Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

Emmi ~ :o what was that did I hear "belly dance class" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ooo do tell me what you did xxx

:mrgreen: Oh yeah, I guess I never mentioned it on here. :think: I've been doing this beginners/basics belly dancing class since the beginning of last month. I'm liking it quite a bit and hopefully there'll be a nice class after this one finishes, our teacher's cool too. (And she hasn't come up to me personally to give directions so I'm either doing pretty ok or am totally hopeless. :lol: )

Yesterday we practised hip drops (is that what you'd call them?) - singles, doubles, with the lil' kick.. And turning while doing that. (Which is tricky!) Aaaannd moving sideways.. Obviously we always go through everything we've learned previously, too. :)

It's the Egyptian style stuff that we do, I believe.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Happy birthday Pat! Albeit belated
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eldarion75 wrote:
    See I didn't know that. That'd be double hard on yourbattery life though I think? Oh well. It's nice to see stuff properly again. The actual pj app is ok but hardly makes life easy.

Yeah was just throwing some other options out there. Know I was frustrated for the year or so before I figured out the Mercury fix and then was happy to see it in PJ Stat Tracker.

Battery life will be killed though.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Weird... at work I have the 'old' round icons with PJ in them (mostly), at home it's the squares again!

Emmi... belly dancing! Nice :mrgreen:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Emma's dad had heart attack earlier today :(

They found where the problem was and have put a stem in place but it was pretty scary for a while :?

Hope you and yours are well?

Started on PJ20 book earlier only got up to end of TotD section but what a fantastically good looking book it is 8-)

Sent Emma off to bed, watching Sigor Ros doc Heima from SkyPlus, beautiful landscapes...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • eldarion75 wrote:
    Happy birthday Pat! Albeit belated

Cheers Dave!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Still in a boxy wonderland here... I quite like 'em... Kinda modern arty(ish) :P

Jen - nowt wrong with getting tattoos in someone's house... *looks shifty*... think I'm gonna get my chest done while in Oz :mrgreen:

In other news, I pick up le van on Saturday, a Ben Marwood gig in Brum on the evening and then *ahem* a date on Sunday... She's a drummer... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Aaaaaaand

44,500 posts!! Woohoo!!

Up de dubs!!!

(I originally wrote 50,000... I'm tired... Galactica marathon)
    'morning all.

Dave - sorry to hear about Emma's Dad. Hope he is over the worse now.

Chris - ooOOoo.... a drummer! :mrgreen: Have fun!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chris, read my post in the Euro thread will ye?!

Morning peeps - I've feck all voice this morning. Tis fuckin' cold out :shock: This day next week I'll be flying out to Berlin, cannae feckin' wait!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Fuck sake, it's not even 9am and I've had to start two sentences with "Listen..."

It's gonna me a long aul day.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    3 hours + 7 pints + a 12 hour day in work today = not a very well Al!

Dave hope emmas dads ok!!

Emmi shake shake shake...shake your booty ;)

Chris drummer chicks are hot....NICE!

Pj app = a load of hairy sweaty balls!!

Pj 20 book = class

Rita...how you doin????

V ;)

Pip = legend

As you can see I am very productive today :( :D
    I need a coffee!
    Looks like he's out of the woods, already planning his escape plan :lol:

Did I see mention of Tatt's?

My eldest and dearest told me on the eve of our wedding that he'd just got a new tatt, around his waist and groin including his pecker!!

Obviously I didn't ask to see it!! :roll:

He was asking for Bepanthen cream the whole of the weekend though :twisted:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    My eldest and dearest told me on the eve of our wedding that he'd just got a new tatt, around his waist and groin including his pecker!! :
    :o :shock: :o Ouch! I'm crossing my legs feeling pain even if I don't have a willy!!!! What did he get tattoed? A snake? A dragon? (Just suggestions seeing it goes around the waist...). I would have asked to see it!

Good to hear an escape is being planned by FIL!

Doing OK Alfred - thanks! Though everytime I get a different test at the hospital they seem to find something else!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    In other news, I pick up le van on Saturday, a Ben Marwood gig in Brum on the evening and then *ahem* a date on Sunday... She's a drummer... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)

i'm sure there are lewd jokes in there somewhere... ;)

...possibly involving 'beats', 'pounding', 'skins' and, of course, 'paradiddling' (or paradiddle-diddling, if you're feeling duuuuuurty)... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    My eldest and dearest told me on the eve of our wedding that he'd just got a new tatt, around his waist and groin including his pecker!! :
    :o :shock: :o Ouch! I'm crossing my legs feeling pain even if I don't have a willy!!!! What did he get tattoed? A snake? A dragon? (Just suggestions seeing it goes around the waist...). I would have asked to see it!

Good to hear an escape is being planned by FIL!

Doing OK Alfred - thanks! Though everytime I get a different test at the hospital they seem to find something else!

I didn't ask tbh... it was night before the wedding and packing for hols and hosting 3 family members... I was just sort of "ok whatever" :roll:

What's happening with you then? What are they testing for? Royal blood? Queen Rita ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Even if you were busy - son saying he got a tat on his willy - that would spark my curiosity! :lol: Tell him I want to know! I won't go as far as asking to see it because then I would look like a dirty old woman!

Royal blood goes without saying Dave :mrgreen: Just bloody hassles with a growth on the thyroid. Then biopsy (clear for anything 'nasty'), then poking and prodding, then putting a scope up my nose to my throat to find my voice box inflamed, irritated and lacerated and therefore need to treat that before even considering doing anything with the thyroid. Bla bla and bla bla. You never know... all my symptoms may disappear if my voicebox is sorted (yeah right.... lump will magically disappear?). Anyway.. just annoying not being able to sort the main problem out because of other 'little' issues. Betcha next time I see the surgeon, I'll have a cold and will need to have that sorted before anything else.... Maybe they are trying to drag this on to next financial year for budget purposes?
    redrock wrote:
    Even if you were busy - son saying he got a tat on his willy - that would spark my curiosity! :lol: Tell him I want to know! I won't go as far as asking to see it because then I would look like a dirty old woman!

Royal blood goes without saying Dave :mrgreen: Just bloody hassles with a growth on the thyroid. Then biopsy (clear for anything 'nasty'), then poking and prodding, then putting a scope up my nose to my throat to find my voice box inflamed, irritated and lacerated and therefore need to treat that before even considering doing anything with the thyroid. Bla bla and bla bla. You never know... all my symptoms may disappear if my voicebox is sorted (yeah right.... lump will magically disappear?). Anyway.. just annoying not being able to sort the main problem out because of other 'little' issues. Betcha next time I see the surgeon, I'll have a cold and will need to have that sorted before anything else.... Maybe they are trying to drag this on to next financial year for budget purposes?

Yeah I guess on reflection it was a tad too dismissive :oops:

Guess if you don't go often then the Doc wants to get his money's worth and check everything, I dread to think what they'd find if I went in, knackered at 44!! Definitely need something doing with shoulder, and knee... generally need to get more (make that some) exercise but struggling to find the time :oops:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Wait 'til you hit 50 Dave!!! :lol: Exercise :? Oops...think I forgot what that word means!
    redrock wrote:
    Wait 'til you hit 50 Dave!!! :lol: Exercise :? Oops...think I forgot what that word means!

And that was a mis-type.... 42... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    :lol::lol:

How are the boys btw? What are they up to?
    I'm knackered at 26, it's all downhill from here :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm knackered at 26, it's all downhill from here :lol:

I'm more than twice your age :o:o F*** me!
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    :lol::lol:

How are the boys btw? What are they up to?

Sam is back up at Leeds for his second year on Fine Art and living a very full social life, playing football, making some extra dosh selling tix for clubs etc.

David is working for a company in Oxford, running an ice-cream / coffee shop whilst deciding whether or not, if and when his visa comes through, he goes back to Brazil. Looking unlikely at the moment. And... as you asked here is his description of said tatt "A freehand tattoo based on bornean tribal designs. That goes on my willy!". I texted him saying you wanted to know... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    I texted him saying you wanted to know... ;)
    :oops: What must he think of me - he'll never dare stay at my place again!

Bornean tribal - sounds nice....

Seems all is well in the Dave's sons worlds!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :lol::lol: I'm still in my 30's :mrgreen: well for a few months anyway :roll:

Jen ~ i hear you but I do trust her, she's been at it nearly 20 years and has worked all over the world.

Red ~ Monique van der Pol guess you better look up her FB page now shes not at the shop!
    https://www.facebook.com/MoniquevanderPol
    Oh AND she can design it for you, you can stay with me and I'll drive you up to her house its in Glostershire not far from Bath.
    Dave ~ sorry to hear about in-law, glad he's on the mend. I too would have to had to see the tattoo !

Al ~ :thumbup:

Chris ~ drummer eh ! :clap:

Emmi ~ yes good old hip drops or hip on the up as I would say, yep that flicky foot thing def. makes it Egyptain rather then tribal :lol: I look forward to dancing with you at some point :mrgreen:

ooOoo Bornean tribal ~ very nice
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrd wrote:

i'm sure there are lewd jokes in there somewhere... ;)

...possibly involving 'beats', 'pounding', 'skins' and, of course, 'paradiddling' (or paradiddle-diddling, if you're feeling duuuuuurty)... :roll:

It's all in the wrist action... :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    Emmi ~ yes good old hip drops or hip on the up as I would say, yep that flicky foot thing def. makes it Egyptain rather then tribal :lol: I look forward to dancing with you at some point :mrgreen:

Yeah, well, as much as the tribal style intrigues me, I gotta start somewhere. :P :mrgreen: Dancing with you would/will be most awesome and entirely terrifying. :shock: :oops: :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Emmi... belly dancing! Nice :mrgreen:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Emmi shake shake shake...shake your booty ;)

:lol: :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Don't forget to sign up for this!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=172889