Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    tweetie bird sounds very Europe, my membership is down and it can't be renewed by 5th BUM HOLES !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    tweetie bird sounds very Europe, my membership is down and it can't be renewed by 5th BUM HOLES !

i'm the same VV ... i could always renew but I'd only need one ticket and I'm sure jrd will want me to take his spare so he can bask in my aura etc etc... shit, maybe I should renew! :lol::mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Between the lot of us, we always get sorted for tickets anyway.... :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I haven't a fuckin' penny on me till at least the 16th, and even that'd be a push. So I'll be looking for spares anyway. If it's Ed solo I wouldn't be too pushed about doing 50 different shows.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    I haven't a fuckin' penny on me till at least the 16th, and even that'd be a push. So I'll be looking for spares anyway. If it's Ed solo I wouldn't be too pushed about doing 50 different shows.

I've got few monies now (thank you tax returns!) and am getting my studenty aid/magoo/thing on Monday, but it's not much and a lot of it has already been spoken for. :| Then no more money until January. :thumbup:

Well, I'm sure that if there is a tour announcement and ticket sales, all o' them nice Americans will be more than willing to snap up the 10C tickets. :twisted: :P

Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see, ride the wave. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrock wrote:
    Between the lot of us, we always get sorted for tickets anyway.... :mrgreen:
    exactly..no one need to worry.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Oooo - UK peeps! I'll be going to see Mastodon on the 11th Feb in London if any of you are about! I know they may not be your thing but it'd be nice to see some of you if you can around that time :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    And it's even on a week-end Jenny! Will know in a month or so if I'm around but it would be good for a few of us to meet up for a beverage or two before Mastodon!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oooo - UK peeps! I'll be going to see Mastodon on the 11th Feb in London if any of you are about! I know they may not be your thing but it'd be nice to see some of you if you can around that time :D

Jill, me and the kiddies are in London that week!!! if my wee snagglepusses can be accommodated I'd be up for a meal and some drinkles (not too late obviously for us)

we're there late friday 10th until thursday 16th. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    as for tickets.. looks like I'll renew. :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    If you are renewing renew before the end of sunday and use the 'iambroke' discount code. Apparently it is working on memberships too (unless they have closed that loophole) and gets you 20% off.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • I need to renew!! It's up the 7th. Damn Christmas!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    WOOOOHOOOO pearlyjam in Europe once more.... :D

I reckon a couple of Irish gigs followed by a couple of Scottish events and then a few English dates before heading over to mainland Europe...

What do you guys think?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    dunk... That self portrait is very disconcerting...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    dunkman wrote:

Jill, me and the kiddies are in London that week!!! if my wee snagglepusses can be accommodated I'd be up for a meal and some drinkles (not too late obviously for us)

Ooo that's fookin' awesome! I'm not sure if we're over Friday evening or Saturday morning, but we'll sort something out closer to the time - hope more of the crew can come too :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo that's fookin' awesome! I'm not sure if we're over Friday evening or Saturday morning, but we'll sort something out closer to the time - hope more of the crew can come too :D
    are going to pj Berlin show??

i kid i kid :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    'morning my lovelies! Do I feel a bit of a 'ripple' today??? :mrgreen:
    belfast1 wrote:
    dunk... That self portrait is very disconcerting...

dude.. i know you're transfixed by it. ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

yip... we'll be around. :) :thumbup:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

sure we can arrange drinkies/food somewhere! :thumbup:
    less sure about Mastodon... :P
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:

i'm the same VV ... i could always renew but I'd only need one ticket and I'm sure jrd will want me to take his spare so he can bask in my aura etc etc... shit, maybe I should renew! :lol::mrgreen:

membership current and valid until end of April 2012 :thumbup:

credit card balance: not good :thumbdown:
    bank balance: not good :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

looks like i'll be selling the Christmas pressies if i want to bask in Dunk's aura!

darn it! they did this with the last Euro tour didn't they, announce dates and sell tickets just before Christmas...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:

membership current and valid until end of April 2012 :thumbup:

credit card balance: not good :thumbdown:
    bank balance: not good :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

looks like i'll be selling the Christmas pressies if i want to bask in Dunk's aura!

darn it! they did this with the last Euro tour didn't they, announce dates and sell tickets just before Christmas...?

i rejoined yesterday anyway :mrgreen::mrgreen:

but i am in concurrence about bank balances... we're more skint than Elton John's elbows... especially cos its Christmas.... my credit card will come in handy ;)
    My credit card is maxed out at the moment - I could try and see if I can get the balance increased, but do I really want to go through that?

The boy said he'd help out as much as he can, but he's heading off to Poland in June for the Euro matches. He's been told that he has to come to the Berlin show (if it exists) with me though :lol:

I'd say the announcement will be tomorrow afternoon!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yeah we are pretty maxed out too. Pete just got jury summons !!!! they want him for 2 weeks and only pay £34. a day !!! FFfffffffffffffffffffffff*********************************** :x
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    page 3000!

well done you guys!

now....drumroll...

(this may be the longest drumroll ever but they did say they were announcing today so fingers crossed)
    I'm excited! I dunno why, cos I can't buy tickets, but I'm excited!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    yeah, me neither,but we'll get there somehow...we always do :)

announce the dates already!
    oh and jenny?

check yer FB...happy memories :)
    eldarion75 wrote:
    oh and jenny?

check yer FB...happy memories :)

I don't have anything there! Is that a cruel joke?! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    well im hoping something euro related will be announced!! but b4 the end of May as im planning on gettin the fuck outta here and off to Oz.....but if there an oz tour then so be it!!

dont wanna ruin my perfect rn of PJ in dublin gigs however!

and jennytree are u the same that was on the EP forum b4?? from cork like??!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london