Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    ... and i could see the lights reflected off the top of Al's head... ;)

That blinded you so you couldn't see PJ very well then. **Must remember not to sit anywhere near Al**.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I may have to go into a meeting in 10 minutes :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Well here we go again...!! :D
  • Options
    Bummer Pip....

Scratchin! Well, well...
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    ... and i could see the lights reflected off the top of Al's head... ;)

That blinded you so you couldn't see PJ very well then. **Must remember not to sit anywhere near Al**.

he was down in the GA area, a long way away, but the glare was still blinding... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Oh spiffing... tickets in basket... proceed to checkout... "processing" and then...
    Your cart is empty

If you didn't remove any products from your cart, it's possible that you exceeded the time left to pay for those products so we automatically removed them for you. Please return to the shows page to try and recreate your order.

twice...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    why is always the fucking same. it wont let me confirm order... just keeps going back to

Items: 1
    Total: £101.36

Your cart is empty
    If you didn't remove any products from your cart, it's possible that you exceeded the time left to pay for those products
    so we automatically removed them for you. Please return to the shows page to try and recreate your order.

NOOOOO its in the fucking cart... i need to pay now please!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Oh spiffing... tickets in basket... proceed to checkout... "processing" and then...
    Your cart is empty

If you didn't remove any products from your cart, it's possible that you exceeded the time left to pay for those products so we automatically removed them for you. Please return to the shows page to try and recreate your order.

twice...
  • Options
    Your cart is empty

twice...
  • Options
    Your cart is empty

twice...
  • Options
    We are currently experiencing high demand - please wait.
    We are currently experiencing high demand so have placed you in a queue. Please do not close your browser as this page refreshes automatically. When we open the queue you will be directed to the Ticketing page.

arrrrgh!!!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    You and me both and I now need to go... not a happy bunny...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Stayed at work until 8 trying for tickets ... trains delayed on way back ... home at 10pm with nothing to show for it :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chime wrote:
    Stayed at work until 8 trying for tickets ... trains delayed on way back ... home at 10pm with nothing to show for it :(

I'm with ya Pip... awful night for me (and others)

total shite
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Yup, still waiting for a fix... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I'm sorry for you guys :(

I managed to get through, but had to go through a roundabout way to pay for my tix, and also got the "your cart is empty" message, when actually it was not. Major issues in the ticketing sale...

But, appararently there are still plenty tix left, so fingers crossed for all of you who missed out. I hope the information comes soon.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    the long awaited, often postponed return! 8-)

[ sceptical ] :P
    I've been burnt by that promise one too many times! :lol: :P

Oh, it's sound insurance
    But I can tell you, this is no lie :D

As long as i do not get kidnapped in mother Russia on the way there, we are good to go! i am taking the long road and riding the wave where it takes me!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    the long awaited, often postponed return! 8-)

[ sceptical ] :P
    I've been burnt by that promise one too many times! :lol: :P

Oh, it's sound insurance
    But I can tell you, this is no lie :D

As long as i do not get kidnapped in mother Russia on the way there, we are good to go! i am taking the long road and riding the wave where it takes me!

So you are flying through Russia? That is pretty cool!

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    -Buru- wrote:

no, i hope to be doing the trans mongolian :shock: i need to talk to Byrnzie :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    -Buru- wrote:

no, i hope to be doing the trans mongolian :shock: i need to talk to Byrnzie :D

That's even cooler. 8-)

• Options
    Hey Marina!

Looks like things got a bit fucked this evening... again... I guess I was one of the lucky ones
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well that appeared to be a load of donkey balls...sorry for those that didnt get any (except jrd obviously) :?

Hope you all get tickets (and I'll be taking Chris' spare..hopefully) :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hey Marina!

Looks like things got a bit fucked this evening... again... I guess I was one of the lucky ones

Hey Robin! :D

I was one of the lucky ones too.

Won't be doing the UK dates, so I hope some of you go to other shows. I am doing all PJ dates starting with Amsterdam and up to Copenhagen.

• Options
    'morning my lovelies!

So.......... who's sorted and who will be trying the presale again?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well that appeared to be a load of donkey balls...sorry for those that didnt get any (except jrd obviously) :?

Hope you all get tickets (and I'll be taking Chris' spare..hopefully) :twisted:

Yeah.. on that front... it appears Helen and I had a conversation last week where she said she wanted to get to know you lot better (She doesn't know better yet, bless her! :P ) so she thought she should come to Manchester too... I apparently totally forgot this conversation ever happened, so assumed I still had a spare... #EpicMeFail
    I hope this doesn't affect my chances of entanglement with Al in the back of the van... :oops:

Other than that I did manage to get everything I wanted.. Manchester and the full Scandinavian run.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The ticketmaster sale for Manchester is on on Friday - I'll be aiming for that one, and hopefully I'll get spares for Norway and Sweden if I decide to go.

So peeps, let me know if you need me to get a ticket for you on Friday!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    You're not going to try for the (second) 10C presale, Jenny?
  • Options
    I've got a disciplinary to run on Friday morning when the gen sale happens, might as well sack the c$%t now... :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    You're not going to try for the (second) 10C presale, Jenny?

I can't if it's on today :roll: If they keep delaying it, then maybe... :D
    UKDave wrote:
    I've got a disciplinary to run on Friday morning when the gen sale happens, might as well sack the c$%t now... :evil:

:lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning, so glad I didn't have to go through all that ticket buying, I couldn't have anyway was at jujitsu with herb. :lol:

Best of luck for the next round of ticket buying, hope the ticket angels are with you all :D

Rita, have I told you I LOVE YOU :mrgreen:

on another note i've got 3 days to do all my xmas shopping :shock:
    Mali wants a Ukulele :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!