Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Chris, what the fuck are you on about?!

just back away slowly, he's mostly harmless. whatever you do don't turn around and run...
    Off to London on Friday evening! Dunno what I'm more excited about - going to London, seeing Mastodon or allowing myself some carb by having Fire And Stone pizza. Omnomnom :lol:

No Carbs Before Marbs!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    *runs in* kisses all round hope you are all happy n healthy, can't stop sorry lifes to bloody busy BUT we may have a buyer for our house YAY xxxxx *runs out*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

No Carbs Before Marbs!

ZOMG *flicks hair extensions*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi V! 'bye V!

Jenny... hair extensions? :shock: Show us....!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    *boom!*
    Apocalypse warning... Cloudy with a chance of flaming horsemen...

Don't say I didn't warn you :P

Chris... never post again!!! you are on 666 posts!

Jenny, we're in London friday night but its going to be mayhem... we've got soooo much pre-booked that Jill and my heads are spinning a la Linda Blair...

Its like a military schedule... :D

I was going to see if the Londonites wanted to meet for dinner one night but not sure its doable as we've had to pre-book most of our meals/shows/attractions/etc :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:

Jenny... hair extensions? :shock: Show us....!

indeed show !

dunk enjoy your crazy wkend sounds like you will need a holiday to recover :lol:

hi red bye red xxxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:

I was going to see if the Londonites wanted to meet for dinner one night but not sure its doable as we've had to pre-book most of our meals/shows/attractions/etc :(

it's also the weekend before bloody Valentines day so loads of restaurants will be booked up and/or doing 'special' (i.e. expensive) menues on the Friday and Saturday.

i've still not arranged anything for me and Mrs jrd, mainly for the above reason plus i'm a tight-fisted git!

am i right in thinking that because it's a leap year the onus is on the ladies to take the lead and arrange Valentines Day proceedings ? i'm sure i read that somewhere once... just not sure if it was me wot wrote it... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    It was my finest Geordie Shore impression, I don't have hair extensions :lol:

We're not doing Valentines Day - I guess our trip away at the weekend will be enough for that! It's not something I 'celebrate' anyway, and generally find it pointless!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    We're not doing Valentines Day - I guess our trip away at the weekend will be enough for that! It's not something I 'celebrate' anyway, and generally find it pointless!

neither I nor my credit card usually 'celebrate' it either... ;)
    I'll be by myself for Valentine's day!!!

Awwww Jenny...... not for real then... :(
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

it's also the weekend before bloody Valentines day so loads of restaurants will be booked up and/or doing 'special' (i.e. expensive) menues on the Friday and Saturday.

yep, to try and meet up and with kids and all that was just becoming too much for Jill to compute... I would throw a day and time out and she'd be "but we've got Imperial War Museum that day till 4 cos we're booked into *insert restaurant name* at 5:15pm which gives us time to go back and get changed..

eventually we both decided it would be much easier to meet up in June!!! (plus we'll not have the kiddies in tow)

I'll still send you a pic of me straddling Big Ben in my kilt though John... :oops: :o:mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

I'll still send you a pic of me straddling Big Ben in my kilt though John... :oops: :o:mrgreen:
    :shock: :o :shock:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Evening... er morning all :?

How's everyone keeping? We've made some progress, ie Sam moved back into halls & nan being closely monitored but still frantic everywhere else, driven nearly 700 miles in the last 3 days with work :roll:

Still a tick short for M1 so if anyone has any contacts it would be appreciated as otherwise it will be a Sophie's Choice scenario on the night with either David jr or Sam getting on the wrong train ;) ...

Love to all, time for sleep :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Dave, just reading that is stressing me out!

I decided to take tomorrow off, just so I have enough time to get to the airport - the flight is at 7.45 in the evening :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jen I like your thinking there, fooled me on the extensions !

Dave :shock: thats alot of everything, take care of urself

think we have a buyer yay, lady looked again today was very chatty loves the house, need to find us some where to live !!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    :D that's not even close to half of it!! ;)

hanging in there... :crazy:

Good luck with the buyer :thumbup:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Hi guys.

Good to hear that some things are sorting themselves out (more or less!). Hope you find a ticket. Put it out on the Euro peeps (on the euro thread) and keep an eye on the others, also facebook ( :oops: forgot.. you don't do facebook!).

ooOOoo V! Good luck with the buyer! You might have to rent until you find what you want!
    Thankyou for that 8-)

How's things at chez Rita?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Phew... back 'home' for crap talk.

Things OK chez Rita. Will be better come Sunday. G off to Brussels with friends tomorrow evening and Rob off to his parents Saturday mid-day. Need to see him off at St Pancras but after that a few days BY MYSELF (!!!!!) at home (until Thursday afternoon). That will be bliss... first time in 4 years nearly! All is well with teen so no worries there (I think :? ). Still very tired but hopefully that will partly sort itself out once the surgery and recovery thereof is out of the way.

So, has your nan been properly diagnosed? Is she getting all the help she needs?

Besides the hectic life, hope all is well in Daveland....

And speaking of the tat... I would never even contemplate asking to see it in it's entirety. That would just be wrong. So wrong.....
    redrock wrote:
    Phew... back 'home' for crap talk.

Things OK chez Rita. Will be better come Sunday. G off to Brussels with friends tomorrow evening and Rob off to his parents Saturday mid-day. Need to see him off at St Pancras but after that a few days BY MYSELF (!!!!!) at home (until Thursday afternoon). That will be bliss... first time in 4 years nearly! All is well with teen so no worries there (I think :? ). Still very tired but hopefully that will partly sort itself out once the surgery and recovery thereof is out of the way.

So, has your nan been properly diagnosed? Is she getting all the help she needs?

Besides the hectic life, hope all is well in Daveland....

I think I must have missed out on the surgery discussion (is it something for the thread or pm?) House to yourself sounds bliss, I have it this afternoon, picking up Martha at 6.15, Emma on a late shift...

Nan is being monitored basically to see if she can still look after herself, there are some physical issues (some down to diet) but mostly now around memory and day to day grip on reality, she's 93...

Yeah pretty much I think, we are trying to carry out another management buy out of the business at the moment but need to get outside investment as it's grown so much in the last 4-5 years (plenty of interest), it would mean I would be responsible for running about 2/3's of it operationally though and share would go up to about 8-9%. Plan is that we get our value out in another 5-6 years... New bathroom being sorted end of the month, mum coming down in March, Martha keeping us on our toes and very little down time but hey... it's good ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Hello... Is it me you're looking for?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Chris, what the fuck are you on about?!

just back away slowly, he's mostly harmless. whatever you do don't turn around and run...

What do mean?... Mostly!???! Pfft!

Anyway, my previous bizzarity was relating to my eventual expedition to the magic 666 posts... Now you've all ruined it by making me explain... 667 now :lol:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    UKDave wrote:

I think I must have missed out on the surgery discussion (is it something for the thread or pm?) House to yourself sounds bliss,

Ditto !! ??? :shock: :shock:
    Hello... Is it me you're looking for?

No, definitely not, so stop it with the Lionel impressions. ;)

Afternoon all. Thank feck it's Friday! 8-)
    Is it beer o'clock yet ?
    V V wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

I think I must have missed out on the surgery discussion (is it something for the thread or pm?) House to yourself sounds bliss,

Ditto !! ??? :shock: :shock:

Hemi/full thyroidectomy + other nodules + anything else they may find that looks suspicious.... 26th March. Bummer 'coz I've got a ticket to see Black Stone Cherry on the 28th!

Well.... G gone. One down, one to go! :mrgreen:

Wow Dave... business IS good! Makes your life hectic but hopefully with rewards!
    No one here for more than a day!!!! Very quiet at home - it's lovely. But I have sooooooooooooooooooo much sorting out to do! Had to make a list :o :shock: :o

Hope all is well with everyone!

Soupy... if you come on this thread today..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! xxxxx
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    thanks Rita, i see it now, a day late :oops:
    i was here yesterday but not at 9pm when you posted that
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Morning folks!

Had a lovely time in London, can't believe all the snow - especially out at Stansted. Tis unreal the amount of Irish people in London now though, I think there's more of us than English there! Even in Electric Ballroom, a lot of the staff were Irish - it's like we're the new Eastern Europeans (who were the new Irish!) :lol:

Mastodon were great, although I wouldn't be too familiar with Blood Mountain or the 2nd half of Leviathan and they played a good bit of that. They had balloons for the end of the show. T'was great fun trying to get on the tube afterwards without bursting them :D

Back to normality again for another little while. Don't think I'm leaving the country now until I head off in June :cry:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    that sounds deadly..im woefully ignorant of mastadon. must remedy that.
    'morning lovers!!!! Happy love day to all you guys here! Muchos kissos!!!!! xxxxxx