Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    Congrats on qualifying, now just hope we avoid you in the group stage... ;)

make that any stage... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think there's talk of an Ireland - England friendly in the new year. Maybe it'll end a little better than the last time :lol:

Each English fan is to be accompanied by two gardai from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave.
    The gardai will love the overtime :)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Hello peeps.

One more cake to go - for Thursday. 3 in two weeks is just too much! **goes back to baking and airbrushing leaves**

:wave: I could really go for some cake right about now. :D

Kudos to you VV, by the way, we learned/tried undulating in class today, it's not easy. :shock: :lol:

i do it like this = chest lift, upper abs contract, lower abs contract, release !!

way to go Emmi.

Red + cake = YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    How the hell do you contract and release your upper and lower abs independantly?! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Been trying to contract upper and lower abs independently as I was reading V's post. Shouldn't have done it on a full tummy.... :oops:

Cake all done and lovely. Being auctioned off at work (for CIN). Hopefully people will like it and it will make a bit of money for charity!
  • Options
    Morning all *tips hat*

*contracts left side abs, then right side abs just to show off*
    *falls over in great pain as the above can't be done*

a question for those attending The Event Of The Year (tm)...
    i'm coming up on the Friday and should get there about 12:30 but can't check in until 2pm, this might be cutting it a bit fine for a 2:30pm kick-off so does anyone have a room to lend me in which i can become more suitably (ha ha!) attired ?
    either that or i just won't bother with the suit, it's not compulsory to be smart is it ?
    i'm sure the Wraith Of Kahn wouldn't mind... :twisted:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    We'll be arriving 12ish as well (most probably). I was going to check with the hotel and see if we could get our room a bit earlier....
  • Options
    I'll be in the room from the night before, so feel free to invade! Pipsicle will be in demand that morning, so we'll have to let her out the door first but after that shouldn't be a problem! I'm sure the hotel will let you check-in early anywho.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    I'm a happy bunny - the autumn theme cake I made for Children in Need was auctionned off for £136! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:
    I'm a happy bunny - the autumn theme cake I made for Children in Need was auctionned off for £136! :mrgreen:

That's great Rita - well done you :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    My cake...

P1130789-1.jpg?t=1321538281
  • Options
    that's a pretty awsome cake... don't let the b*st*rds eat it!
    better tell them to... leaf it alone... :twisted:
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    we arrive late-ish on the Thursday night.. 9pm or so...

actually... thats 1 week from today!!! :o:o:o

cannot wait! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Evening all.

Rita that cake looks AMAZING... and kinda similar to our wedding cake!! Where were you when we paid £300 odd quid for ours??? :P :lol:

Hope you're all well :thumbup:

REALLY looking forward to seeing y'all next week :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :o :shock: RITA !!!!! :mrgreen: Amazing that is awesome, well done you.

had second tattoo sitting today, some amazing detail work I'm so happy with it, final sitting on Monday, so should be at least cling film free in time for " the event of the year" yay :D

not sure why but have only told you guys that i've had it done, have managed to keep it off FB, guess I want most ppl to see it in full glory !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Can't wait to see tat V!

Sian - if I could make my cakes look a bit more flawless, I would have made yours - you only had to ask. Could say by the second time around, I may have perfected my techniques, but that would be bad.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Rita that is phenomenal...you're s bloody artist ;)

What's this event of the year biz???? :(

JRD I'll pay you £20 to walk around with a fake penis hanging out of your pants on the day..what you reckon???? ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    You guys flatter me!

'morning all! A week today :mrgreen:

Al - :( But there will be more opportunities for us to all meet!
  • Options
    Mornin' folks!

Rita, the cake looks frikkin' amazing!

Yey for Friday :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    For some reason, I'm feeling all mushy inside today! Hugs all around! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    i do it like this = chest lift, upper abs contract, lower abs contract, release !!

way to go Emmi.

I think that's how I'm doing it, or trying to. :lol: It's a bit tricky in class cause we don't have a mirror. :?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yey for Friday :D

Yey indeed, except I've got tons upon tons of stuff to do. :shock: But some of it is quite fun, so I guess all-in-all it's alllll goooooood. 8-)
    redrock wrote:

Yay, hugs! *big hugs* :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

That should be saved for about 2am next Saturday morning, no? Where we're all gathered in a corner, half drunk, half hungover, talking about how great we all are and how great Pearl Jam are :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    That will probably happen too Jenny! :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    what you guys up to here????? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Feeling mushy and giving hugs. You?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Feeling mushy and giving hugs. You?
    feel romantic,share feelings ,and getting crazy with an awesome lady.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dimi has a giiiirlfriiiiiend... switswooooo

...and so on :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    no im not... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Dimi's in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Rita your cake is so awesome I actually sent a few folks to look at the facebook photos ;):mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?