Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Dave. Jenny got me all confused!

Sooorryyyy :angel: :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Turns out I'll probably get Manchester tix too.. saves farting around begging people for spares and then getting shoved out of the way by Jenny... :shock: :P
    So yes... I'll be buying stuffs tomorrow :D

Also had some ideas for stuff to do to the van for the tour... I have a friend that does vinyl wrapping to cars... and would do a custom design for me to go on the bonnet and rear door... 8-):mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'll be need spares and somewhere to rest my head too !

hahahaha thats really not many of the crew buying tix hahahaha oh well.

Marina :mrgreen: only the Manchester gig for me IF some kind soul takes pity on me :)

Hi Stoney hows mother hood ???

OOOooooOOOooo Emmi, you still spotted me even in my brunette wig !! :lol:
    I know BD shows often get called the silk road but do you know the names of the dancers ??

this is my main teacher I train with her about 4 times a year.
    http://youtu.be/GkqUc7qNW3Q
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chris, with a tarted up van, I think you need to show it off as much as you can. So.... come down to London to pick me up, drive me to Manchester and drive me back home again! Whatcha say???? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Chris, with a tarted up van, I think you need to show it off as much as you can. So.... come down to London to pick me up, drive me to Manchester and drive me back home again! Whatcha say???? :mrgreen:

ooo yeah brilliant, then on your way back up come via Bath :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    You guys do realise I've got a proper bed in the back of that van right? :P
    Reckon I might try and work out some way to lure Al back there... :lol:

Dirty boy... tut tut. Can I come and watch???? :mrgreen:

I'll trade you one personal viewing for use of your shower afterwards... That Al's a dirty bugger :P

bad choice of words... :P
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey folks...not looking good for me purchasing tickets in the sale...will probably be a last minute decision to go...so keep me in mind for any spares please...forget that Chris fella :twisted:

Feck ye's both - I'm gettin' the spares! Is ANYONE from Dublin Crew actually buying tickets tomorrow?! :lol:

i shall be attempting to get Manchester tickets...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i too will be attempting Manchester tickets. 8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrd wrote:
    I'll trade you one personal viewing for use of your shower afterwards... That Al's a dirty bugger :P

bad choice of words... :P

...or cunningly articulate... :P

• redrock wrote:
    I'd love to Rita, but I can't bring it inside the M25 from 1st January... according to Boris, it doesn't pass the LEZ (even though it's cleaner than half the minicabs in the capital) :cry:

• Dublin reunion in Manchester it is then :D
    2000: Manchester | 2006: Astoria, Dublin, Leeds | 2007: Wembley, Nijmegen | 2008: New York 1 & 2 | 2009: Shepherds Bush, Manchester, London | 2010: Hyde Park | 2012: Manchester 1 & 2, EV London 1 & 2 | 2014: Stockholm, Leeds, Milton Keynes | 2017: EV Dublin | 2018: London 2 | 2019: EV London | 2022: London 1& 2 | 2024: Manchester

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Yes, in the miraculous event that I can afford the trip, I'll need some spares. :lol: Wondering if I should try to get a ticket (spare, natch) for Stockholm.. :think: I could take a ferry over.
    V V wrote:

OOOooooOOOooo Emmi, you still spotted me even in my brunette wig !! :lol:
    I know BD shows often get called the silk road but do you know the names of the dancers ??

this is my main teacher I train with her about 4 times a year.
    http://youtu.be/GkqUc7qNW3Q

I did indeed, and you looked quite nice in that pink outfit. :mrgreen:

Had to question my sanity when at one point I felt like the dancer looked at me (eh, she might have, I was near the front) and for a fleeting second I considered the possibility of you visiting here without telling me. :evil: :lol:

I do know the names of all the dancers, they're mostly Finnish folks though. With the exception of that Moroccan lady, a couple of Indian (I'm assuming) dancers in a Bollywood-y group and a few other names in the other groups. I know the names of the dances (or the songs at least) too, if that's what you meant by any chance. :mrgreen:

Your teacher is amazing! :shock: One day I'll be that good.. One day. :P *desperately practises undulation*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Bugger... forgot to wear gloves when I was airbrushing bits for the cake....
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    if im doing this it'll be on the fly, the week before kinda thing..

i'm screwed for tickets aren't i?

feck
    Fuck it, if there's no tickets the week before, then it's not meant to be.

I actually have other things to be paying for right now other than tour. In saying that, if I got paid before Friday, I'd be all over buying tickets :lol: I think I'm growing up :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Too bad I can't make Manchester... but hopefully I will see some of you.

Less than 24 hs till ticket buying time! :o
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    so i may not be able to go to anything on this tour (see oz tour query in given to fly)

but as the tix going on sale tomorrow i will play some PJ on my weekly radio show on dublin south fm so what track(s) u guys wanna hear??!

show on 9-11pm on 93.9fm or www.dublinsouthfm.ie

hanx
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Hi nutty! Hmmm.... must think about what I would really like to hear!

Hi all!

Alarm set so I don't forget ticket buying time!!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    did somebody day Euro Tour? :-P
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Are you coming to visit us, Micheál?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    edited December 2011
    morning, Pete was in a "rock" shop yest. in Bristol buying the kids slipknot T's for xmas he got chatting to the owner who used to be a roadie in the early 90's AND yes was on the first ever PJ tour when they played a bunch of pubs around the UK, said it was when they had that drummer who didnt seem to fit with the rest of the bands ethos but seemed a friendly enough chap, said Ed was quiet and bit withdrawn but was fair enough as being the front man is hard. :mrgreen::mrgreen: I've forgotten the other interesting band he said he'd worked for :lol:
    Post edited by V V on
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    the long awaited, often postponed return! 8-)
    now which shows do i buy? which are cheapest, and which will be easiest to get spares for? i am up for scandy and manc, ams and berlin :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • the long awaited, often postponed return! 8-)

[ sceptical ] :P
    I've been burnt by that promise one too many times! :lol: :P

Crew... those trying for Manchester tickets later - are you going for standing or seated?
  • redrock wrote:
    Crew... those trying for Manchester tickets later - are you going for standing or seated?
    Standing for me (will have spare)

redrock wrote:

i'll try for standing tix as well.
    not that i'll be queuing up to get at the front, i suspect i may be in a pub... :roll:

had a seat for the last time in Manchester (thanks, Al 8-) ) and it was interesting to get a different perspective on things, but nowhere near as much fun as standing.
    Where were you seated? Good view? Was it 10C seating or general sales?
  • good luck!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jills not good standing... she gets fed up with me getting fed up of people bumping into us... :oops: :lol:

reckons i'm going for seats :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Where were you seated? Good view? Was it 10C seating or general sales?

it was in the general sale.

i was block 103, row W, seat 16.

men_1118079979_P_27_39_seatingplanscontent_se.gif

quite a decent view actually, not too far back from the stage but further than usual, and i could see the lights reflected off the top of Al's head... ;)