Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    Do you have to pay for postage though? Can they be picked up at the venue or e-ticketed?

Venue pickup was £2, so I thought I might as well get them here in advance in case I need to move them on (if I get 10C tickets)
    2000: Manchester | 2006: Astoria, Dublin, Leeds | 2007: Wembley, Nijmegen | 2008: New York 1 & 2 | 2009: Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London | 2010: Hyde Park | 2012: Manchester 1 & 2, EV London 1 & 2 | 2014: Stockholm, Leeds, Milton Keynes | 2017: EV Dublin | 2018: London 2 | 2019: EV London | 2022: London 1& 2 | 2024: Manchester

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Do you have to pay for postage though? Can they be picked up at the venue or e-ticketed?

ticket is 53 quid (standing), and i opted to collect at the box office, for which they charge you 2 quid.
    so 55 quid a ticket with O2.

edit: hopefully if i get 10c tickets then i'll just arrange to meet in a pub or at the box office to sell the spare(s).
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    off topic ! I've just use audacity for first time and i'm very excited !!! you have noidea the freedom and power this gives me over music Muhahahahaha :twisted:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    off topic ! I've just use audacity for first time and i'm very excited !!! you have noidea the freedom and power this gives me over music Muhahahahaha :twisted:

What's that then?? :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dave... I googled it ;)

All... I know a bunch of us are looking for spares or even still hoping to purchase tickets. Can I respectfully add 'looking for 2 spare 10C standing for Manchester'. This is for lovely Karim. We can't have a gig without Karim sneaking up behind us!!!!!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Dave... I googled it ;)

All... I know a bunch of us are looking for spares or even still hoping to purchase tickets. Can I respectfully add 'looking for 2 spare 10C standing for Manchester'. This is for lovely Karim. We can't have a gig without Karim sneaking up behind us!!!!!

I was wondering about him the other day, actually. Good to see he's still.. Alive at least. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Seriously this still isn't sorted or even a communication?? It's now beyond a joke... :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Anyone trying for the livenation presale at 9.00am? I can try to help (though I'm at work with slow connection) but you will need to PM me your details....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    'Sup folks!

Pippa, Al, thank you for the chrimbo cards :thumbup:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Anyone had any luck with Livenation this morning?
    2000: Manchester | 2006: Astoria, Dublin, Leeds | 2007: Wembley, Nijmegen | 2008: New York 1 & 2 | 2009: Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London | 2010: Hyde Park | 2012: Manchester 1 & 2, EV London 1 & 2 | 2014: Stockholm, Leeds, Milton Keynes | 2017: EV Dublin | 2018: London 2 | 2019: EV London | 2022: London 1& 2 | 2024: Manchester

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Livenation was jammed senseless... I knew they were on ticketmaster so i just got them there... mucho easier.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Just so ye's know, there's (apparently) going to be another Manc and Berlin show announced tomorrow. Although everything this week has gone wrong for 10c, no doubt this might too.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    damn just read the 10c update, pretty crazy !!! wonder WHO they think sabotaged the ticket sales ??????

The band must be really pissed off as they do try to make it good and now everyone knows its not just them being crap but it failed with CS too, though I think free membership to 10c for a yr would be in order :lol:

arrrr hope 2nd date doesn't split the crew up

Dave Audacity is a free audio editor which means I can use different bits of songs and mash it up to other songs for my dancing as its really hard to find a whole tune that works well with varying movement, that it all.

today lots of load TOOL to dance to and then got to do nrly ALL my xmas shopping in one day :? :shock: wish me luck !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So it looks like I may have found a spare for each of Manchester and Oslo!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Dave and I were hoping to find spares for Stockholm or Oslo or both... As we don't actually know what the fuck is going on, what's pre-sale, what's not, when tickets go on sale or even if there are any tickets left... It looks like we'll just be at Manchester.

Sabotage eh? I fucking hope they're pleased with themselves.

Glad you got sorted Pip xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Bugger if they announce another Manchester date. Can only do one night....

Why not London!!!!
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

or bristol hahaha

bloody mess and still think its complete shit right before christmas !
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

cos London always get a show... nice to spread it about for a change. ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

if they DO add another Manchester show i hope it's the Thursday night and not the Tuesday!
    think i can get away with doing the school run on Wednesday morning and then buggering off to Manchester and not coming back until Friday... but having to go up on the Tuesday might make things a bit tricky... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

does two nights in the same place count as 'spreading it around' ? 8-)
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

if they DO add another Manchester show i hope it's the Thursday night and not the Tuesday!
    think i can get away with doing the school run on Wednesday morning and then buggering off to Manchester and not coming back until Friday... but having to go up on the Tuesday might make things a bit tricky... :roll:

clearly your partner has never suffered a punch to the fudd™

;);)
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Why not London!!!!

does two nights in the same place count as 'spreading it around' ? 8-)

yes. :|
    Lads, how are we fixed for Manchester? I'm buying tomorrow - let me know who needs them!

Sian, I had very high hopes of an awesome scandanavian roadtrip, but I really cannot be arsed now. If I get offered spares, I'll think about it!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chime wrote:
    So it looks like I may have found a spare for each of Manchester and Oslo!
    Huzzah! :mrgreen: Good news indeed!
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    i'm ok for Manchester jenners. I dont have spares though...

if we can get all of us in here sorted that would be a saving grace of sorts.
    dunkman wrote:

if we can get all of us in here sorted that would be a saving grace of sorts.

indeed, if I can help in some way let me know xxx
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Lads, how are we fixed for Manchester? I'm buying tomorrow - let me know who needs them!

Sian, I had very high hopes of an awesome scandanavian roadtrip, but I really cannot be arsed now. If I get offered spares, I'll think about it!

I don't blame you, lots of people are doing the same :(

Due to job situation we were hoping for spares but as there's two of us, only few spares knocking about and an abnormal number of people looking for them, I doubt we'll get our chance.

I'm just so disappointed. Seeing PJ in Scandinavia was my ultimate and it's just been a complete and utter joke from beginning to end. :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Where does this rumour of extra dates come from Jenny?
  • Morning all, there's a 50-50 possibility I'll have a spare for Manc, will know by this time tomorrow. Awful how this has all turned out, but eveyone will be sorted!!

Extra date??!! Hmmmmm.......
    would be nice to know soon (i.e. today, hah ha ha! :lolno: ) if there is going to be another Manchester show, or more UK ones in general. i was planning on trying to get one or two tomorrow in the general sale so i'd have some spares if other folks on here don't manage to get any, but can't really afford to do that if they're going to have other shows going on sale... the credit card really is looking quite grim at the moment!