Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning crew!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning Rita and the rest of ye!

V, no worries, hope it all goes well :D

I would sign up for Secret Santa but I ALWAYS forget these things and end up panic buying the day of the deadline :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I haven't done it for a couple of years and come christmas day I always miss it . SO this year I'm IN ! :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Christoff, I hope you're not still pretending to be Welsh this weekend :lol:

Are ye's getting up at 6am to watch the match?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Did you guys see on facebook that Stoney had her baby? A sweet lil' girl named Isabella!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Did you guys see on facebook that Stoney had her baby? A sweet lil' girl named Isabella!! :mrgreen:
    Yarp, I clicked like and then applauded - I got funny looks in the office :oops:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Christoff, I hope you're not still pretending to be Welsh this weekend :lol:

Are ye's getting up at 6am to watch the match?
    I'm not a fake pretender, I do it whole hogg... flag is on the door and everything :P :mrgreen: Gonna whoop your ass! (or end up supporting you through the other rounds)

BTW, next week is looking quite busy, except for Monday, we don't seem to have any plans for afternoon or evening according to our itinerary... land, drive to Waterford and then do feck all for the rest of the day *shrugs*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Never thought I'd get to do this so early on a Saturday... oh dear...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Oh dear Jenny!! :lol:

Well.... I finally caved in and put the heating on this morning.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Classic Rock arrived this morning, worth checking out peeps ;)

Pearl Jam vs the World main feature (how much is extracted from PJ20 not sure as only early on in the book), reviews of Toronto 11/09 and PJ20 Soundtrack... :)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    :o Jen !!!!!

Stoney :D

Dave ooOOOooo I will they were in Kerang last week, was worth a 2 min read in the supermarket :lol:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Quick date update for you guys... Date went exceptionally well, she's is rather bloody awesome :)
    Met at half one, went for coffee.. had to go move cars at 5 as tickets were about to expire so relocated to her local pub and carried on chatting until 10pm... just got home and haven't even started packing for Ireland tomorrow. :D
    Already have a confirmed second date next Saturday too :mrgreen: Epic times ahoy! :mrgreen:

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Classic Rock arrived this morning, worth checking out peeps ;)

Pearl Jam vs the World main feature (how much is extracted from PJ20 not sure as only early on in the book), reviews of Toronto 11/09 and PJ20 Soundtrack... :)

OK... after getting a bit further in the book and reading the CR article it looks like pretty much extract only content on the 20 songs they chose as defining the band... still a good read but nothing new...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    How are Yis?

Well, you'd easily know it was October out there!

And I saw my first Christmas decorations this morning. Some people are nuts.
  • Options
    Switswoo Christoff! Does she like Pearl Jam?

Dave, hope yer keeping well! Tis lovely and warm out though - I feckin' love warm windy days :D

I've a two-day week in work this week, I'm off on Wednesday for no reason then meself and himself are off to Berlin on Thursday afternoon. Very very feckin' excited :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    You goin to the Screen tonight Jenn? I'm thinkin about I :)
  • Options
    Haven't thought about it yet, Daithi! I am tempted as I don't think I took it all in the last time, I didn't cry as much as I thought I should have :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Yeah I watched it through very full eyes the first time. Second time I just smiled. Really wanna see the kids are twenty version. Guess it's not much longer before that's out. I'm bettin it's January before it arrives though:)
    Ah no, they were mad quick with the backpack. Fingers crossed I guess.
  • Options
    'morning all!

ooOOoo Chris.... give us all the goss then!

Jenny - a long week-end in Berlin... nice!

Dave... pics???????
  • Options
    \o/ one of the head honchos in my company put me forward for an employee award thingy and got myself a €50 voucher! Hurrah for recognition!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well rocktarts :thumbup:

Congrats Jen ;) *refuses to enter into any banter around "what did ya have to do to get that" ideas*

Was half tempted to head up to the big smoke tonight but in fairness I've been doin really well over the past couple of months with the wonderful wife doin lots of lookin after the kids while I swan off to gigs/pub etc so I'll give it a miss...cannot wait for the super dopper package to arrive though...4 hours of extras (which I reckon will be the rest of the stuff in the book that wasnt in the movie) plus the extra dvds...class :lol:

On a side note, I cant put the bloody book down...loving how open 'most' of the band are :lol: am up to 1999 and I dont get why some people were bitching about the book not covering the whole Dave A thing...I thought it covered it quite well. :?

UK Dave...is it worth buying the mag??

High Ritalicious...hows all??

Chris...go on ya good thing...drummers chicks...mmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm tasty :D (and thats as far as I'm going with that..will leave Dunk to be the filthmaster on this one!)

Dublin Dave (although I'm liking the Daiti, introduced by Jennington)...we need to start a group on facebook...smash any xmas stuff you see until after Halloween...anyone else on for it...Dave you start and I got your back ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Switswoo Christoff! Does she like Pearl Jam?

She does indeed, :mrgreen: (well, she owns ten, Vs and vitalogy - oh, and she used to fancy Eddie... I assume she gets in on merit? :P )

Goss for Rita - met her at half one yesterday, plan was to go for a coffee and just see how things panned out. Next thing we knew it was 5pm and my car park ticket was about to expire, so she suggested dropping her car off at her place and then me taking her to the local for some nosh and a drink. Cue random time dissapearence again until at 10pm we both realised we had to be up at half five the next morning...
    I'm actually equal parts scared (in a good way though) and excited at how well we got on. Never met a girl like her :mrgreen:

Had a ridiculously massive grin on my face all day (and so has she apparently)... Properly Epic :mrgreen:

Oh, I did mention the 'drummer' comments to her, she laughed and then said she can't go much faster than 120 bpm... :lol::mrgreen:

• Options
    What car does she drive? (see, I'm all about the important questions, me!)

Alfred, mind out of the gutter for once in yer life! I basically did nothing except answer the phone on a Saturday, but someone thought it was nice of me I guess :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    What car does she drive? (see, I'm all about the important questions, me!)

Alfred, mind out of the gutter for once in yer life! I basically did nothing except answer the phone on a Saturday, but someone thought it was nice of me I guess :D
    Her sisters old Toyota corolla at the mo... She likes the van though :P

• Options
    :o christmas decor. IN someones HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geees
    I agree with Al, besides Halloween is THE BEST holiday (well it should be one) of the year, I'm excited about getting dressed up already !

Chris :mrgreen: nice ~ as a drummer she is bound to like the van, you'll be her roadie before you know it ! :lol:

my PJ shopping list is getting very long indeed !
  • Options
    Her sisters old Toyota corolla at the mo... She likes the van though :P

I bet she does, wha?! :lol:

A friend of mine on FB is in the process of pimping out his VW Caravelle, he's done some amount of work to it! If you click on the images, he goes into what he's at, tis quite interesting!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... a9c&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 681&type=1
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    UK Dave...is it worth buying the mag??

Not if you have the book no... nice cover though ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Monring all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    edited October 2011
    Monring ? French curry last night was it? :D

Howdy :wave:
    Post edited by jrd on
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Yo folks! Last day of work till next Thursday \o/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yo folks! Last day of work till next Thursday \o/

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :x

;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?