Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I haven't even thought about mine :?

I have the Boys presents out of the way - just a few little things to get now, but one shopping trip will get rid of that. I wanted to get everything before December so that I have money for after xmas, as 26th December till 25th Jan is a poor poor time for me usually :lol: We have our birthdays then so it'd be nice to be able to celebrate them!

Have bought for everybody except me Pa. He has no idea what he wants this year and any suggestions I make he says 'I don't need that' :roll: ... usually he's the easiest as he'll just call me up with what he wants ... could give me a product number for something and then I'm sent off to google to find out what it is (ice-cream maker) :lol: ... or I have previously been ordered to purchase a caravan awning, bass guitar case, a Fender acoustic bass (between a few of us) .... this year he's stumped! :evil:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    My Da is getting a laptop from us all. They grow up so fast :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ice cream maker!!! Almost got one of those but missed it in the sales last year. Maybe this year!

How is your lovely Pa, Pippa?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    My Da is getting a laptop from us all. They grow up so fast :lol:

Charlie Sheen's kids get him a lapdance... charlie sheen that is, not your dad... :D

Jill and I are so busy at work that i reckon we might just sleep all the way down the The Cov™ on Thursday night!

Got ma skirt to put on on Friday though and it takes fookin ages! :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I haven't even thought about mine :?

I have the Boys presents out of the way - just a few little things to get now, but one shopping trip will get rid of that. I wanted to get everything before December so that I have money for after xmas, as 26th December till 25th Jan is a poor poor time for me usually :lol: We have our birthdays then so it'd be nice to be able to celebrate them!

Have bought for everybody except me Pa. He has no idea what he wants this year and any suggestions I make he says 'I don't need that' :roll: ... usually he's the easiest as he'll just call me up with what he wants ... could give me a product number for something and then I'm sent off to google to find out what it is (ice-cream maker) :lol: ... or I have previously been ordered to purchase a caravan awning, bass guitar case, a Fender acoustic bass (between a few of us) .... this year he's stumped! :evil:

if he's stumped then get him a cricket bat

(ba-dum-tish)

seriously though... get him a remote controlled flying helicopter... or a wee digital camcorder.... or a foam dome!!!

ok i admit... these are things I want.. but still :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    morning ! (just) :P

today i'm mostly resting as had them stupid migraines again grrrr and want them to be all gone for friday.
    tat all finished, was a bit intense yesterday 3.5 hrs of shading, bit sore today but all worth it :mrgreen:

so Dunk you wearing your pink hat or green ??? i dont want to clash with you :lol:

you confusing me with a leprechaun again? :lol:

I am wearing a skirt though :oops:

specifically this kinda thing
    Yay! A kilt!!! :mrgreen:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

me too!
    what a coincidence.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

me too!
    what a coincidence.

actually, no.
    mostly i'll be wearing orange.

that's "orange" and not "an orange".
    just so we're clear.

*hic*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    'morning all!!!

Been playing with the google doodle!
    Mornin' folks! Yey for last working day of the week \o/

I forgot to go to college last night - how do I forget to go to something I've been going to every Tuesday for the last 2 months?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Well well, what a lovely picture Father Crilly has painted for us.

How are we doing kids?? Going to Arsenal on Saturday. Oh... the the simple pleasures.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Fuckin' Hell!

:lol: I do love Father Ted!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    seriously though... get him a remote controlled flying helicopter... or a wee digital camcorder.... or a foam dome!!!

ok i admit... these are things I want.. but still :D

i've got through 2 or 3 of those little remote-controlled helicopters. they're rubbish. really hard to control, then one crash and they get damaged so they never fly properly again :x

mind you, that's the cheap 20-25 quid ones... what you probably meant to say was you want an expensive remote controlled flying helicopter... ;)

or one of these!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    380517_10150471236371942_544996941_10200147_833136860_n.jpg

That is all. :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Folks I may be close to getting my hands on a benny hall vinyl but I need to sell some stuff...if any of you are looking for any of the posters just give me a shout...obviously mates rates will apply so dont worry about the quoted price just give me a shout..http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 1#p1210361
    I need a coffee!
    'morning crew!

Al.... :roll: ..... Is this going to be a Christmas prezzie for yourself? I'd love to help by buying one of your posters but..... you know! Anyway - hope you get your Benny.

Saying it all over the place, but safe journey to all traveling today!
    Al, seriously, you're really splashing all your cash out on a record instead of coming to Sian and Dave's wedding ? :shock: :o

:lol:
    anyone get their dvd yet?

still no sign :(
    redrock wrote:
    'morning crew!

Al.... :roll: ..... Is this going to be a Christmas prezzie for yourself? I'd love to help by buying one of your posters but..... you know! Anyway - hope you get your Benny.

Saying it all over the place, but safe journey to all traveling today!

Thanks anyway Rita...it will be if it comes off (although I told mrs al about it last night when she saw that I'm trying to sell posters and her response was...Oh I thought maybe you were buying me something special :? ....so I gave her a similar response to Ed's response from Singles "a special present for me...is a special present for you!! :lol:

I will get her something nice though...al naked and wrapped up in a bow :lol::mrgreen: :wtf: :crazy: :lolno:
    jrd wrote:
    Al, seriously, you're really splashing all your cash out on a record instead of coming to Sian and Dave's wedding ? :shock: :o

Who's wedding????? :lol:

Its not a money issue john...family issue :roll:
    eldarion75 wrote:
    anyone get their dvd yet?

still no sign :(

Of course not Dave...this is 10c we're talking about :roll: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I will get her something nice though...al naked and wrapped up in a bow :lol::mrgreen: :wtf: :crazy: :lolno:

i've just been a little bit sick in the back of my throat... :sick:

*applies mental sandpaper in futile attempt to get image out of brain*

Who's wedding????? :lol:

Its not a money issue john...family issue :roll:

i understand that, yer great slaphead, shame you can't make it... :thumbdown:

...so i'm just trying to get you in trouble...! :twisted:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Looking forward Dunks skirt !!
    And seeing everyone and THE DRESS of course !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    In train-speak, I shall supposedly be arriving 'into Coventry' at 11:42 tomorrow. Anyone else arriving around then and fancy sharing a taxi to The Event Of The Year (tm) ?
    You're taking the train! Silly billy... you could have come in the car with us!
    Have a great time folks...would love to be with you to declare my undying love for Sian just as the old "does anyone object to this marriage..say now or forever hold your peace" bit...just to see the look on Daves face....and see if Sian fancies a bit :lol::D
    I need a coffee!
    Happy day to Sian and Dave!!!
    congratulations to the happy couple!
    congratulations to the happy couple!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Have a great time folks...would love to be with you to declare my undying love for Sian just as the old "does anyone object to this marriage..say now or forever hold your peace" bit...just to see the look on Daves face....and see if Sian fancies a bit :lol::D

:lol::lol:

aww you will be missed !

cONGRATULATIONS Sian & Dave

oh and i'm looking forward to the music being GOOD at a wedding for a change !! :mrgreen:
    see's you Later xxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Congratulations to Sian and Dave!!
    :D

Hope you are all having a great time!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.