Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Where are ye off to up here? They'll be playing a few other nights I'm sure, ye'll have to tag along for at least one of 'em with me :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    woohoo Rep of Ireland is now live on Google Street View.... now I can properly stalk Jenny!!! :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    woohoo Rep of Ireland is now live on Google Street View.... now I can properly stalk Jenny!!! :thumbup:

Yep! My car is sitting outside my house. And even stranger, my parents house is on it! They live in the bogarse of nowhere and it's not anywhere near a town (nearest village is 4 miles away) so tis funny that they even did the little roads too!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    well i can only stalk people if i know where they live right enough! :problem:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Where are ye off to up here? They'll be playing a few other nights I'm sure, ye'll have to tag along for at least one of 'em with me :D
    Am doin a 3 day golf comp with me bro in law and his mates and the loser has to wear a shocking outfit...so I'll be wearing a shocking outfit out in Dublin, not sure where we're for though.

Must have a gander at the streetview job!

By the way for those who asked me head is grand now ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hello lovely people. I'm still in recovery after me big event last wkend it all went really well and I'm dead chugged with me self!
    Will need to get start on the next one in dec with the queen of dark gothic belly dance coming over who is also a huge PJ fan :)
    she just got tickets to see them play end of October. Are they doing USA tour or is it just bridgeschool??
    And what have u all been up to ? XXXXXXX v
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hi V glad it all went well.

I'm getting old ... here with my hot water bottle for a bad back ... hope it's feeling better by tomorrow :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Pippa... I feel for you. Bad back are... well... bad! Hope you're sorted for tomorrow.

Hi V! Saw a few pics of the event. Looked fantastic.

Just back from seeing Grinderman. Nick Cave is amazing! :mrgreen:

Lost 3 of our plecos since Thursday - not sure what is happening. The rest of the fish are OK :(
  • Options
    Dear Jesus im in pain, got 1.5hrs sleep before the kids woke up, mrs al is pukin so no use to me and youngest is wrecking the house :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Ahhhh... Alfred! Drinking 'til the wee hours and young kids just don't go together! Sit them in front of the TV with popcorn and who cares if the house is wrecked. Just go back to bed.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    deeeeepressed.
    playing Nebraska to cheer myself up.
    not working.
    time to get seriously pissed!
    :( :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Oh, V, Sons of Albion on Planet Rock right now...

don't like it... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    JRD, you favourite singer played in Melbourne the other day as part of the Grand Final show

you should see it.... it was amazing!!!

JRD....

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFwMvEDsDp4
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

But they rock!!!

'morning all. Must name my last two plecos (before they die!!!)... a male and a female. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Morning everyone. It's pitch black now when I wake up in the mornings, it confuses my brain :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

But they rock!!!

'morning all. Must name my last two plecos (before they die!!!)... a male and a female. Any ideas?

Cock & Bull :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:

Ed and Jill??

Or is that too cheesy?
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning everyone. It's pitch black now when I wake up in the mornings, it confuses my brain :(

we just had dayling savings time kick in yesterday! thank christ! it was too bloody light in the morning! too early! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Ed and Jill??

Or is that too cheesy?

well that ruins my suggestion of Philadelphia and Dairylea :cry:
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    But they rock!!!

Cock & Bull :twisted:

Which one is the female?

Claire - I'm afraid too cheesy.

Dunky - definitely too cheesy! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Also, G didn't want any famous DEAD couples (like Bonnie and Clyde, etc.). She doesn't want to jinx the fish!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

Luke and Leia
    Iikka and Riikka (Boy's name, girls' name.)
    Joona and Oona (Same way 'round.)
    Kirk and Uhura

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I had a fish called Bob for a while, I thought that was a good name for a fish, Wanda for a girl??
  • Options
    Emmi... I will propose the names to G. Claire - we've had a Bob. We've had Edgar and Johnny (albino catfish), Ano and Rexic (glass/skeleton fish), Olaf and Olga (our original pleco 'couple'), Sid and Nancy, Jesus (we first noticed this baby pleco on Christmas day), etc. We currently only have Vince (since Howard died) and Slash that are named. Why, oh why, do we need to name fish???

On a lighter note... started making chutney with the apples from the tree. Made an indian one - I think I may have been a bit heavy handed with the chili powder!
  • Options
    Hello people.
  • Options
    I've made a thread about this, but just in case you haven't seen it:

"If any of you have FESTIVAL ticket stubs or wristbands gathering dust in the bottom of a drawer or box that you don't want, my daughter would dearly love to have them.

She is doing one of her exam art projects and she needs them. Naturally, she could always google images then print, mess up, etc. to make it look decent but she would much prefer the real McCoy.

So... if you do have any and are willing to part with it/them, pm me. My daughter will be ever so grateful.

Thanks."
  • Options
    Finlay and Findus ?

hello all!

off to Amsterdam tomorrow for a Dell/Intel jolly. :ugeek:

bye all!
  • Options
    Findus... :lol:

Be good in A'dam and don't wander off to 'those' areas! :mrgreen:

'morning all.
  • Options
    the Dam hey!

do those dell/intel people partake in certain activities availablew in that town?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    Morning all! :wave:

How's tricks?

Rita, I have plenty lots of festival wristbands and/or ticket stubs... I'll dig 'em out for G asap :D

Well, work has calmed down a little, so i'm back 8-)

Thanks to everyone who sponsored us for the ride on Sunday, it was brutal, but worth it. We have over £300 in sponsorship! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Rita, I have plenty lots of festival wristbands and/or ticket stubs... I'll dig 'em out for G asap :D

Thank you my lovely. G's project is a mixed media one, acrylic (or oil - she's not sure yet) paint and collage (thus the stubs, etc.), looking at festivals from a 'different' angle!

I know what she has in her head and I'm curious to see how she can transfer her vision to canvas!

I still have to go to the post office for you :oops: Sorry. :oops:

Well done on your bike ride. :mrgreen: