunkman e.t.c waltzing into the venue before you when they open the doors for those with 10club tickets? I predict a loud demented scream emanating from your person at said moment in time. :eek:
    If it happens, it happens. Although at the Astoria I had the option of remaining in the george while Jman held my spot in the queue for another few drinks - but nope, the queue is where I'd rather be.

And how will you HEAR said demented scream with no head? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I beat ya to it. I've begun to compile my winning list. So what's the prize again? Beer? Whisky? Cuddly toy?

A cuddle ??

That is to be decided by the people who enter......what about an AMES poster from the gig.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(if you get it spot on :D )
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well spotted. I was testing you to see if you had in fact slipped. You are forgiven your previous error! ;)

merci buckets.. merci buckets :):D
    ...queue for another few drinks - but nope, the queue is where I'd rather be.

are you making newagehippie queue as well for all that time.... or are you making Redrock come and queue with you as well.... seeing as how one of them has your 'bracelet' or do you mean joining the normal queue?? using a normal ticket?

I think Red was up for a drink... and NewageH is a bloke and so if we moan at him he'll do as we say ;):p he won't want to appear as being 'pussy whipped' :)
    If it happens, it happens. Although at the Astoria I had the option of remaining in the george while Jman held my spot in the queue for another few drinks - but nope, the queue is where I'd rather be.

And how will you HEAR said demented scream with no head? :confused:

I will see my pint glass shatter of course! :rolleyes:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    I feel I'm being a bit of a gooseberry :o

HELLO ANY SANE PEOPLE OUT THERE ?? :confused:

I'm here, I'm here!! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I think Red was up for a drink... and NewageH is a bloke and so if we moan at him he'll do as we say ;):p he won't want to appear as being 'pussy whipped' :)

That is true..no man wants to seem pussy whipped :o
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

Ah the light in the room of darkness :D
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

She's here Al! And I can vouch for her sanity. Today she said lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottor iapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppila s to me, for example! ;)
    Irish Al wrote:

*pukes*

*slips on puke*

*puke is smeared on face*

*pukes again as a result*

*bleurch*
    Irish Al wrote:

well ain't that nice. :D after a hard day of shopping that's a beautiful thing to hear. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Right, I'm off home. I will leave you to ponder the significance of this new addition to the English language:

Sweaty Homunger - Someone who races Hobo's round a dogtrack that they sweat so much that it can be caught in bottles and sold at manufacturing companies.
    *pukes*

*slips on puke*

*puke is smeared on face*

*pukes again as a result*

*bleurch*

oh my god Dunk. :eek: that's just discusting! go clean yourself up.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Right, I'm off home. I will leave you to ponder the significance of this new addition to the English language:

Sweaty Homunger - Someone who races Hobo's round a dogtrack that they sweat so much that it can be caught in bottles and sold at manufacturing companies.

nice. :rolleyes:

bye then Byrnz, talk to ya later! :D
    Later Byrnz,

I am such a lovely man :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I am such a lovely man :D

lol. indeed you are. :D unlike Dunk, look at him, puking all over the place. :eek: :rolleyes:

(just kidding Dunksy, you know I like you. :D:p)
    right folks... have a nice rest if day.... i'm off to cycle home and play in the garden with my kids :)

tomorrow folksters :cool:
    right folks... have a nice rest if day.... i'm off to cycle home and play in the garden with my kids :)

have fun then! :)

see ya! :D

Slan
    I need a coffee!