Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    but i have a ticket :mad:

i'll be good when i'm there... i promise

no hurling though... and i'm visiting loads of Irish places of interest on my trip!

i've always wanted to go to Ireland but to be honest you lot put me off it... i just hope the whole populace isnt like the small demographic on here... otherwise it'll be Daniel o' Donnell singing to me in that jail... with Colin Farrell trying to act in front of me as i sit with a man in a balaclava trying to tell me the IRA are great fun :D

i have to go soon... this was all fun..i mean no harm... please let me into Ireland :o

:D
    I need a coffee!
    Well darlings its been fun, see you all tomorrow :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    but i have a ticket :mad:

i'll be good when i'm there... i promise

no hurling though... and i'm visiting loads of Irish places of interest on my trip!

i've always wanted to go to Ireland but to be honest you lot put me off it... i just hope the whole populace isnt like the small demographic on here... otherwise it'll be Daniel o' Donnell singing to me in that jail... with Colin Farrell trying to act in front of me as i sit with a man in a balaclava trying to tell me the IRA are great fun :D

i have to go soon... this was all fun..i mean no harm... please let me into Ireland :o
    Dunk, more of YOUR posts are about Ireland than mine - seems your favourite thing is taking the piss out of Ireland... and then you complain cos there are so many Irish threads? :eek: When in actual fact there are fuck all. THIS IS AN IRISH THREAD... AND YOU'RE POSTING HERE :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :D:D

funny

You were going to as well, weren't ya :p

You just can't help it - you're like a sniffer dog for spelling errors and stuff :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well darlings its been fun, see you all tomorrow :D

Bye bye Al, see ya tomorrow :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yes there is and you must abide by it when you're here :D

I can't believe they're touring Europe at the moment and aren't coming to ireland......not happy :mad:

Can't you cross over?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hey all. :)

boy, I'm here late.. :o well, I did sneak a peek earlier but I didn't have anything to say.. :(

EDIT: and then there was only Emmi. lol. :rolleyes: :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    hey all. :)

boy, I'm here late.. :o well, I did sneak a peek earlier but I didn't have anything to say.. :(

EDIT: and then there was only Emmi. lol. :rolleyes: :D:p
    Lol, HI Emmi!!!!!!!!! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Where was everyone last night? There's usually tons of rubbish for the morning visitors!
    Lol, HI Emmi!!!!!!!!! :)

hehey Helen. :)

lol. RR, I figured it'd be quite boring if I would have yappered away all by myself so I decided not to. :D :rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I figured it'd be quite boring if I would have yappered away all by myself so I decided not to.

Yeah... it's a bit difficult having a meaningful conversation with yourself - worse is when the disagreements start! You know you're going nuts then! :D:D

Nice day in Finland?
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... it's a bit difficult having a meaningful conversation with yourself - worse is when the disagreements start! You know you're going nuts then! :D:D

Nice day in Finland?

I know. :eek: I keep telling myself that I'm right but I just don't believe it! :p

could be nicer actually, a bit chilly. no rain as far as I can tell but no sun either.. how about your side of the world? :)
    After a few days of rain and not to nice weather, we're back to 'garden' weather. Lovely day here! :D
    redrock wrote:
    After a few days of rain and not to nice weather, we're back to 'garden' weather. Lovely day here! :D

lol. that's not fair! :o

ah well, I'm hoping we'll get some more sun tomorrow. :D
    ah well, off for a while now, gotta get ready to work. :D

talk to you later my dears (hopefully more of ya will turn up then. :p no offense to Helly and RR. :) )!!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi emmi :)

have u girls seen last nights setlist ??? sounds very intresting imo !
    sooooon as money is better will get a DL .

and a friend who went whos hummm bout 7/8 months preggers said it was super chilling when ed talked about the missing jammer and called him " one of us " :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Talk to you later! (No offense taken!) :D
    :) I'm off out with a winnie lil boy , see you later too xx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Have I missed anything of particular interest. This thread is far to long to go and read! :eek:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning all, am in pensive mood today....have had to pull the plug on Oxegen for this year.....so no Who, Gemma Hayes BOOHOO :( :(

Anyway, life goes on and I still have nappies to change and a little girl who's smile cheers me up everyday :D

Buru would love to go to the UK to see tool but no funds available :(

Gonna be in and out today people....lets keep her lit :D:D
    I need a coffee!
    So sad.....:( :( No Gemma Hayes :(:( and... you just missed eMMI!! Not a good day!

Stoney - just the usual rubbish.......
    redrock wrote:
    So sad.....:( :( No Gemma Hayes :(:( and... you just missed eMMI!! Not a good day!

Stoney - just the usual rubbish.......

You'll keep me happy won't you :o
    I need a coffee!
    Of course, Al....;)
  • DunDun Posts: 48
    I am just after getting screwed big time.. My so-called best friend bought my Dublin ticket for me through the 10c pre-sale. I missed out on the pre-sale because my 10c membership was just up as they went on sale and then I wasn't allowed to renew it during the sale.

I've been trying to give him the money for the past couple of weeks, and he's asked to leave it to later.. so I find out today from his whiny girlfriend (the biggest pop-head around) has decided she wants to go, and after all *he* bought the tickets, so it was never really mine.

I introduced the fecker to PJ too, and he knows how mad I was that I missed going in 2000. So to anyone who's friend/sibling/relative/whoever has their ticket, or is depending on someone for a 10c ticket, watch your back!
    Bummer!! :(:(
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oh no!! That's horrible Dun :eek: :(

Hmm so called friend indeed :mad:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    V V wrote:

and a friend who went whos hummm bout 7/8 months preggers said it was super chilling when ed talked about the missing jammer and called him " one of us " :(
    Aww did he talk about him? :o

Poor guy :( that would be chilling.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:

Nice day in Finland?

hey, I have quite meaningful conversations with myself all the time
    :p

Morning to all!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    morning :) Buru , i have taken to cooking Dinner to my Argentine collection of CD's ! :) they are great for getting my energy back up and dancing around the kitchen :) XXXX
    Buru wrote:
    hey, I have quite meaningful conversations with myself all the time

Good for you... (I think!) :o. At least you're never lonely!!!

Hey VV - how's whiney little boy (guess you meant Herbie and not hubby!!! :D )