Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning peeps! Still buzzing from Alter Bridge and Black Stone Cherry last night!

Al - I didn't even have a feel or a peek! :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah were they all full of awesome Red? BSC are playing here on Thursday, but tickets are all sold out. Dunno why Alter Bridge didn't bring 'em, I'm noticing a hell of a lot of bands skipping Ireland these days :x

Have the winter jumper and wooly hat out this morning - t'was fookin' freezing last night, couldn't heat up and had a crap nights sleep.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    They were Jenny - Just love AB! And I think Babs is a new convert too! :mrgreen: BSC are playing here in March..... ;)

And I HATE being cold at night!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr would have SO loved to be there Red :cry:

oh well I did see them in june. glad you had a good time and I was surprised babs wasn't into them already but guess she just didn't know ;)

Jen I too could have done with a woolly hat coming home from work last night, beautiful sunshine today much welcomed.

jrd !!! I did try to talk to you but errrrrrr you did seem to be able to speak much :!:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Next time V (though not 2012 it seems - Myles is recording with Slash and the rest of the band are touring as Creed again :? ). Maybe after we might be lucky and see both AB and Myles with Slash! Babs knew AB a bit but didn't quite realise the 'rush' of them, I guess. She didn't know Black Stone Cherry at all I think!

I'm happy now but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!
  • gonna see alot of you guys..soon :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Are you Dimi??? Please expand on that! :mrgreen:
    He's moving to Dublin :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrock wrote:
    Are you Dimi??? Please expand on that! :mrgreen:
    on tour :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:
    He's moving to Dublin :lol:
    :shh: :shifty: :angel:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Got the DVD in the mail today. It's kick ass. Loving the fans are alright disc. Some incredible performances and lots of familiar faces:)
    Good mor.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • redrock wrote:
    Good mor.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    good morning and have a good month!!!!! :D
  • Good morning all!

I can't believe it December already :shock:

I did a very silly thing last night... As you all know I do something for the British Heart Foundation every year in memory of my Dad... well, I hadn't done an event this year due to wedding, job loss etc... so last night decided to sign up to do something. Our local tattoo studio are running a charity event that if you gain a minimum of £20 sponsorship for your chosen charity, you can have their logo tattooed on your person. I'll be having the BHF heart with the beat (the same as the wedding pin badges) tattooed.... For the love of Stone, when I get my forms will you all please sponsor me???
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Sian, I'll give ye half anyway! I'm sure someone else will through a tenner in - job done :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Sian, I'll give ye half anyway! I'm sure someone else will through a tenner in - job done :D

Aye I'll throw in a tenner too...jobs oxo 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    edited December 2011
    V V wrote:

jrd !!! I did try to talk to you but errrrrrr you did seem to be able to speak much :!:

weddings... they're so... emotional aren't they ? i'm afraid i found the sheer beauty of the bride, awesome manliness of the groom and breathtaking dancing skills of everyone else rendered me quite speechless. 8-)

*hic*
    Post edited by jrd on
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Good morning all!

I did a very silly thing last night... As you all know I do something for the British Heart Foundation every year in memory of my Dad... well, I hadn't done an event this year due to wedding, job loss etc... so last night decided to sign up to do something. Our local tattoo studio are running a charity event that if you gain a minimum of £20 sponsorship for your chosen charity, you can have their logo tattooed on your person. I'll be having the BHF heart with the beat (the same as the wedding pin badges) tattooed.... For the love of Stone, when I get my forms will you all please sponsor me???

in short, no. You gave me fuck all for Movember.

here endeth the lesson ;)

:lol::lol: :twisted: :P
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Good morning all!

Shit! I meant to sponsor you and Keith!! Bugger! Is it too late?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dunkman wrote:
    Good morning all!

Shit! I meant to sponsor you and Keith!! Bugger! Is it too late?

Backtrack..backtrack....backtrack..... :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    Just watchin the fans are alright dvd....that is exactly why I love this band...and all of you :D
    I need a coffee!
    Alfredo, are you drunk?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    'morning lovelies!
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning lovelies!
    still at work here :)
    One of your never ending shifts Dimi?
  • redrock wrote:
    One of your never ending shifts Dimi?
    Yep..jusr finish..
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just watchin the fans are alright dvd....that is exactly why I love this band...and all of you :D

just hurry up and make like the faeries, innit!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    I don't think PJ will play in Europe in 2012, but in 2013. I think EV will play in Europe next year. Soundgarden too.
    BTW, Anyone heard SOLID rumor?
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

just hurry up and make like the faeries, innit!

ooOOoo Christmas Faeries !! :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    No solid rumours raindog. Rumours of Soundgarden for Reading (again... :roll: )

Fairies.......................... :mrgreen: