Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V V wrote:

oh and i'm looking forward to the music being GOOD at a wedding for a change !! :mrgreen:
    see's you Later xxxxx[/color]
    the music was good this time... ;)
    nice to see you,especially cos you remind me someone very important to me ,that i miss so much last night..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • so happy i saw many of you last night......

and Al...hehehhehe your letter was the shit.. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    so happy i saw many of you last night......

and Al...hehehhehe your letter was the shit.. :lol::lol:

:P Didnt expect it to be read out...but glad you all had a laugh 8-) Cant wait to see photos.
    I need a coffee!
    :wink: :wtf: :wtf: :sick::clap: :ugeek: :lol: :roll: :arrow: :lol: :-x :evil: :wtf: :wave: :mrgreen: :idea: :D:D :? :oops:
    I need a coffee!
    Folks please excuse anything that is posted in the next 5 mins ..my eldest is playing with the smilies (see above) ;)
    I need a coffee!
    :shock: :P 8-) :oops: :?: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :mrgreen::|:|:| :arrow: ;):):):D :? :cry: :idea:
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Love you guys!!! xx

Missed you there Al, but your message sort of compensated for your absence (sort of......) :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al, you definitely got a laugh from the crowd... and, surprisingly, in a good way :D

Fantastic day - I'm so happy to have seen a lot of you again. It always makes me sad when I have to leave :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Al, you definitely got a laugh from the crowd... and, surprisingly, in a good way :D

(
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    and pleasure to see u Jenny..and thanks for the dance!! :)

Anytime, m'dear :D

Went to see 50/50 last night and it all got very emotional. Great film, set in Seattle. I had managed to calm myself down until the last scene when Yellow Ledbetter kicked in. The boy just looked at me and gave me a big hug and a tissue :lol: I'm such a sap :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

Anytime, m'dear :D

Went to see 50/50 last night and it all got very emotional. Great film, set in Seattle. I had managed to calm myself down until the last scene when Yellow Ledbetter kicked in. The boy just looked at me and gave me a big hug and a tissue :lol: I'm such a sap :D
    need to seet this :D
    'morning all!

Jenny - I haven't seen the film yet but I know I will need tissues!
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

Jenny - I haven't seen the film yet but I know I will need tissues!
    hi there :D
    The guy behind me won't stop sniffling and it's driving me fucking insane :x Blow yer nose for FUCK SAAAKE!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

Well hello there... 8-) Lovely seeing you Friday! :mrgreen:

Jenny - sneeze in the guy's face.
  • redrock wrote:

was nice to talk to an American lady.. :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:

:mrgreen: I may have been drinking coke in the evening (with a bit of 'stuff' in it!) but at least I didn't have any for breakfast!!!! But I did take a photo of you (with some lovely lady or two at your side!) ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Morning It was very lovely to see you all, what a great party so good to free dance to some great tunes.
    Thanks Sian & Dave for getting married and having us all there, you are Awesome
    and both of you looked very dashing !!
    Xxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    It was lovely to chat with you, glad I could be of service !! Xxxx

V V wrote:

oh and i'm looking forward to the music being GOOD at a wedding for a change !! :mrgreen:
    nice to see you,especially cos you remind me someone very important to me ,that i miss so much last night..
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    It was lovely to chat with you, glad I could be of service !! Xxxx

V V wrote:

:D :wave:
  • redrock wrote:

:mrgreen: I may have been drinking coke in the evening (with a bit of 'stuff' in it!) but at least I didn't have any for breakfast!!!! But I did take a photo of you (with some lovely lady or two at your side!) ;)
    ill remember that.. :D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

(
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

there was dancing...?! :wtf: :think:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

There was no dancing from you... nope... none at all...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

There was no dancing from you... nope... none at all...

*phew*

well, that's OK then. :ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    need to seet this :D

Same here. :thumbup:
    V V wrote:
    Morning It was very lovely to see you all, what a great party so good to free dance to some great tunes.
    Thanks Sian & Dave for getting married and having us all there, you are Awesome
    and both of you looked very dashing !!
    Xxxxx

All of the above. :mrgreen: Thanks again for the dance, lovely V. :) xx
    jrd wrote:

Depends on one's definition of 'dance'. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • The drinking, the dancing, the laughter and the memories made were all awesome.

Thank you alll so much, from the bottom of our hearts, for sharing our big day with us. It really meant a lot to have you all there <3 xxx

Al - Thank you for the DVD and the message. You're such a lovable twat :lol: xxx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    The drinking, the dancing, the laughter and the memories made were all awesome.

Thank you alll so much, from the bottom of our hearts, for sharing our big day with us. It really meant a lot to have you all there <3 xxx

Al - Thank you for the DVD and the message. You're such a lovable twat :lol: xxx

:mrgreen:

Delighted you had a great day!!!
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    The drinking, the dancing, the laughter and the memories made were all awesome.

:mrgreen:

Delighted you had a great day!!!

I was moved to tears by your wee message Al... jrd was squeezing my wee hairy bag at the time right enough. ;)

i watched jrd attempting to gain entry to his room... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

i had trouble gaining entry to my room when i checked into the hotel BEFORE i'd had anything to drink! :oops:

as for later on, well... obviously i must have had a dodgy pint towards the end of the evening... :think: :shifty:

at least when i did negotiate the door i remembered to have an alka-seltzer before packing my bag and only then going to bed. was up at 09:00 and ready for the slap-up full english breakfast. felt fine.

felt shite by 18:00 but by then it was time for the hair of the dog 8-)
    dunkman wrote:
    I was moved to tears by your wee message Al... jrd was squeezing my wee hairy bag at the time right enough. ;)

So ya got a sneaky feel as well...fucking excellent night so!!
    I need a coffee!