Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Ohhhhh another PJ wedding on the cards Dimi?? I'll make sure I buy a lovely big hat :D

Morning all!! Well, we have a week to go... 7 days left for Dave to escape and me to have a mental breakdown :lol: I hope you're all excited and ready to party :mrgreen:

While we're in the mood (((((((((HUGS))))))))) all round!! :mrgreen:

(In other news, I had to apply for JSA today... looks like Jeremy Kyle may end up being my friend and I will be joining the unwashed masses in the queue at the Job Centre :( I need a feckin' job damnit!! :evil: )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    There's no shame in applying for your JSA - you paid into it, at least get something out of it!

I have to do some hair-dying this weekend :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    There's no shame in applying for your JSA - you paid into it, at least get something out of it!

I have to do some hair-dying this weekend :D

I just wanted to avoid applying for it if I could but the wedding's taken up so much time that I haven't been as productive as I could've been on the job hunting front and now I need money :( Mind you, I've applied for over 50 jobs and heard FUCK ALL. :evil:

I dyed my hair yesterday :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited November 2011
    Hair dyeing frenzie all around then! Must do mine....

Sian - as Jenny said - you paid into it.... Also, most companies now don't bother sending 'rejection' letters to applicants any more. Only those that succeed in an interview get contacted.

Pippa - you're making me blush.. :oops:
    Post edited by redrock on
    I'll make sure I buy a lovely big hat :D

I don't have a hat! My grandma always said you can't go to a wedding (or christening or funeral) without a hat!!!!
  • redrock wrote:

I don't have a hat! My grandma always said you can't go to a wedding (or christening or funeral) without a hat!!!!

Your Grandma was right ;)

• Hello my friends, seems everyone is still doing fantastic, good to see!
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I'm not sure what to blame.. The beer or the chinese food that followed.

I feel horrible
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    JRD I'll pay you £20 to walk around with a fake penis hanging out of your pants on the day..what you reckon???? ;)

what kind of a twerp do you think i am????? :shock:

hmmm... 20 quid, eh...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Hello my friends, seems everyone is still doing fantastic, good to see!

:shock:
    And how are you?? It's been a long time since you've popped in here! Good to see you :D .How has life been treating you? There's been weddings and babies here... anything new on your side????
  • redrock wrote:
    Hello my friends, seems everyone is still doing fantastic, good to see!

:shock:
    And how are you?? It's been a long time since you've popped in here! Good to see you :D .How has life been treating you? There's been weddings and babies here... anything new on your side????

I have been great. A few milestones on this side, I thought I had mentioned that I was now married...did I not?
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    ooOOoo.... you might have done but that would have been such a long time ago that my poor senior brain hasn't been able to retrieve that info!

Any lil' mini-me? Still working in 'environmental stuff'? You know that Helen got married, don't you? Is this the spanish inquisition?

Tell us more!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    OOOOoooo HIPPIE :mrgreen: hello stranger, lovely to hear from you.

we are building up for some slushy PJ wedding love next friday ~ well some of us . . .

oh I've no hat either ! but meh dont need a hat in da evenin, might put a feather in me hair though. OOO now i'm feeling the need to work out what I'm wearing :mrgreen:

and may do some "making" tomorrow :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eldarion75 wrote:
    I'm not sure what to blame.. The beer or the chinese food that followed.

I feel horrible

Pisshead :lol:
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    JRD I'll pay you £20 to walk around with a fake penis hanging out of your pants on the day..what you reckon???? ;)

what kind of a twerp do you think i am????? :shock:

hmmm... 20 quid, eh...

Do you really want me to answer that!!!!

Will monsieur hippy..congrats on your marriage!
    I need a coffee!
  • redrock wrote:

Your Grandma was right ;)

Oooh! I have a new trucker cap... It actually matches the suit and shoes too... Can I wear it? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    hey folks
    so i called a to of off licences here that do speciality beers and a lot of them do dogfish, but in order to place an order for faithful ale, they'd Need a considerable order..
    can it be done?
  • Yes, count me in!!
    eldarion75 wrote:
    hey folks
    so i called a to of off licences here that do speciality beers and a lot of them do dogfish, but in order to place an order for faithful ale, they'd Need a considerable order..
    can it be done?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Yeah count me in too Dave!

And I reckon i'd be able to get rid of some to lads I know who are pj fans!
    I need a coffee!
    What's this Faithful Ale you speak of????

'morning all! This week is the week! :mrgreen:
    Morning folks!

I don't drink beer, so there's no point in me asking for it!

Three day week :D Free coffee and pastries in work this morning cos it's our first morning back after the floods. Tis nice to be back in my cave :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning folks!

I don't drink beer, so there's no point in me asking for it!

Three day week :D Free coffee and pastries in work this morning cos it's our first morning back after the floods. Tis nice to be back in my cave :lol:

I thought it was an offence for Irish people to not like a type of alcohol? :?

Right, big event this weekend... X Factor down to the last 4! ;););)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Afternoon all :wave:

Hope you're all ok :)

Afternoon all :wave:

Never mind us...how the hell are you doing??? 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    'ello all!

Now that I have been polite and said hello, can I go back to bed?
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Afternoon all :wave:

Never mind us...how the hell are you doing??? 8-)

:lol: I'm good. I was awful yesterday, woke up feeling sick with nerves and had a mild panic attack when I realised i'd lost a list (it's found now) but yeah, i'm ok today :thumbup:

How's everyone here?

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I haven't even thought about mine :?

... I realised i'd lost a list (it's found now)

Might just have something to help with that. ;) Will give it to you Friday.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning ! (just) :P

today i'm mostly resting as had them stupid migraines again grrrr and want them to be all gone for friday.
    tat all finished, was a bit intense yesterday 3.5 hrs of shading, bit sore today but all worth it :mrgreen:

so Dunk you wearing your pink hat or green ??? i dont want to clash with you :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    morning ! (just) :P

today i'm mostly resting as had them stupid migraines again grrrr and want them to be all gone for friday.
    tat all finished, was a bit intense yesterday 3.5 hrs of shading, bit sore today but all worth it :mrgreen:

so Dunk you wearing your pink hat or green ??? i dont want to clash with you :lol:

Migraines?? naaaaaaasty :( I used to suffer with them a lot. Drink plenty and get lots of rest :)

I can't wait to see your tattoo!! :D

Dark room, no noise V. Get well for Friday! You driving?

I too can't wait to see the tat!

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I haven't even thought about mine :?

I have the Boys presents out of the way - just a few little things to get now, but one shopping trip will get rid of that. I wanted to get everything before December so that I have money for after xmas, as 26th December till 25th Jan is a poor poor time for me usually :lol: We have our birthdays then so it'd be nice to be able to celebrate them!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!