Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
    :D:D
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Merry Christmas
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    and a merry christmas to one and all!

:) :angel: :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Yes, Merry Christmas to you all. Hope you all have a great 2012....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all (with a special hi to Casey who graces us with his presence yet again!!!)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the new year!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Hi all (with a special hi to Casey who graces us with his presence yet again!!!)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the new year!

Looking forward alright! Santa brought me tickets to see Bruce at the Etihad on June 22nd next year...

...so my 1-day trip to Manchester to see PJ has been extended to 2 days to see both shows... and then extended further to add Bruce afterwards. 8-)

feck. i'm going to be knackered by the Saturday!! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oh yeah, and Festive Felicitations, etc etc... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Guess who's back in work?! Fuckin' awesome! :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Manchester Central has rooms for £15 for the Thursday night show if any of you are homeless that night!

http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and ... 00&nights=
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Manchester Central has rooms for £15 for the Thursday night show if any of you are homeless that night!

http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and ... 00&nights=

Thanks Jenny, booked night 2 :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    My vs boxset arrived today!!!

Currently watching episode 1 of my Xmas present from mrs al....Street Hawk boxset...fuckin loved this as a kid...very 80s!!!

Happy holidays to you all
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    trying to book night 2 but it is not letting me :twisted:
    will try later! just gonna be a pain to check out, then check back in later on but oh well! 13 quid for the night sounds nice 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    will try later! just gonna be a pain to check out, then check back in later on but oh well! 13 quid for the night sounds nice 8-)

All Sorted £12 for the night for night 2 :D to go with £48 for a family room for the 2 nights before hand :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

AFAIK, they'll recognise that you've booked two rooms and will let you stay in the same room (all going well!)

I am fuckin' cream-crackered today. Was in bed at half 9 last night, more sleepy than usual :( I need to liven up for the weekend.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

AFAIK, they'll recognise that you've booked two rooms and will let you stay in the same room (all going well!)

i doubt it, but we will see!
    One is a family room, the other a double for a night... We will see what happens in 6 months!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Happy new year Dublin Crew! Cannae wait to see all you fuckers next year :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Happy New Year to all my beautiful Crew friends! Like Jenny - can't wait to see you in 2012!!!

xxxxxxx
    Jennytree wrote:
    Happy new year Dublin Crew! Cannae wait to see all you fuckers next year :D

see you this year Tree!
    Happy new year to the Dublin Crew :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Happy New Year to all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Happy new year to you all.

Now the tour countdown can begin in earnest:)
    A glut of films with big, eye candy, men in them today.... Thor (yummy), Troy (yummy again, and you see his butt) and, once again, Conan (biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!).

Must be an age thing....... :oops:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    A glut of films with big, eye candy, men in them today.... Thor (yummy), Troy (yummy again, and you see his butt) and, once again, Conan (biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!).

I've been watching a lot of True Blood (season 3) today. And man.. Oh man, there are some lookers in there! :mrgreen: Of course, I only watch for the plot. :lol:;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I've been watching a lot of True Blood (season 3) today. And man.. Oh man, there are some lookers in there! :mrgreen: Of course, I only watch for the plot. :lol:;)
    ooOOoo... Yes! Not big but definite lookers! Love me a bit of hunky vampires & werewolves! Did you get the series on dvd for christmas?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    ooOOoo... Yes! Not big but definite lookers! Love me a bit of hunky vampires & werewolves! Did you get the series on dvd for christmas?

Not big? *cough* Joe Manganiello *cough* :mrgreen:

I didn't get it, sadly. I've got it on loan from my sister. :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Happy New Year Dublin Crew...I hope 2012 brings you all good things x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    eMMI wrote:

Not big? *cough* Joe Manganiello *cough* :mrgreen:

Not big-big like Conan dude but pretty fit, I must say!

Just for you Emmi....
    joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    happy new year folkareenos... been celebrating with family n friends... hope all is well. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Back to work tomorrow.... alarm set for 5am... **sighs**
    Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh....... the early morning 'hello' again....

Hi peeps!
  • Morning all!

Happy New Year! I didn't send any texts this year as I had little to no signal at Chris' gaff so apologies.

How are we?? :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.