Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    good to hear that. :)
    right.. well, I suppose someone could call you well behaved. :rolleyes: :):p:D

no I'm not! :eek: well, not usually. :p;)

Your getting there.....come on now.....say it with me.......I EMMI AM FILTHY :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Your getting there.....come on now.....say it with me.......I EMMI AM FILTHY :D:D:D

nope. never. :p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I'm back. :) anyone stepped on you? :eek:

No, I've been very lucky today. Still, the day isn't over yet, and I still have to pay a visit to Madam Whiplash later so I may ask her to walk on me with her 6" stilleto's. Does that count? :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No, I've been very lucky today. Still, the day isn't over yet, and I still have to pay a visit to Madam Whiplash later so I may ask her to walk on me with her 6" stilleto's. Does that count? :D

I was almost gonna ask who the hell is Madam Whiplash but then I read further and decided I maybe don't want to know. :eek: :D

you can make it count if ya wanna. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I was almost gonna ask who the hell is Madam Whiplash but then I read further and decided I maybe don't want to know. :eek: :D

you can make it count if ya wanna. :p

Actually, I was just trying to help Al in corrupting your innocent mind. I'll try harder! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Tie her up and get out the whip :D:D:D

...oh wait she likes that :eek:

SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I told you to keep it to urself !!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Actually, I was just trying to help Al in corrupting your innocent mind. I'll try harder! :D

:eek: what?! you bastards! :rolleyes: :D:p

EDIT: oh, oops, I'm using the word 'bastards' in the most loving way possible. :D;):p
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I told you to keep it to urself !!!!!!!

keep it to myself...myself
    my spanking...that's the only thing I want so much
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    keep it to myself...myself
    my spanking...that's the only thing I want so much

Al's and Byrnzie's chins hit the floor, before they both excuse themselves to go and splash water on their perspiring foreheads! :eek:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    nice one Buru ;):D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Another quick peek only to notice that Al is misbehaving again! :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Another quick peek only to notice that Al is misbehaving again! :D:D

Hey, thats a slight exageration :mad: ;)

So Byrnzie, lets get this straight, emmi has a filthy mind but she is also innocent ( :eek: ), VV loves to be tied up and have the whip brought out and buru the dirty little thing loves a good spanking...oh and grr is a tiger in the sack (supposedly :D ).....jesus our hands are full but we'll, ahem....rise to the challange :D:D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    nice one Buru ;):D

hey, I'm only quoting... ;)
    you bunch of depraved souls (Al & Byrnzie)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:
    hey, I'm only quoting... ;)
    you bunch of depraved souls (Al & Byrnzie)

Lol, you just noticing that now??? I'm hoping all this desperation doesn't come to life in August :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Lol, you just noticing that now??? I'm hoping all this desperation doesn't come to life in August :eek:

It looks like we're safe Hells :D as they seem to have their hands full coping with the others :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

No, actually I just happen to like to state the obvious
    :D;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey, thats a slight exageration :mad: ;)

So Byrnzie, lets get this straight, emmi has a filthy mind but she is also innocent ( :eek: ), VV loves to be tied up and have the whip brought out and buru the dirty little thing loves a good spanking...oh and grr is a tiger in the sack (supposedly :D ).....jesus our hands are full but we'll, ahem....rise to the challange :D:D

When you say rise to the challenge, do you mean what I think you mean? If so, I've never had any problems in that department before - unless it's really cold! ;)
    Chime - check your PMs
    Chime wrote:
    It looks like we're safe Hells :D as they seem to have their hands full coping with the others :o

Lol, well that's true.. we can hog all the drink when they're all distracted :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Excuse you, but there is no desperation here...there may be slight depravity but certainly no desparation :mad: :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    When you say rise to the challenge, do you mean what I think you mean? If so, I've never had any problems in that department before - unless it's really cold! ;)

No I meant in the metaphorical sense but thanks for clearing that up for the ladies :D:o
    I need a coffee!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Hey everyone. Just thought I would drop in and say hi. Not, that I am on here much anymore, but I will not be here at all tommorrow due to the celebration of the United States of America's birthday. All you guys feel free to celebrate with me..;) :p...if nothing else it is another reason to drink a pint, although the Irish need no reason.......;) :D

50 days until we get our faces rocked off at the Point in Dublin by the boys......:D:D:D:D:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Hells and Chimey,

Its all part of the plan....lure you in then byrnzie will bounce and I'll pounce :D;)
    I need a coffee!
    Hey everyone. Just thought I would drop in and say hi. Not, that I am on here much anymore, but I will not be here at all tommorrow due to the celebration of the United States of America's birthday. All you guys feel free to celebrate with me..;) :p...if nothing else it is another reason to drink a pint, although the Irish need no reason.......;) :D

50 days until we get our faces rocked off at the Point in Dublin by the boys......:D:D:D:D:D

:eek: 50 days??? Which means tomorrow will be in the 40s :D

Uh oh :o now i'm wondering if I went too short with my hair :o somebody just told me 'it's different' :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

We only drink at weekends and special occasions :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hells and Chimey,

Its all part of the plan....lure you in then byrnzie will bounce and I'll pounce :D;)

:confused: Lol but what if we move and you pounce into eachother? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :confused: Lol but what if we move and you pounce into eachother? :D

You won't move when you see me and byrnzie strutting our stuff...you'll be stunned by our beauty and muscalar bodies :eek:.....jesus that thought even scared me :D
    I need a coffee!
    somebody just told me 'it's different' :eek:

Ooohhh yeah..... :( Don't like the 'it's different' remark.... :(
    :eek: 50 days??? Which means tomorrow will be in the 40s :D

Uh oh :o now i'm wondering if I went too short with my hair :o somebody just told me 'it's different' :eek:

ahhh, we needs a pic
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Irish Al wrote:
    and special occasions :p

oooooohh.....like days that end with "y"????:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

oooooohh.....like days that end with "y"????:D

No actually we only drink on the days that have a d in them, now feck off I'm busy drinking :D
    I need a coffee!