Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Due to the thread dunkman started in the AET about the hostile Irish folks, I have cancelled my flight and I am forfieting my 10C tix....sorry Helen....LMFAO...

Oh well I guess PJ is worth an ass beating any way.....oh...wait....I'm not English......so I have no worries.....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Due to the thread dunkman started in the AET about the hostile Irish folks, I have cancelled my flight and I am forfieting my 10C tix....sorry Helen....LMFAO...

Oh well I guess PJ is worth an ass beating any way.....oh...wait....I'm not English......so I have no worries.....:D

Oh don't worry, you'll be fine :D

You won't get the wrath of the Irish but there may be one or two English hooligans there :o sorry there's nothing I can do :D

My eye is starting to act funny. I need to stop looking at the screen for a while :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    well, I'm off now dears. :)

gonna go celebrate my friends b-day later tonight and gotta get ready for it. :D apparently there's gonna be plenty of alcoholic beverages around and not too many people to drink them but I'm gonna take it easy, I promise. :D:):p

and yeh, I did post to the 'Astorians' thread too and I survived and maybe I'll do it again some day. :)

so, talk to you later. :):):D:):);):p:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My eye is starting to act funny.

:eek: :confused: First your eye, then it's those voices.... they're taking over........

Hi newagehippie! The only ones to be afraid of are HH and Aoife!
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I'm off now dears. :)

gonna go celebrate my friends b-day later tonight and gotta get ready for it. :D apparently there's gonna be plenty of alcoholic beverages around and not too many people to drink them but I'm gonna take it easy, I promise. :D:):p

and yeh, I did post to the 'Astorians' thread too and I survived and maybe I'll do it again some day. :)

so, talk to you later. :):):D:):);):p:D:D

Don't go eMMI! Post some more on Astorians! OK.. so a friends b-day with loads of drink sounds much better than this.... I only get ballet duty tonight - on the bus - not much fun! :(

Enjoy yourself!
    redrock wrote:
    :eek: :confused: First your eye, then it's those voices.... they're taking over........

Hi newagehippie! The only ones to be afraid of are HH and Aoife!

HH can't be toooooooo mean to me....I have her bracelet....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

if you have her bracelet then who has Red's??? I thought HH had Reds?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

*throws hands up*

don't know :eek:

I have mine and one other, I thought HH was using it, I was trading her that for one week of Irish hospitality.......she gotta a deal..huh?? :D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    *throws hands up*

don't know :eek:

I have mine and one other, I thought HH was using it, I was trading her that for one week of Irish hospitality.......she gotta a deal..huh?? :D

wow.. you just puked up hands... :cool:

well i'm lost as well?!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    wow.. you just puked up hands... :cool:

well i'm lost as well?!!

yep, severed hands at that.....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I have no bracelet and am very jealous :mad: ;) j/k :p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles

HH doesn't DO mean :)

Unless you want me to that is ;):p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Are you the bracelet police? :D You remind me of my 10 year old neighbour who hovers around conversations waiting to hear something of interest and we don't even realise she's there til she'll ask a question about something we were talking about and we throw her out of the room :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Are you the bracelet police? :D You remind me of my 10 year old neighbour who hovers around conversations waiting to hear something of interest and we don't even realise she's there til she'll ask a question about something we were talking about and we throw her out of the room :D

Looks like it's just you and me HH. Footies on now and I'm stuck here till 4:30. Bah, boo, and bugger! :mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Looks like it's just you and me HH. Footies on now and I'm stuck here till 4:30. Bah, boo, and bugger! :mad:

Why the :mad: ? Am I not good enuff for ya byrnzie??? Huh? HUH???? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Why the :mad: ? Am I not good enuff for ya byrnzie??? Huh? HUH???? :o

No, I meant Bah, boo, bugger about the footie, you daft apeff! :D (I love an excuse to say daft apeff!) :D
    Hey, where have you gone? Am I not good enuff for ya or sumtin?? :mad: :confused: :mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No, I meant Bah, boo, bugger about the footie, you daft apeff! :D (I love an excuse to say daft apeff!) :D

Lol, you and dunk are gonna get along brilliantly... discussing... em... words and stuff. I'm here but I'm going in a minute though. Don't panic :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

Cmon Argentina, you can do this, kick some german arse!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Buru wrote:
    FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

Cmon Argentina, you can do this, kick some german arse!

Maybe if they were playing football instead of diving for penalties they might have been winning!
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Carlos D wrote:
    Maybe if they were playing football instead of diving for penalties they might have been winning!

All players dive for penalties, in all countries (generally when they cannot make it to the goal/pass/etc)
    It's not something I like, but it just happens.

Towards the end of th extra time Argentina were better imo, but they could not score to end the match.
    In the penalties the germans were clearly superior, hence we're out, and I'm bummed :(
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    redrock wrote:
    Don't go eMMI! Post some more on Astorians! OK.. so a friends b-day with loads of drink sounds much better than this.... I only get ballet duty tonight - on the bus - not much fun! :(

Enjoy yourself!

aww, I really had to go.. :o not just cause I had to get ready to leave but also cause my mum needed to use the comp.

fear not dear RR, I'm gonna post some more to the thread later. :) but not now as I'm a wee bit drunk. :D though I'm impressed on how well I'm able to spell English still. :D:D:p:D

I dunno if this is much better than this (though the drinks are good :o:D:p;) ).. but should be fun when we'll head for the town as soon as we get the group together. :)

I'll talk to you later sweeties!! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Buru wrote:
    All players dive for penalties, in all countries (generally when they cannot make it to the goal/pass/etc)
    It's not something I like, but it just happens.

Towards the end of th extra time Argentina were better imo, but they could not score to end the match.
    In the penalties the germans were clearly superior, hence we're out, and I'm bummed :(

Don't ever let the the game go to penalties when playing Germany... :o

You guys weren't positive enough, should have gone for 2nd goal... not take off your attacking options with 12 minutes to go....
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I have no bracelet and am very jealous :mad: ;) j/k :p

eMMi this is the other beautiful lady i pm'd !!!!!!!

so some how we need to sort this out and find another 10c tic. u girls need to swop 1 non-10c for a 10c and then sell the other non-10c and have mine ..... i think that makes sence, see i cant possibly choose between u !!!!! :o

you should start a thread and see what happens ! you never know :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Bracelet or no braclet, whatever :o

I still get to go so that's what is important :)

Anyway I'm out of here until Weds eve, when I get back from London.

See you Tues Rita :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Is everyone still reeling from Englands lame exit from the World Cup? Very quiet round ere at the moment. :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Is everyone still reeling from Englands lame exit from the World Cup? Very quiet round ere at the moment. :eek:

what? :eek: I didn't watch the game. what happened then? haven't even read the paper today.. :eek:
    England :(
    Argentina :( (sorry Buru... but you can now support...)
    France :D:D

(who was wishing ill fate to the French???)
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    England :(
    Argentina :( (sorry Buru... but you can now support...)
    France :D:D

(who was wishing ill fate to the French???)

The referee in the England match wasnt going to do anything until greasemonger Ronaldo ran half the length of the pitch to get Rooney the card

what can i say?

he'll be getting a right old kicking when he gets back to manchester!!!

Allez les bleus dans la demie finale! :D:D:D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Bracelet or no braclet, whatever :o

I still get to go so that's what is important :)

Anyway I'm out of here until Weds eve, when I get back from London.

See you Tues Rita :D

i hear ya , just thought it would be lovely to have us all together ! :)

btw, pm box is tidy ! i'm not good at house keeping , sorry LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!