Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Posted on facebook:

"...spoke to crowdsurge. They're now waiting for the US to wake up. Expect an email from 3 UK time on. Most likely we will have to respond to 10c direct with what tix we want and they'll come back to us for payment..."

V... before you love me too much, wait and see what kind of seats we get with my number!!!!!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Posted on facebook:

"...spoke to crowdsurge. They're now waiting for the US to wake up. Expect an email from 3 UK time on. Most likely we will have to respond to 10c direct with what tix we want and they'll come back to us for payment..."

V... before you love me too much, wait and see what kind of seats we get with my number!!!!!

:lol::lol: they will be FINE and as much as I like to droole in Ed's face, we will be able to hear them from where ever our seats are.

OOO SNOW big SNOW !!!!

so London peeps I is in a show in camden with one of my top teachers from USA, January 27th
    tickets are on sale, although I don't think it will crash the server !! :lol:
    if you fancy seeing me wobble about here is da link.

http://thecockpit.org.uk/show/the_ariellah_showcase

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We had a bit of crappy slushy snow here yesterday, and I woke up FREEEEZING this morning. I can handle sunny calm winter, hate windy burn-the-face-off-ye winter :evil:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    'morning my lovelies!

So.......... who's sorted and who will be trying the presale again?

as you may have gathered i was not successful in my attempts to get tickets for Manchester.
    currently in two minds as to whether i'll bother trying with the 10c re-presale, or renewing my membership next April come to that. i'm severely pissed off.
    if the next installment of the presale involves 5pm starts tonight or tomorrow then i can't do it anyway as i have to leave before then both days.
    looks like it'll be TicketBastard for me on Friday...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning my lovelies!

as you may have gathered i was not successful in my attempts to get tickets for Manchester.
    currently in two minds as to whether i'll bother trying with the 10c re-presale, or renewing my membership next April come to that. i'm severely pissed off.
    if the next installment of the presale involves 5pm starts tonight or tomorrow then i can't do it anyway as i have to leave before then both days.

Same goes for me today, will be travelling between 4.30 and 6 and then getting little un off to bed after that so won't be able to get involved until 7.30ish...

Tomorrow I could possibly cut out early but would only have between 5 and 6... all so frustrating when it appeared so easy at 5.02 yesterday... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning my lovelies!

i too might just go ticketmaster.

I'm also drafting an email to send to 10club asking for them to cancel my membership and refund me.

If i lost out on tickets fair n square i'd beable to cope with it... but last night was a disgusting shambles... even still we have had absolutely zero news about what will happen next. What kind of company treats its customers with such disdain?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    oh.. John... pm me your details and if its 5pm tonight or whatever I'll try and get them for you if you want.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    oh.. John... pm me your details and if its 5pm tonight or whatever I'll try and get them for you if you want.

cheers, Dunk. will let you know the details if this mythic 'late afternoon announcement' comes to pass.

hmmm.... am i going mental ? considering sending a Scotsman my credit card details... :shock: ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

cheers, Dunk. will let you know the details if this mythic 'late afternoon announcement' comes to pass.

hmmm.... am i going mental ? considering sending a Scotsman my credit card details... :shock: ;)

yeah best put £105 quid on a pre-pay credit card ;););)
  • Options
    I can try help peeps too if ye's want - I'll be in work till 5.30 at the earliest so it's no hassle for me!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Starting to be tempted by Isle Of Wight now... uncle Bruce playing too... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Standing purchased.

Thank you o2. Thanks for nothing 10c.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Starting to be tempted by Isle Of Wight now... uncle Bruce playing too... :roll:

That temptation got the better of me earlier. no matter what, I'm going to see Tom Pearlsteen.

Some of you folks might be interested in this response I just got from CrowdSurge:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #307886 with the following response:

Hello Damien,

Our communication with you is being controlled by the fan club so apologies that we didn't come back sooner, we understand it is frustrating and of course it is also frustrating for us.

The solution that we hope to be able to communicate later will explain how we are not just going to go on with another presale. We cannot guarantee tickets for you however the fan Club have told us the size of allocation we have is large enough that they are comfortable it will service the fan club members.

We are sorry this is still vague and doesn't answer all your questions but please be patient and await the info from the Ten Club later this afternoon.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kristmace wrote:
    Standing purchased.

Thank you o2. Thanks for nothing 10c.

thanks to a certain person on this list (who shall remain nameless, thanks Rita, ooops) i got access to the O2 presale and managed to get a standing Manchester ticket in about 15 minutes. worrying moments spent trying to remember my TicketMaster password and eventually having to reset it while the timer counted down! :oops:

was initially trying for 2 tickets (said you could buy up to 6) but kept getting told that 'no suitable tickets can be found' so eventually gave up, opted for 1 ticket and got it immediately.

moral dilemma: now feeling mean that i don't have a spare... IF there's another 10c presale like yesterday should I try and get tickets or stay out and leave it to those who still don't have any ? :?:
    Post edited by jrd on
  • Options
    That sounds promising Damien!

jrd - If I were in your shoes (which I am not and I do understand there are financial considerations with this..), I would try for 10C and have a spare for one of us as loads didn't get any and there won't be enough for everyone (even if they do have a generous allocation). I'm sure that no 10C tix will be wasted. You can always ask for money upfront too as your credit card will be charged and you will be forking out the money. I believe the O2 one will also easily be sold off.
  • Options
    The solution that we hope to be able to communicate later will explain how we are not just going to go on with another presale. We cannot guarantee tickets for you however the fan Club have told us the size of allocation we have is large enough that they are comfortable it will service the fan club members.

interesting...

all sounds a bit vague, i wonder what they're going to do... ask everyone to email in if we want tickets and just hand them out ? or check through crowdsurge's web logs and see who was trying to buy but failed and give us all tickets ? the mind boggles...
  • Options
    oh yeah I'm on o2 if anyone needs to use it let me know ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I could probably "use" up to 4 tix so if there are spares going around let me know... waiting on updates for presale but if anyone has another route I can use this afternoon I'll try it...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    I'm still going to go for 10C tickets as well I think. My brother will want the o2 tickets if they're spare, otherwise someone on here can have them at face value. Just not worth risking missing out.

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    I could probably "use" up to 4 tix so if there are spares going around let me know... waiting on updates for presale but if anyone has another route I can use this afternoon I'll try it...

check your pm's, seating or standing ??
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

check your pm's, seating or standing ??

What a star!! Standing please... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Hi all.

Dave and I have standing tickets through the 10C pre-sale for Manchester but it was pure chance, hard work and an epic feckin' ballache of 2 hours.

I actually feel sorry for Crowdsurge and I'm deeply disappointed in 10C. It's an absolute farce and once again, those who have paid their hard earned money to be part of the fanclub have been screwed over. I'd be interested to see how much O2 or Ticketmaster tickets are too... We always seem to pay more in 10C.

Anyhoo, I have the afternoon free so if anyone needs help getting tickets, PM me and i'll do my best for you.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Unfortunately didn't work out as only lower tier seating available... but can I say VV you're fantastic for trying :clap: xx
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    well I have tryed many times on o2 for dave but keeps saying sorry try again.
    Sian tickets with fees are £53 each . how much was 10c ?? should be cheaper

why thank you Dave xx
  • Options
    I'm ok up until about 4pm today but if presale comes back in between say 4 and 7.45 I'm going to be out of the loop so if there are kind people with spares it would be most appreciated... would prefer Manchester to IOW so I can catch up with you guys this time!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    V V wrote:

why thank you Dave xx

£101.

Apparently Ticketmaster are cheaper.

What a fucking joke.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Had to pay postage with ticketmaster so total charged to CC was £111.50. Think postage was £5.50, so ticketmaster is fractionally more.

• Options
    Do you have to pay for postage though? Can they be picked up at the venue or e-ticketed?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

why thank you Dave xx

£101.

What a fucking joke.

10C tickets were £93/pair + £8.36 booking fee, thus bringing it to £101.36 for the pair. Face value of one ticket would then be £46.50.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    V V wrote:

why thank you Dave xx

£101.

What a fucking joke.

10C tickets were £93/pair + £8.36 booking fee, thus bringing it to £101.36 for the pair. Face value of one ticket would then be £46.50.

Yeah I just discovered that... Tenclub are fracionally cheaper... for a change ;)