Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Alrighty? Is it still el scorchio in Finland?

nay, nada el scorchio here todaya. :o

pero si, yo soy alrightyo. :):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k, I'll have to watch this when I get home as it's blocked at work. My initial reaction however is that there's a big difference between a great player and a great trickster.

I agree... but Ronaldinho has won FIFA world player of the year twice now... and Gerrard only nunce!!!

you cant deny Ronaldinho's greatness.. the guy is a genius!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    good morning everyone! Welcome Mandy :). You and mole.. a couple more for Dublin :D:D

Hey Byrnzie - how was your interview?

Bloody hell - Dunk and HH at it so early in the morning!!!

:D

she started it :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Sweet innocence :D:D: Wait 'til the end of the day! Don't drop her and remember to change nappies :D:D:D

Hi eMMI!

All - fingers crossed for Byrnzie!

oh don't scare him! :p:D

hey hey RR. :)

of course, fingers crossed. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :D

she started it :p

As always ????? ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    hey hey Al. :D nice to be online at the same time for a change. :)

sounds like your day is gonna be brilliant. :)

It sure is nice. Really looking forward to the day :)
    Oh yeah i wasn't at atoria but the lovely over there will let you join the fun :D
    redrock wrote:
    Sweet innocence :D:D: Wait 'til the end of the day! Don't drop her and remember to change nappies :D:D:D

Hi eMMI!

All - fingers crossed for Byrnzie!

No negativity today thank you ;)

Best of luck byrnzie
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    oh don't scare him! :p:D

Let him get real! This bright-eye phase will end sooner or later! He'll learn..... :D:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    It sure is nice. Really looking forward to the day :)
    Oh yeah i wasn't at atoria but the lovely over there will let you join the fun :D

I'm sure it's gonna go superly. :)

you think? :D maybe I'll manage to gather the courage one of these days. :D:p
    redrock wrote:
    Let him get real! This bright-eye phase will end sooner or later! He'll learn..... :D:D

I know I know. :rolleyes:

oh god, I sound like I'd have kids of my own. :eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    you think? :D maybe I'll manage to gather the courage one of these days. :D:p

Go on eMMI - be a devil! :D:D You know us all... it's just the same rubbish!
    redrock wrote:

I am real mam ;) I just love spending time with her...and at no stage did i say it was going to be easy :D
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    Go on eMMI - be a devil! :D:D You know us all... it's just the same rubbish!

lol. yeh yeh, that's what you keep telling me. :rolleyes: :D:p
    Irish Al wrote:
    I am real mam ;) I just love spending time with her...

... and so should it be!

What's that :confused:

No, no, Al. You don't dangle a baby upside down, holding her by the foot...:mad:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    belfast1 wrote:
    god yeah the wolfmother -- had it on my car stereo all day yesterday scaring the sheep in co.antrim

i especially like the wee quiet number at the end...

sigur ros - must get that album as i have heard bits of it that sound pretty good too - is it a person or a group?

I think it's a group, lol. Yeh, I'm pretty sure it is. They're icelandic.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I agree... but Ronaldinho has won FIFA world player of the year twice now... and Gerrard only nunce!!!

you cant deny Ronaldinho's greatness.. the guy is a genius!!!

To be honest, I've not seen a great deal of him, so again, I am biased. I've certainly seen some damn handy stuff from him from time to time though. He's a bit like a Harlem Globe Trotter of football. Although so far in the world cup he's been quiet as a wee mouse that's been hiding from Sylvester the cat.
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Hi folks! How you all doing? Have I missed anything - haven't been around for a while?!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Hey! How have you been - busy I guess :D:D Usual stuff on the threads......
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    redrock wrote:
    Hey! How have you been - busy I guess :D:D Usual stuff on the threads......

Busy and unwell - feeling very shitty! Haven't been able to sit in front of the comp for long enough to check the threads!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Oh dear.... not too serious, I hope. Hope you're feeling better :)
    redrock wrote:
    As always ????? ;)
    :eek: What are you saying? :D

Aww mammy Al :) How cute! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Busy and unwell - feeling very shitty! Haven't been able to sit in front of the comp for long enough to check the threads!
    heya foxy, ya poor thing.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I farewell thee as I must flee. :)

talk to you later folks, probably not today but tomorrow. :D

I'll leave you this link, when boredom strikes, I find it quite amusing. :D

http://www.emotioneric.com/
    (just click on the 'filed emotions')
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    I farewell thee as I must flee. :)

talk to you later folks, probably not today but tomorrow. :D

I'll leave you this link, when boredom strikes, I find it quite amusing. :D

http://www.emotioneric.com/
    (just click on the 'filed emotions')

That is excellent. I especially like the emotion conveying Eric kicking ass and taking names! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    To be honest, I've not seen a great deal of him, so again, I am biased. I've certainly seen some damn handy stuff from him from time to time though. He's a bit like a Harlem Globe Trotter of football. Although so far in the world cup he's been quiet as a wee mouse that's been hiding from Sylvester the cat.

ooh man he is handy... phenomenal player... seriously check out the youtube and googlevideo stuff of him.. it isnt al just tricks.. his vision for passes is amazing.. he does this one where he tricks the defender by looking at someone else on his team and then passing to another... blind passing... he just instictively knew where the other player was... fuckin unreal :)

sufferin suckatash.... :D
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    ooh man he is handy... phenomenal player... seriously check out the youtube and googlevideo stuff of him.. it isnt al just tricks.. his vision for passes is amazing.. he does this one where he tricks the defender by looking at someone else on his team and then passing to another... blind passing... he just instictively knew where the other player was... fuckin unreal :)

sufferin suckatash.... :D

aye, hes good but gerrard has more impact on the crucial games

of course we could see the 2 match up pretty soon if the portugese and french both get duffed
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Hey all,
    Well the morning has gone relatively. :D I tried giving her some baby rice for the first time today but she was having no of it :o Ah well perseverence :)

Sorry to hear you're unwell foxy :(

RR of course you don't dangle a baby from the ankles....its by the ears :cool: :p

You can'yt compare gerrard and Ron both totally different players with different attributes....but I'm so happy gerrard is a liverpool player and to think the scum had ronaldihno in the bag and blew it HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey all,
    Well the morning has gone relatively. :D I tried giving her some baby rice for the first time today but she was having no of it :o Ah well perseverence :)

Baby rice is totally gross :( No wonder she's having none of it! The first (and last) time it touched my daughters lips she spat and hollered!

Mash a bit of banana real well and give her a bit - that should go down a treat.

If you PERSIST down the revolting baby rice route and if your wife is nursing, mix it with breast milk (no comments from Dunk or Dave, please).

My two cents worth... been there, done that....

EDIT - bloody hell - can't believe I just posted that! Between VV and me, we'll make a mum out of you!
    redrock wrote:
    Baby rice is totally gross :( No wonder she's having none of it! The first (and last) time it touched my daughters lips she spat and hollered!

Mash a bit of banana real well and give her a bit - that should go down a treat.

If you PERSIST down the revolting baby rice route and if your wife is nursing, mix it with breast milk (no comments from Dunk or Dave, please).

My two cents worth... been there, done that....

I'd did mix it with breast milk....I'm not too worried about it :D
    Thanks for the advice :)

Oh yeah and she's not my wife ;) :eek: living in sin....you can't beat it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Al I hope you have a great day with your wee one - enjoy those days they don't last long my baby is now 10 !

I've got to add my opinion on the discussion on Gerrard Vs Ronaldinho ....... the latter has a gift of pure genius - It scares me to watch the guy with the ball at his feet ....... and although Stevie isn't my most favourite footballer ( seeing as I am a Blues girl) I think i'd rather have Gerrard on my team as he's a better all round player he's effective going forward - and defensively..... wereas our Brazilian friend is most likely the best attacking player in the world ........ which isn't always everything and we've yet to really see him shine in this world cup as I've seen him in Serie A or champions league - ( where for the record he's broke my heart more than once when playing my bhoys in blue)
    Anyhow thats what I think .......

Forgot I'd a youth conference to do for work this afternoon - so now I'm dejected .............
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'd did mix it with breast milk....I'm not too worried about it :D
    Thanks for the advice :)

Oh yeah and she's not my wife ;) :eek: living in sin....you can't beat it :D

Living in sin :eek: An Irishman :eek: Aren't you all supposed to be good catholics? :D:D:

Serious about baby rice - you try it.... :(

BTW - how old is she now??