Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Morning all,

Byrnzie has a dodgy webpage....this is news to me :eek: :D

What a fucking match last night.....best game of the tournament. Would hate to have missed it :D

Dunk hope the missus is doing ok....don't annoy her and treat her well...it'll be worth it when she gets better ;)

Hey dave, had to send you 3 emails :D

Good man mick, welcome to the madness :D

Today is gonna be a good day...it may even be AWESOME :D:D:D:D

Hey VV will have to visit the fairies at the bottom of the GARDEN :p

thanks matey :)

i'm taking her back to bone fixer man at 12.30pm today so we'll find out then if its broken/fractured/ligamental

today is gonna be great.. but not awesome... unless of course 3 naked women enter this office and let me eat phildelphia from their naughty bits... i even get to lick the plate... then it'll be awesome... other than that is great ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Al!

Hey Byrnzie - we thought you might be popping in the George for a drink yesterday....

I know. I didn't realise before that it was for the aic gig . I should have done though. (I was scared! :eek: )
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

i'm taking her back to bone fixer man at 12.30pm today so we'll find out then if its broken/fractured/ligamental

today is gonna be great.. but not awesome... unless of course 3 naked women enter this office and let me eat phildelphia from their naughty bits... i even get to lick the plate... then it'll be awesome... other than that is great ;)

Ah I see, I only had two birds and a tub of flora today :(
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    So how was the gig RR?? ;)

The gig was great! I had my reservations because of Layne of course, but William DuVall is excellent and makes a good frontman. As I said, got crushed, etc. but well worth it!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh yeah and get over and post your Dublin setlist in the Dublin Comp thread....now :D

I just wanna swoon during betterman again......:D:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    (I was scared! :eek: )

It was only US!!!! How can we scare you :D:D:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Are you sure she's done her foot in? I reckon she simply saw all the attention foistered upon Rooney of late, and that she's being cunning and thinks she can hop on the bandwagon with: "I've done my toe in! Now smother me with attention and put my face on the cover of the local newspaper everyday! Oh, and by the way Dunk, my loving husband, seeing as I can't walk to the kitchen, can you go and cook me dinner again? All this watching of t.v and playing the Playstation has given me an insatiable appetite. Must be those Sainsbury's adverts I keep seeing. And what have you done with those 3 bagels? I swear they were in the cupboard a few days ago!"
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Are you sure she's done her foot in? I reckon she simply saw all the attention foistered upon Rooney of late, and that she's being cunning and thinks she can hop on the bandwagon with: "I've done my toe in! Now smother me with attention and put my face on the cover of the local newspaper everyday! Oh, and by the way Dunk, my loving husband, seeing as I can't walk to the kitchen, can you go and cook me dinner again? All this watching of t.v and playing the Playstation has given me an insatiable appetite. Must be those Sainsbury's adverts I keep seeing. And what have you done with those 3 bagels? I swear they were in the cupboard a few days ago!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘Hey there. What was that gig like?’

Wow mickaxe, it really was ‘awesome’ and I never ever ever use that word :D . I was in shock for about a week after it. That was my first time seeing them.

‘got to be France tonight then.....?’

I’ll support France cos of grr Dave but I really don’t care who wins tonight :o . No offence grr but seeing how the French ‘supporters’ were in ’98 left a pretty bad taste in my mouth – they were so negative and didn’t care at all til they got to the semi and suddenly they were all ‘oh I love football, I live for football’ so I don’t think the supporters deserve it… apart from you of course :)

‘Italy were good and Germany were good but any team that has nearly 60% of possession and more shots on target and 3 times as many corners probably deserves to win’

Probably being the operative word ;) . Stats don’t tell the whole story dunk… and highlights don’t show the whole game :rolleyes: . I saw all 120 minutes, you saw what? 30? And you think you know it all? :D :rolleyes:

‘What a fucking match last night.....best game of the tournament. Would hate to have missed it’

Lol Al, indeed! And YET he’s STILL right and I’m wrong :eek: . :D

‘just wanna swoon during betterman again’

Speaking of swooning, ya know during yellow ledbetter when Mike plays the first solo? Can ya hear the entire crowd swoon???? :o It’s lovely.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Allez les bleus with me all of you :D:D Thanks HH - I knew I could count on you. Not that I really care about football, but it would be quite fun hanging a french flag out of my window when the english flags in the street have either been brought in or are still hanging miserably! :D:D Unfortunately, I don't have a french flag.... :(

Better at work today Helen? Big boss gone?
    redrock wrote:
    Allez les bleus with me all of you :D:D Thanks HH - I knew I could count on you. Not that I really care about football, but it would be quite fun hanging a french flag out of my window when the english flags in the street have either been brought in or are still hanging miserably! :D:D Unfortunately, I don't have a french flag.... :(

Better at work today Helen? Big boss gone?
    :D lol, yeh, that's a good idea. Go buy one :D

Yep, big boss gone - he walked by my office twice but I still don't even know what he looks like which is good, cos he didn't come near me, and bad, cos I dunno what he looks like so if he ever comes into my office I'll be as rude to him as I am to everyone else :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Stats don’t tell the whole story dunk… and highlights don’t show the whole game :rolleyes: . I saw all 120 minutes, you saw what? 30? And you think you know it all? :D :rolleyes:

nah i dont think i 'know it all' actually :)

i saw the 1st half and then all of the extra time... just missed the second half and then saw most of that on the highlights... but hey... whatever

i did read the match report on BBC today though and strangely enough 84% of the people on the World Cup website thought Italy deserved to win... but they'll be wrong as well probably... as were Ian Wright and Lee Dixon who thought Italy deserved it... but hey.... whatever ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Unfortunately, I don't have a french flag.... :(

hello..... hang French knickers then :o:o

clean ones mind... dont want pervs 'snatch'ing them do you ;)
    :D lol, yeh, that's a good idea. Go buy one :D

Yep, big boss gone - he walked by my office twice but I still don't even know what he looks like which is good, cos he didn't come near me, and bad, cos I dunno what he looks like so if he ever comes into my office I'll be as rude to him as I am to everyone else :eek:

:D

catch 22 Hellsy... and you being rude to people.... well i never :eek: ;)
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    We positively deserved it.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    Don't have any red, white and blue ones! Or may put out a pair of each colour :)

Nah... can't do that.... too many kids pass in front of my house on their way to school :(
    nah i dont think i 'know it all' actually :)

i saw the 1st half and then all of the extra time... just missed the second half and then saw most of that on the highlights... but hey... whatever

i did read the match report on BBC today though and strangely enough 84% of the people on the World Cup website thought Italy deserved to win... but they'll be wrong as well probably... as were Ian Wright and Lee Dixon who thought Italy deserved it... but hey.... whatever ;)

:rolleyes: I SAID they deserved it... JUST!!!! If ya read what I posted on the Italia thread, I said nobody deserved to lose in the 90 minutes (as Germany had evened things out in the 2nd half - ya know... the one you missed :rolleyes: ) but they deserved to win it in ET :rolleyes: TALKING TO A FUCKING BRICK WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :eek: :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D

catch 22 Hellsy... and you being rude to people.... well i never :eek: ;)
    Only so they get the fuck out of my office so I can be nice to you lot :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Altogether now.....

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE........
    I need a coffee!
    :rolleyes: I SAID they deserved it... JUST!!!! If ya read what I posted on the Italia thread, I said nobody deserved to lose in the 90 minutes (as Germany had evened things out in the 2nd half - ya know... the one you missed :rolleyes: ) but they deserved to win it in ET :rolleyes: TALKING TO A FUCKING BRICK WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :eek: :D

:D:D:D:D

told you i'm not arguing with you anymore :);)

good song on myspace btw :)

also... i've been thinking that the lack of any rumoured support at the minute might mean a PJ only type of gig ... which would mean a longer setlist :cool:

thoughts?
    redrock wrote:
    Don't have any red, white and blue ones! Or may put out a pair of each colour :)

Nah... can't do that.... too many kids pass in front of my house on their way to school :(

when i was a schoolboy i'd have killed nuns to see a woman hanging out french knickers of her window!! :o

easily pleased i am :)
    You haven't changed then.....;)

told you i'm not arguing with you anymore :);)

good song on myspace btw :)

also... i've been thinking that the lack of any rumoured support at the minute might mean a PJ only type of gig ... which would mean a longer setlist :cool:

thoughts?

I'll stop arguing when I get the last word in ;) so I'm right, you're wrong and you know NOTHING about football :p

Can't wait to hear that played on Saturday :eek: Had who's next in the discman this morning :)

I've been wondering about that too since it's the opening night and all... it's odd nothing has been confirmed... I don't really want a support act anyway.

Absolutely none :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

thoughts?

One can only dream...:) There's still a lot of time before Dublin. More than enough to find support.

thoughts?

Def 3 hour PJ set I could handle :D
    Can't wait to hear that played on Saturday :eek: Had who's next in the discman this morning :)

BOOHOO BOOHOO BOOHOO :(:(:(:(:(:(
    I need a coffee!
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59

thoughts?

who would your ideal support act for PJ be? I was thinking Big Tom & the mainliners......
    mickaxe wrote:
    who would your ideal support act for PJ be? I was thinking Big Tom & the mainliners......

Haha :D:D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    mickaxe wrote:

queenadreena , queenadreena, queenadreena !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Got my Easy St disc yesterday....sounds really good, just a shame they didn't realise the whole gig. Plus the crowd weren't great but that could have been just the songs they picked for the disc :D

I could handle tool supporting PJ in a joint 6 hour marathon gig :D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey all, gonna be around a little longer now. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    queenadreena , queenadreena, queenadreena !

Never heard her stuff but she would sure be one for the boys!!