Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Just a quick note to all english comin over to OUR concert:

in case u didint know, dis is the most english bought irish concert in history. Sooo dis pissed off a couple of friends of mine wu didnt get tix and dey sed they were gonna egg and/or beat any english headin to the point.

just to let you know...

I checked your profile clean francis and it looks like your hoping to be going to college next term. This suggests to me that your still at school. I recommend that you forget college and stay at school for a few more years as not only can you not spell, but you are obviously retarded. Now fuck off and don't darken this thread with anymore of your lame crap you silly little freak!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Just a quick note to all english comin over to OUR concert:

in case u didint know, dis is the most english bought irish concert in history. Sooo dis pissed off a couple of friends of mine wu didnt get tix and dey sed they were gonna egg and/or beat any english headin to the point.

just to let you know...

you are an embarassment to your fellow Irish PJ fans

i made you your own special thread.. http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=202830

:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    mandymg101 wrote:
    Thanks Byrnzie. So looking forward to this concert. Couldnt get tickets from ticketmaster. Got my tickets from ebay. Wont tell you how much I paid for them! You'd probably think I was mad.

Good morning everyone! Hey Dunk - starting the day off in a fighting mood :D:D

Mandy - Byrnzie knows ALL about being mad...... don't talk to him about ticket prices :eek: :D :eek:
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone! Hey Dunk - starting the day off in a fighting mood :D:D

wellll... i'm not one to shy away from confrontation.... but i reckon he would have a bigger fight on his hands with the ladies of this thread... gooooo the Dublinettes ;)

he's just showboating.... seems like he's about 15 years old... and if he appears at the gig we could pull his troosers doon and laugh at his lack of cockage :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    wellll... i'm not one to shy away from confrontation.... but i reckon he would have a bigger fight on his hands with the ladies of this thread... gooooo the Dublinettes ;)

he's just showboating.... seems like he's about 15 years old... and if he appears at the gig we could pull his troosers doon and laugh at his lack of cockage :D

Oh yeh! Just wait 'till HH gets on board! And when it comes to pulling trousers down..... well... you know how us girls are!! :D:D
    thankfully his stupid comments have been deleted :)

anyway... Argentina v Germany today :)

i also listened to PJ today for the first time in 3 weeks :eek:
    thankfully his stupid comments have been deleted :)

anyway... Argentina v Germany today :)

i also listened to PJ today for the first time in 3 weeks :eek:

I sent an e-mail to the moderator about 10 minutes ago complaining about him. Looks like they've deleted both his comments and mine. I wondered what was going on there for a moment. And damn, those moderators act fast!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I sent an e-mail to the moderator about 10 minutes ago complaining about him.

so did I :)

only used it twice now... the other time was to report someone who was going to attack Helens sister for some reason... quite the big man he must have been! :rolleyes:
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Damn, I was looking for a fight! Although maybe not so good with my blood pressure eh?!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    No PJ for 3 weeks? What happened to you? Got stuck in an alternative universe where PJ don't exist??

Oh! I forgot.. footie tonight!
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Damn, I was looking for a fight! Although maybe not so good with my blood pressure eh?!

yeah foxyM, you just sit back and calm yourself down.... I think Redrock will scare the fucker away anyway.... she scares me and she's supposed to be friendly to me...;) ;)

he's only done about 10 posts and all 10 posts are him being hateful towards people who got tickets... doesnt he realise we got tickets because we are members of the fucking fanclub... we didnt STEAL his tickets as he never had the opportunity to buy them anyway... dumb nuts :)
    redrock wrote:
    No PJ for 3 weeks? What happened to you? Got stuck in an alternative universe where PJ don't exist??

Oh! I forgot.. footie tonight!

see what i mean about scaring me :)

I just had a backlog of stuff to listen to... and i might do the same again before Dublin, cos when i heard them this morning it seemed so new and shiny to hear them again.... a bit like when you havent had sex for a long time and then you do and then you feel good... sorta like that feeling but without the mess and the needless aftersex chit-chat ;)
    so did I :)

only used it twice now... the other time was to report someone who was going to attack Helens sister for some reason... quite the big man he must have been! :rolleyes:

Here's one of his comments:

Q1. When will the european dates be announced?
    Also PJ better not do a metallica and put the Dublin date(s) in june right during the exams dat determine if u go 2 college

Ahh, bless him! So, here's the plan people...if we see a few lads hanging around outside the venue who are dressed like Tucker Jenkins and Roland Browning, and who are armed with catapults loaded with acorns.....RUN!!!!!!
    I think Redrock will scare the fucker away anyway....

:eek:
    she scares me and she's supposed to be friendly to me...;) ;)

Aawww... I thought you had more balls than that ;):D

Foxymop - stay chilled - you've got to be well for Dublin!
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Here's one of his comments:

Q1. When will the european dates be announced?
    Also PJ better not do a metallica and put the Dublin date(s) in june right during the exams dat determine if u go 2 college

Ahh, bless him! So, here's the plan people...if we see a few lads hanging around outside the venue who are dressed like Tucker Jenkins and Roland Browning, and who are armed with catapults loaded with acorns.....RUN!!!!!!

If things get really bad, I can always get my grandma ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    ...dressed like Tucker Jenkins and Roland Browning, and who are armed with catapults loaded with acorns.....RUN!!!!!!

we could always chase them away by throwing potatoes at them... ;)

or if they look like Row-land then it'll be Curly Wurlys at dawn.... and i;ll ram a Fudge up his arse :)
    or if they look like Row-land then it'll be Curly Wurlys at dawn.... and

Nooooo.... :eek: Not Curly Wurleys!! :eek: I love Curly Wurleys - would be such a waste! Do what you like with the fudge. :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old same old friend...

:)

*sigh*
    Love this song.
    Awww... is this a bit of male bonding going on now? I have an image now of newagehippie and byrnzie laughin away like something out of a foo fighters video :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

I just hope for his sake that his exam isn't English, because if it is, then he's fucked! Unless he's taking it in Jamaica!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘Astoria was my first and i'm still high from it !’

Me too V – that’s just fucking weird.

‘Oh yeh! Just wait 'till HH gets on board! And when it comes to pulling trousers down..... well... you know how us girls are’

Right I was completely confused reading all this until…

‘thankfully his stupid comments have been deleted’

What the fuck was going on? Somebody pm me please? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I just had a backlog of stuff to listen to... and i might do the same again before Dublin, cos when i heard them this morning it seemed so new and shiny to hear them again.... ;)

I had a similar thing. The couple of weeks running up to Foos I was listening to that and QOTSA to get ready for Hyde Park, then had eels, Zutons and SFA to listen to before the Who and then started on Stadium Acardium for RHCP.

Yesterday morning decided I needed a PJ fix and put Pearl Jam on the walkman (yes I'm behind the times, don't have a computer so can't use the mp3 player someone kindly bought me :confused: ) was sooooooooooo good to listen to it after a bit of a break :D:):D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

What the fuck was going on? Somebody pm me please? :)

Me too please :) Looks like we missed all the fun ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Fun didn't last very long. It was just a stupid kid with a stupid comment:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=202830
    Byrnzie wrote:

I just hope for his sake that his exam isn't English, because if it is, then he's fucked! Unless he's taking it in Jamaica!

shit joke no3 in a series of infinitum

Me: I;m taking the wife to one of those caribbean islands for our holidays

Byrnzie: Jamaica?

Me: no she's going on her own accord

:o sorry!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    Hang on here! Are you wishing ill fate to the French? :mad:

Careful........ (grr...)

certainement mon petite bonbon

because..... if england win the world cup, then northern ireland are world champions, by default, because we're the last country to have beaten them (1-0 in belfast last year)

:D:D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:

because..... if england win the world cup, then northern ireland are world champions, by default, because we're the last country to have beaten them (1-0 in belfast last year)

That's an interesting point of view!

But still.... prends garde, je viens à Dublin et je te trouverai (pour une bière peut-être :D) If you're nice....:D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello hello. :D

I'm too lazy to read through the thread, anything of importance? :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Hi eMMI! Not missed too much... there was a bit of a spat with some ignorant little shit, but that has passed.

eMMI - today is your day... go on click --> http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=175560

... talking about birthdays and things there......:D:D:
    belfast1 wrote:

yeah but then Romania just beat you in May so that would make them World Champs ;):)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Hi eMMI! Not missed too much... there was a bit of a spat with some ignorant little shit, but that has passed.

eMMI - today is your day... go on click --> http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=175560

... talking about birthdays and things there......:D:D:

hehey RR! :)

oh, sounds.. :eek: butI'm glad to hear that's handelled. :)

my day?! yey!! :D:D let's see then. :D:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."