Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That Eriksson is a useless tosser.

Never a truer word spoken. In years to come english people will look back at the erickson era and say how he wasted the most talented group of english players in the history of the game :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    To where? Maybe a place in his life where he had to produce more than a daily forest of headlines."

Lol :D yep, Beckham was a useless pile of shite as a captain... when you consider a team with Gerrard or Terry, who do you make captain??? :eek: Beckham? I don't fucking think so... he wouldn't even make many other international teams - well maybe Ireland at the moment :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'm just gonna say one more thing about Englands exit from the world cup, and this is very, very biased but I don't care: If we had had a brilliant tactician and manager like Rafael Benitez in charge, then we would be in the semi finals.

And I think that this paragraph about Eriksson from an article in todays Guardian is quite accurate:

Richard Williams in Baden-Baden
    Monday July 3, 2006

His inability to get Englishmen to play football together with a combination of spontaneity and consistency means that, after its promising start, the Eriksson era must on balance be accounted a failure. Sadly, given the unfailing courtesy with which he confronted an often hostile environment, he was not the man to dismantle the mental barrier that prevented his players from turning their talents into real achievement at international level. In the end they, and he, deserved no more than they got.
    Lol :D yep, Beckham was a useless pile of shite as a captain... when you consider a team with Gerrard or Terry, who do you make captain??? :eek: Beckham? I don't fucking think so... he wouldn't even make many other international teams - well maybe Ireland at the moment :rolleyes:

Only Northern Ireland! Or maybe a Northern Ireland pub team.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm just gonna say one more thing about Englands exit from the world cup, and this is very, very biased but I don't care: If we had had a brilliant tactician and manager like Rafael Benitez in charge, then we would be in the semi finals.

[size=+4] ALL HAIL THE RAFALUTION [/size]
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Only Northern Ireland! Or maybe a Northern Ireland pub team.

Well no, I doubt that. Unfortunately I think even NI are better than we are at the moment :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    [size=+4] ALL HAIL THE RAFALUTION [/size]

[size=+3]I prostrate my humble, paltry self before the almighty Rafa![/size]
    Byrnzie wrote:
    [size=+3]I prostrate my humble, paltry self before the almighty Rafa![/size]

and he will do with you what he wants and you will enjoy it :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    and he will do with you what he wants and you will enjoy it :D

Ooooh Matron!!! :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ooooh Matron!!! :eek:

You love a bit of slap and tickle ;)

Best thing ever is getting a B.J. while watching the mighty reds with the lady in a reds shirt :D

....and no dunk its not the men running around the pitch :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Byrnzie wrote:

And I think that this paragraph about Eriksson from an article in todays Guardian is quite accurate:

Richard Williams in Baden-Baden
    Monday July 3, 2006

His inability to get Englishmen to play football together with a combination of spontaneity and consistency means that, after its promising start, the Eriksson era must on balance be accounted a failure. Sadly, given the unfailing courtesy with which he confronted an often hostile environment, he was not the man to dismantle the mental barrier that prevented his players from turning their talents into real achievement at international level. In the end they, and he, deserved no more than they got.

Yep - Rafa would have had it sewn up

and yes HH is correct also - I mean Becks as El Capitain? I can think of about 5 players who'd easily be better captain

ah well, england will just have to switch allegiances now to the french :D:D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Well no, I doubt that. Unfortunately I think even NI are better than we are at the moment :o

hey hey hey i like it

here, since we were the last team to beat england outright over 90 mins.... shouldnt NI be in the semi final against france???????????????
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not if someone steps on me! :eek:

well, I'm back. :) anyone stepped on you? :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    belfast1 wrote:
    and yes HH is correct also - I mean Becks as El Capitain? I can think of about 5 players who'd easily be better captain

Theo Walcott????
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey em's, when I was reading there I thought you were saying you were going for a wee :eek:

nice. :eek: :rolleyes: :p
    well, I wouldn't tell you lot that would I? :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I'm back. :) anyone stepped on you? :eek:

Welcome back darling :D
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    nice. :eek: :rolleyes: :p
    well, I wouldn't tell you lot that would I? :confused:

Well i don't know do I :o:p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Welcome back darling :D

aww. :o:) it's good to be back dear. :D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well i don't know do I :o:p

:eek: well use your head! :rolleyes: I'm a classy lady. :p;)
    belfast1 wrote:
    hey hey hey i like it

here, since we were the last team to beat england outright over 90 mins.... shouldnt NI be in the semi final against france???????????????
    Lol, well if that's the case we should have WON the world cup in '94 - only team to beat Italy in 90 minutes :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, well if that's the case we should have WON the world cup in '94 - only team to beat Italy in 90 minutes :p

aye good ol ray houghton wasnt it
    belfast1 wrote:
    aye good ol ray houghton wasnt it
    Indeedy... that man had an excellent habit of scoring on the big days :) bless em!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm really having trouble with this thread to day , what language is it you speak ?????? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    eMMI wrote:
    aww. :o:) it's good to be back dear. :D

:eek: well use your head! :rolleyes: I'm a classy lady. :p;)

Oh yeah I forgot, what with all the filth you speak :eek: ;):p

Actually we would have finished second, Brazil won it :o...sorry :D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    i'm really having trouble with this thread to day , what language is it you speak ?????? :D

Tie her up and get out the whip :D:D:D

...oh wait she likes that :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

:rolleyes: :p;):D

I'm really not a filthy person. honestly. :D

feck! I forgot what I was gonna say. ah well, I suppose it wasn't anything important. :rolleyes: :D

how did yer day with the baby go by the way? :) are you now a fully educated mum? :D:D;):):D
    Irish Al wrote:

Actually we would have finished second, Brazil won it :o...sorry :D
    Yeh, but they couldn’t beat them in 90 minutes like we did – and since we were the only team to do so… :cool: .

Although since Holland then beat US that means THEY should have won… and they were also beaten, right? :confused: Ahh, tis headwrecking this.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    :rolleyes: :p;):D

I'm really not a filthy person. honestly. :D

feck! I forgot what I was gonna say. ah well, I suppose it wasn't anything important. :rolleyes: :D

how did yer day with the baby go by the way? :) are you now a fully educated mum? :D:D;):):D

It was great thanks. She was so well behaved, just like her daddy :p;)

After all of grr's negativity.....it was fantastic :p

Oh yes you're not a filthy person.....at all ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Yeh, but they couldn’t beat them in 90 minutes like we did – and since we were the only team to do so… :cool: .

Although since Holland then beat US that means THEY should have won… and they were also beaten, right? :confused: Ahh, tis headwrecking this.

Tis.....put it this way....we're shit and desperate to live off someone else's glory :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    It was great thanks. She was so well behaved, just like her daddy :p;)

After all of grr's negativity.....it was fantastic :p

Oh yes you're not a filthy person.....at all ;)

good to hear that. :)
    right.. well, I suppose someone could call you well behaved. :rolleyes: :):p:D

no I'm not! :eek: well, not usually. :p;)
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    On a positive note: believe it or not, there were a handful of tickets being sold on the door of the night of the Astoria, and so I suggest you get to the Point early on the 23rd as you never know! Good luck!
    Nice one, sure I'll give it a go & hey, if I don't get one at the door, I'll put some touts kids through college with an outrageous & completely unafordable payment. I don't even have a job damnit! Why PJ? Why?