Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    siochan wrote:
    Al I hope you have a great day with your wee one - enjoy those days they don't last long my baby is now 10 !

I've got to add my opinion on the discussion on Gerrard Vs Ronaldinho ....... the latter has a gift of pure genius - It scares me to watch the guy with the ball at his feet ....... and although Stevie isn't my most favourite footballer ( seeing as I am a Blues girl) I think i'd rather have Gerrard on my team as he's a better all round player he's effective going forward - and defensively..... wereas our Brazilian friend is most likely the best attacking player in the world ........ which isn't always everything and we've yet to really see him shine in this world cup as I've seen him in Serie A or champions league - ( where for the record he's broke my heart more than once when playing my bhoys in blue)
    Anyhow thats what I think .......

Forgot I'd a youth conference to do for work this afternoon - so now I'm dejected .............

Cheers S,

I am enjoying it, but can't believe how fast the last 4 1/2 months have gone. Met a friend the other day with his 2 week old and it was so weird to think my baby was that small :o

Oh by the by....Ron plays in La Liga but you knew this ;)
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    Living in sin :eek: An Irishman :eek: Aren't you all supposed to be good catholics? :D:D:

Serious about baby rice - you try it.... :(

BTW - how old is she now??

I know I have to keep hiding from the priests ;)

I believe you about the rice :D
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Irish Al wrote:
    You can'yt compare gerrard and Ron both totally different players with different attributes....but I'm so happy gerrard is a liverpool player and to think the scum had ronaldihno in the bag and blew it HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

haha (as a liverpool fan) that makes me happy on both fronts
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    belfast1 wrote:
    aye, hes good but gerrard has more impact on the crucial games

aye but then so did someone like Gary Lineker... he scored when his team most needed it

now Ronaldinho has been voted the best player in the world TWICE by fellow PLAYERS... that opinion is what matters and as these guys can actually play footie to a standard far above ours then i'll go with their opinion...

no doubt Stevie is a great player... but he isnt as good as Ronaldinho... and i genuinely believe Gerrard himself would say so as much..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    aye but then so did someone like Gary Lineker... he scored when his team most needed it

now Ronaldinho has been voted the best player in the world TWICE by fellow PLAYERS... that opinion is what matters and as these guys can actually play footie to a standard far above ours then i'll go with their opinion...

no doubt Stevie is a great player... but he isnt as good as Ronaldinho... and i genuinely believe Gerrard himself would say so as much..

Thats a fair point but I play at their level every tuesday night indoor....I'm class so bow to my opinion also :D
    I need a coffee!

that may all be true but i bet ya if ye did a poll of who you'd rather have in your team most managers would pick gerrard

besides ronnies dentistry bills must be shocking!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thats a fair point but I play at their level every tuesday night indoor....I'm class so bow to my opinion also :D

only on tuesdays?? i am at that level every morning - even before i get out of bed
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cheers S,

I am enjoying it, but can't believe how fast the last 4 1/2 months have gone. Met a friend the other day with his 2 week old and it was so weird to think my baby was that small :o

Oh by the by....Ron plays in La Liga but you knew this ;)

For fucks sake - yeah i did know that !!! ;)

Yeah babies grow so quick - you blink and they are grown.
    (Although I don't love them enough to have anymore .... he he)
    I look at babies and think awwwww I had one of them and she got way bigger .
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    belfast1 wrote:
    only on tuesdays?? i am at that level every morning - even before i get out of bed

Thats a different kind of "playing" you're talking about.....we're on about footie ;):D :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    siochan wrote:
    For fucks sake - yeah i did know that !!! ;)

Yeah babies grow so quick - you blink and they are grown.

They get bigger than this :eek: :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    belfast1 wrote:
    that may all be true but i bet ya if ye did a poll of who you'd rather have in your team most managers would pick gerrard

besides ronnies dentistry bills must be shocking!

thats tru but then most team managers would choose someone like Makelele or Keane at his peak in their teams as well... Gerrard is brilliant in his position as is Ronaldinho... different players for different positions i suppose?!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    thats tru but then most team managers would choose someone like Makelele or Keane at his peak in their teams as well... Gerrard is brilliant in his position as is Ronaldinho... different players for different positions i suppose?!!

We'll never decide this so lets just all agree that Ronaldo is a fat fuck :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    We'll never decide this so lets just all agree that Ronaldo is a fat fuck :D:D:D

who has the biggest invoice?????

ronaldinhos dentist or ronaldos dietician
    ah, the beautiful game eh?

personally i've always admired womens football
    Irish Al wrote:
    They get bigger than this :eek: :eek:

You may hope there's none of finn's blood in your family !!!!
    belfast1 wrote:

The problem is that the brazilian team doctor fucked up and sent them in to the opposite person :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    siochan wrote:
    You may hope there's none of finn's blood in your family !!!!

I do :D
    I need a coffee!
    belfast1 wrote:

the dentist obviously.... as Ronaldos dietician shouldnt be getting paid as he is obviously shit at his job...

so its Ronnies dentist versus Ronaldo's local bakery owner :)
    the dentist obviously.... as Ronaldos dietician shouldnt be getting paid as he is obviously shit at his job...

ronaldo has his very own wee bun making machine that he carries around with him in his shorts

thats why ronnie smiles so much

Ronaldinho's dentist is doing a good job ?
    siochan wrote:
    Ronaldinho's dentist is doing a good job ?

he might not be doing a good job but he's done plenty of work... work he has to be paid for... thats why his invoice will be huge... on this ocassion its the quantity that matters not the quality!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    siochan wrote:
    Lol, the friend I visited last weekend has 4 kids :eek: but the youngest (10 months) is the cutest most loveable little thing I've ever seen... and she loved me for some reason, lol. Apparently she hates most people. Even if she was crying and I'd walk into the room and talk to her, she'd stop crying and start grinning at me :o . She'd ALMOST make me want one :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    he might not be doing a good job but he's done plenty of work... work he has to be paid for... thats why his invoice will be huge... on this ocassion its the quantity that matters not the quality!!

Lol, but you'd have to wonder... why bother? Has he seen the rest of his face? :eek: And why does he lick his entire face every time the camera goes on him for the anthem? :eek: It makes me shudder.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, the friend I visited last weekend has 4 kids :eek: but the youngest (10 months) is the cutest most loveable little thing I've ever seen... and she loved me for some reason, lol. Apparently she hates most people. Even if she was crying and I'd walk into the room and talk to her, she'd stop crying and start grinning at me :o . She'd ALMOST make me want one :eek:

Babies are infectious you have to be cold blooded not to be touched by their pure innocence. For some reasons all babies tend to sleep when I hold them ( I put it down to the large breasts) but my friends and family often have called and ordered me to their houses to send the kids to sleep.

My best friend has three kids - when my one is added they turn into crazy wee creatures who are intent on melting every single brain cell of all near by adults...... but they have fun !

Babies are best when they belong to someone else and you can hand them back - not saying i'd ever have handed or would hand my daughter back but I wouldn't be in a rush for any other wee surprises like her.

Good point Dunk ...... sometimes I agree it just boils down to quantity......
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Afternoon all :)

How's things around the board today?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    good afternoon to you

my afternoon brighten up when I went to leave the house for a meeting for work only to get a phone call to tell me it was cancelled :)
    siochan wrote:
    Babies are infectious you have to be cold blooded not to be touched by their pure innocence. For some reasons all babies tend to sleep when I hold them ( I put it down to the large breasts) but my friends and family often have called and ordered me to their houses to send the kids to sleep.

My best friend has three kids - when my one is added they turn into crazy wee creatures who are intent on melting every single brain cell of all near by adults...... but they have fun !

Babies are best when they belong to someone else and you can hand them back - not saying i'd ever have handed or would hand my daughter back but I wouldn't be in a rush for any other wee surprises like her.
    Lol, I think it's my hair (it's longish) and I've got a REALLY shiny watch :D

And yep... handing them back :) always good :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ALMOST make me want one :eek:

Almost being the key word :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    belfast1 wrote:
    aye, hes good but gerrard has more impact on the crucial games

of course we could see the 2 match up pretty soon if the portugese and french both get duffed

I could be wrong, but about two weeks ago I had a strong feeling that England would meet Italy at some point in this world cup. I didn't even know the schedule then, but now the possiblity that they'll meet in the final is there. Weird! :eek: