Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Morning its very dark out today ! :? BUT we are getting close to solstice :mrgreen: and Sian's wedding table decor. will make the perfect solstice centre piece YAY
    ooo "the stones" are open to all from 730am, sunrise is 814am, i may try once again (failed last yr) to get there.

Dottles you dont have to sneak in and you're always welcome to stay :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yay for those that got goodies they wanted!

V... at Stonehenge for the Solstice?

Leanne - take your coat off and stay for a while - a lil' cup of tea and a cupcake, perhaps? :mrgreen:

All.. beware of Jenny's eye twitching... it's not 'just' a twitch!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The eye twitching has stopped today, got an awesome nights sleep :D Off work now till Monday, so I'm off into town to meet my sister and kids to go look at christmassy stuff. Let me know if anything happens in the next few hours, although I doubt it since it's still night-time in Seattle!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    see you guys in Manchester? :lol::mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm thinking Manchester and Oslo ... I'm presuming they mean tickets go on sale 5pm our time on the 13th?

Dunky do you know when the schools break up in Scotland next year? I'm thinking this gig will be just before? Said if there was a Scottish date I would take me Mum ... don't think she could get time off for Manchester :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Defo Manchester.
    Would like to do one or two others but doubt i'll be 'allowed' to go swanning off around Europe (even if i had the money!) ;)

hmmm... wonder if i could suggest a short, romatic trip to Stockholm to 'er indoors...! looks like that's the only
    non-festival show at a weekend...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    chime wrote:
    I'm thinking Manchester and Oslo ... I'm presuming they mean tickets go on sale 5pm our time on the 13th?

Dunky do you know when the schools break up in Scotland next year? I'm thinking this gig will be just before? Said if there was a Scottish date I would take me Mum ... don't think she could get time off for Manchester :?

Schools break up on first week of July here Pips. :)

I definitely can't do another show as I have Stone Roses the weekend after PJ... then I'm away to Toy-keee 10th of July or something
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Ok it`s official now dates are announced...wooooooooooooohhhoooooo :D
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Deffo Manchester (although on my todd, so might just pick up a spare or GA) and then the Scandinavian section roadtrip with the van and the girl... will probably skip Berlin now seeing as it isn't at the Wuhlheide.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • anyone else hoping they'll headline slane? should i write to santa?
    Poo. Festivals. Poo Manchester during the week. Hoping they might do a lil' surprise date in London like with SBE.
    redrock wrote:
    Poo. Festivals. Poo Manchester during the week. Hoping they might do a lil' surprise date in London like with SBE.
    Also don`t like festival but it´s that for us or nothing .... :? ....doing Werchter and normally also the day after in Arras....big bummer that most of the dates are during the week pppfffff....Amsterdam not that far for us also Berlin is near but both in the week....PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK ALSO..... :?
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    'tis the problem lady... domestic commitments don't allow me to travel around Europe. I'm not that keen on festivals and £190 for IOW (+travel, etc) is a bit steep. Even Manchester (3.5/4hrs drive from London) mid week during school time... :( Will have to seriously think about this. May have to content with The Boss at Hard Rock Calling in July and hope for a last minute London date from PJ.
    The Copenhagen ticket is nearly €100 each... fookin' HELL! They can go and ask me bollix for that one.

Happy enough to go to Norway and Sweden... maybe Manchester although not too pushed since the last time was fairly cack (for me anyway).
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Probs only Manchester for me... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Deffo Manchester (although on my todd, so might just pick up a spare or GA) and then the Scandinavian section roadtrip with the van and the girl... will probably skip Berlin now seeing as it isn't at the Wuhlheide.

Is there a direct ferry from England to Norway?

The boy wants to come to Norway and Sweden, we'd love to do a week or so of driving about, but he wants to go elsewhere too so we'll have to sort all that out! Too many places to go :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    'tis the problem lady... domestic commitments don't allow me to travel around Europe. I'm not that keen on festivals and £190 for IOW (+travel, etc) is a bit steep. Even Manchester (3.5/4hrs drive from London) mid week during school time... :( Will have to seriously think about this. May have to content with The Boss at Hard Rock Calling in July and hope for a last minute London date from PJ.

Just bought the tickets for Rock Werchter it`s going to be only this show so far for us ....just talked with hubby and it´s not gonna work out for the rest of the dates with work for both of us ....ohwell beter this 1 show then none ... :)
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • "Ask me bollix..." lol
    I'm thinking Sweden & Norway too. Prob stay on a few days in Oslo and not bother with Denmark. Too expensive!

Jennytree wrote:
    The Copenhagen ticket is nearly €100 each... fookin' HELL! They can go and ask me bollix for that one.

Happy enough to go to Norway and Sweden... maybe Manchester although not too pushed since the last time was fairly cack (for me anyway).
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    "Ask me bollix..." lol
    I'm thinking Sweden & Norway too. Prob stay on a few days in Oslo and not bother with Denmark. Too expensive!

I'll see ye there so! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Still don't know if I will go to manchester or not but I booked a hotel room just in case. The travelodge have family rooms at £19 so I booked before the hotel click that loads of people will want that date and up their prices! I guess if I don't use it, others will be able to. If anyone wants to share, let me know - I think it's a double bed and a pull out bed for one adult or two kids.
  • Jen! Where'd you get the price info from? 100 per ticket is tre-expensivo :shock: I may have to join your boycott :cry:
    High fives for driving around over there though... Wanna start a convoy? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Jen! Where'd you get the price info from? 100 per ticket is tre-expensivo :shock: I may have to join your boycott :cry:

ticket prices are on the email matey.

i too just booked the T-lodge. Get me and the wifey a cheap train down and back. just have to get the tickets now :D
    Jen! Where'd you get the price info from? 100 per ticket is tre-expensivo :shock: I may have to join your boycott :cry:

I would start a convoy if I had a car that did more than 20mpg :lol: Think I'll be flying/training it :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    'morning lovelies.
    dunkman wrote:

ticket prices are on the email matey.

i too just booked the T-lodge. Get me and the wifey a cheap train down and back. just have to get the tickets now :D

which one have you and Rita booked ? same one as last time ?
    errrr... which one was that? :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I booked Manchester Central - £19
    They're gone up to £29 now, but I've still booked anyway. Go team :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrock wrote:

Me too but it was £29 for a family room
    redrock wrote:

Me too but it was £29 for a family room

I guess I got in before the rush and the price increase! Mine is a family room too if anyone needs to crash...
    Booked.
    Central Manchester Travelodge.
    29 quid.
    Can't really complain... but i will... ;)

Now just need a ticket for the show! :roll: