Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning my lovelies. Hope everyone had a good week-end.

Back to the treadmill now... :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I had a good weekend!

Feeling a bit down the past week or two, have no idea why but sure no doubt I'll snap out of it soon enough when the sun starts shining again.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I had a good weekend!

Feeling a bit down the past week or two, have no idea why but sure no doubt I'll snap out of it soon enough when the sun starts shining again.
    Aww c`mon Jen it`ll soon be JUNE :D:D:D;)
    {{Jenny}}

Another day, another dollar (as they say.....). Been working on a cake these past couple of days. Making the cat out of cake (to be on the sofa) was an epic fail so had a rethink yesterday! Simplify....... :mrgreen:

Hope you guys are well!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    I had a good weekend!

Aww c`mon Jen it`ll soon be JUNE :D:D:D;)

whats happening in June like? :? :? :think:

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    My grandad died tonight :( :cry:
    I need a coffee!
    So sorry Al. Lots of love and hugs to you and his loved ones. xxxxxx
  • Mornin' all!

Sad news Al, been just over two years now since I lost the last of mine... not fun at all. Best wishes to you and yours mate.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Sorry to hear about yer grandad Alfred :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Sorry to hear that Al.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Sad news, Al. Condolences to you and all your family... :cry:

...but no hugs, 'cos I don't want you to go getting the wrong idea... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Finished my cake... can go to bed now! Had a bit of problems with the icing on the arm of the sofa, but it will do - gives it the vintage look!

P1140299.jpg?t=1330555115

P1140313.jpg?t=1330555144
    Fuckin' hell Rita... that's a work of art! :shock: :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • :shock: That looks too good to eat
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Awesome cake Rita!! :mrgreen:

(and huggles Al xx)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Thank you my lovelies.

'morning all. Almost at the week-end.....
    Sunshiiiine in Dublin - it makes everything better!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Bootiful cake Rita :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Bootiful cake Rita :mrgreen:

could almost say it's purrrrfect! :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I just love Tootsie Pops....
    redrock wrote:
    I just love Tootsie Pops....

...and I love you too, Schnookie Lumps!

:wtf:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello all, :)

big cuddle for Al, sorry to hear that grandparents are kinda special :cry:

fab cake Rita, :mrgreen:

so not been here much life is very . . . unknown at the moment, we finally have an offer on the table for our house which we could accept, but now the bank have said they won't give us a mortgage, not at all !!! :shock:
    so what to do . . . ????????????????? I really don't know. grab the money and run??? run to the woods ????
    or stay in this house ???? I'm hoping the universe will give me a sign over the weekend 'cos my mind is spinning.

p.s I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (thats all not Al ! haha)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hey V! F*&$wit banks. You're paying a mortgage now, so why the hassles? Or are you trying to get a 'different' one (ie for land and/or self build)? Bummer - but it will sort itself out! Grab the money, run to the woods and put up a tipi or two!

Hope all is well with everyone here!

Have you guys seen this rumour about PJ at HRC?
  • redrock wrote:
    Have you guys seen this rumour about PJ at HRC?
    Indeedy... May have to reshuffle my ferry back from Europe... :shock:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Hello lovelies!
    Me again! Hello! A bit of a blah day here...
    Well, today I had to tell the boyf that I didn't love him anymore. I wish there'd be a magical 'on' switch for these things, cos he's fuckin' awesome but I couldn't continue, knowing that for me something was missing. Do these things come back?

Anywho, I am sad. :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Well, today I had to tell the boyf that I didn't love him anymore. I wish there'd be a magical 'on' switch for these things, cos he's fuckin' awesome but I couldn't continue, knowing that for me something was missing. Do these things come back?

Anywho, I am sad. :cry:

:( Best wishes Jenny.
    Aawwww Jenny... :cry: Mega hugs to you. xxxx
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Awww Jen, huggles my sweet xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.