Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hows life treatin' ye Dave? Have you decided where yer goin' in the Summer yet?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Hmmm... That fish name sounds suspiciously My Morning Jacketish... :?
    I suggest naming one of the lil fishies as Neversarith the harbinger of soggy hotdogs.

In completely separate news... Something wonderful will happen in six posts time... :P

*inserts Running countdown...*
    Now five posts...
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Fishy name comes from Might Boosh :roll: Name you suggest is good but very long. Will probably end up being called hotdog - wouldn't want that!

ooOOoo 5 more posts - at the rate you post, I'll be getting my pension! :mrgreen:

Hello all!

Friday!!! Yay!!
  • Four posts... :P

Ah, good point on the shortening... If there is a fat one you could call it Free Willy? ;)

That would be interesting Chris! Though I think, for some reason, one of the plecs may have temporarily been named Willis, which is not too far from Willy (though doesn't have the same comical impact)!

Three posts.....
    The number of the BEAST!

Happy Friday folks! I'm off to see Dara O'Briain in Vicar St tonight \o/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Love Dara! Have fun Jenny!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    The number of the BEAST!

Happy Friday folks! I'm off to see Dara O'Briain in Vicar St tonight \o/

I'm counting to 665... Twill be the prepocalypse! (hellfire, damnation and horsemen optional) :P

Also, Yay Dara! :mrgreen:

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :wave: Today's post will be brought to you in two parts. Enjoy! :P

DEPRESSING PART:
    I've got an awful cough (seriously, if I cough more than thrice in a row, I wanna cry) and a sore throat, David's moving tomorrow ( :( :cry: :( ) and my Ma almost forgot to invite me to her and my godmother's birthday party. A party which I can't attend, it's tomorrow and I'm low on cash and (as mentioned) high on coughs. Bleeeeehh!

NOT-SO DEPRESSING PART:
    It's finally a proper winter! -20 degress an' all. :) Today's been chaotic for traffic for some reason, but nothing too horrific. Oh and school is going pretty well, I think.

Anyway, hope you're all good - slightly belated hugs and stoof for everyone in need. *politely turns head away to not spread cough-germs*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    just caught a bit of the Simpsons - an older episode I haven't seen. Didn't catch it from the start but it would seem they are somewhere in China (?). Man in the audience: "I will question everything. Why doesn't pearl jam ever play here?" :mrgreen:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    edited February 2012
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hows life treatin' ye Dave? Have you decided where yer goin' in the Summer yet?

it's quiet!
    havent been able to book anything so far but itll come together:)

goin to NYC for paddys weekend, Once is opening on Broadway so Glens takin us over..nervous but excited. Wanna see EV this year too Possibly moreso than PJ..not loving these South American bots at all.
    Post edited by eldarion75 on
    I (or rather my daughter) needs help from my Irish friends. Need you guys to leave me a message on my voicemail (or send me an mp3) repeating a sentence a few times. Would appreciate both female and male voices. Let me know and I'll pm you. It's silly, but needed (apparently).

Thank you Irish friends.

Hello to all friends! Supposed to have snow in London overnight. Got my grit/salt ready!
    redrock wrote:
    I (or rather my daughter) needs help from my Irish friends. Need you guys to leave me a message on my voicemail (or send me an mp3) repeating a sentence a few times. Would appreciate both female and male voices. Let me know and I'll pm you. It's silly, but needed (apparently).

Thank you Irish friends.

Hello to all friends! Supposed to have snow in London overnight. Got my grit/salt ready!

Send it on Rita - she can have a giggle at my finest bogger accent :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    PM send Jenny :oops: (I'm so embarrassed asking this...) :oops:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Nice one Dave!!

Rita let me know what you want, I'll do me finest posh paddy and bogger paddy and Dub paddy for ya!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    We all know this is just so Rita can hear Al's voice whenever she wants ;):mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    You got me Pippa!!!! :lol:

Thanks Al. PM being sent.

And guys... if, after reading the PM, you don't want to do it - I understand! :mrgreen: You guys have my mobile number I think!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    back in Sydney after a nice few days in Melbourne seeing Soundgarden for a 3rd time!
    Now time to get sorted out and on the road toward the euro tour 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Hey Soupy! Now that you have had your fill of Soundgarden, think of us poor lot here in europe that want to see them (headlining shows, not festivals!)

Hi all!
    chime wrote:
    We all know this is just so Rita can hear Al's voice whenever she wants ;):mrgreen:

Not if you knew what she wanted us to say... unless she has some reeeeally weird fetish going on :lol:

Red, haven't had a chance to be on my own in a room long enough to get it done yet - maybe this evening :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sent
    I need a coffee!
    Thanks Alphonse. Sent you a PM 'coz I didn't receive it (is my phone doing weird things with your number again????).

Jenny - you make it sound a lot weirder than it is. Or is it????? :lol:
    I wanna hear Al's version :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm intrigued :shock: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:
    I wanna hear Al's version :lol:

Made me laugh! Not because of the Irish accent (of course - don't want you guys to think I would make fun of this!) but the silliness of it! Can't wait for yours Jenny! :mrgreen:

Pippa - I honestly don't know what it's about and I won't ask G for details. OK.. I'll put it out in the open.... She came back from Stagecoach Saturday asking for Irish voices/accents for the following sentence... 'Sorry, my leprechaun pooped on it.'. There. I am suitably embarrassed now. :oops: At least the visitors on this thread are limited....

So... any other Irish that wish add their voice to Al's and Jenny's are welcome - now that you all know what it is.
    redrock wrote:
    So... any other Irish that wish add their voice to Al's and Jenny's are welcome - now that you all know what it is.

Jill does a fantastic Irish accent, she should definitely be asked!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    But she's scottish :shock: :o :shock:
  • *boom!*
    Apocalypse warning... Cloudy with a chance of flaming horsemen...

Don't say I didn't warn you :P

Chris, what the fuck are you on about?!

Off to London on Friday evening! Dunno what I'm more excited about - going to London, seeing Mastodon or allowing myself some carb by having Fire And Stone pizza. Omnomnom :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Fire and Stone pizza!!! Have a lovely time Jenny!

Hi all!

**Keeps well away from Chris.... **