Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,315
    redrock wrote:
    Dimi!!!!!! :D
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    hi there!! :)

Oh god not you again ;) why didn't we meet in Belfast???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Sian, what date? I'll have a look.

8th - 10th October.

My maid of honour also wants to come as she's getting married next year too... oh and I asked Pippa to come... cuz she's one of my bridesmaids :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That makes four of us so far... reckon we could convince Jody to tag along? Might get her wedding cogs moving a bit quicker? ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

My maid of honour also wants to come as she's getting married next year too... oh and I asked Pippa to come...;)

and when am I gonna be asked to be a bridesmaid ahem?????
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:

My maid of honour also wants to come as she's getting married next year too... oh and I asked Pippa to come...;)

When you can wear killer heels without toppling over or spraining your ankles!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

When you can wear killer heels without toppling over or spraining your ankles!

If Al could do this he'd be guest of honour! :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

8th - 10th October.

My maid of honour also wants to come as she's getting married next year too... oh and I asked Pippa to come... cuz she's one of my bridesmaids :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That makes four of us so far... reckon we could convince Jody to tag along? Might get her wedding cogs moving a bit quicker? ;)
    of course... although I've been dragging poor Jody to everything too :mrgreen: I was gonna mention it to a girl at work as she got engaged recently too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    'morning all!

All this talk of weddings, bridal magazines, wedding shows!!!!!! Do I have all this to look forward to in years to come with G (hopefully a good number of years!)?

Al.... sorted 8-)
  • Options

8th - 10th October.

of course... although I've been dragging poor Jody to everything too :mrgreen: I was gonna mention it to a girl at work as she got engaged recently too.

Awesome. We'll have to figure out which date we want to go to though :?

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

obviously you need to make a list of possible dates... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    8th - 10th October.

Jody's gonna be on holiday so can't come :( but the girl from work said she'll definitely come :D but she's gonna see if her other half wants to go too. I mentioned it to Simon and he was in until I let slip that Dave wasn't going and now there's no convincing him :D

I'd rather go on the Saturday... cos Saturdays are easiest for things like that and we could have cocktails afterwards :D Friday we'd only have a couple of hours and Sunday... well it would be Sunday :oops:

I'm tempted to get the VIP ticket though... but there's no point going VIP on my own lol so if nobody else wants one I'll just go normal.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I'm tempted to get the VIP ticket though... but there's no point going VIP on my own lol so if nobody else wants one I'll just go normal.

"i'll just go normal"

ha ha ha ha ha ha! :lol:

oh, come on, someone had to say it... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    'morning all.

VIP tickets to a wedding show? Didn't know those existed!

Got me some tickets for Nick Cave in October. :D Autumn will be 'oldies' seeing time.. Plant, Cave. But then again, I'm an oldie seeing them too! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,315
    hello from Bilbao :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hello from London :wave:
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Rita re your BK Poland print. A guy has posted here that he is worried he won't be able to buy the print in the BK sale as only has his iPhone ... may be worth offering your one from your sub if you still want to unload it ;) ... or even just post in that thread and I'm sure you'll get some offers viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136834
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Thanks Pippa. I know I said I would only keep posters from gigs I went to but.... :oops: No... I must behave. I will PM the guy. :mrgreen:

Edit: Done!
  • Options
    Scored Roberto planto tix this am...woohoo:)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Nice Al... :mrgreen:
  • Options

Jody's gonna be on holiday so can't come :( but the girl from work said she'll definitely come :D but she's gonna see if her other half wants to go too. I mentioned it to Simon and he was in until I let slip that Dave wasn't going and now there's no convincing him :D

I'd rather go on the Saturday... cos Saturdays are easiest for things like that and we could have cocktails afterwards :D Friday we'd only have a couple of hours and Sunday... well it would be Sunday :oops:

Shame about Jody :(

I honestly believe that if I told Dave that Simon was going, he'd be there with bells on :roll: I can mention it if you want? Maybe the boys can have an afternoon in le pub as an alternative?

Saturday is best for me too... and I spoke to Dave's sisters and my friend, they're up for the VIP tickets on the saturday too! Just waiting for Pip and your work friend's decisions :D We will need to book asap though as there are only limited VIP tickets.

• Options
    Oh and by the way I am a demon in high heels and I can shake me marackas with no hands...ok sian I'll buy me hat now ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Nice score on the tickets ;) ... for the first time this year I don't have any gigs to look forward to :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

"i'll just go normal"

ha ha ha ha ha ha! :lol:

oh, come on, someone had to say it... :roll:
    #it had to be you #

:D yeh yeh yeh I know, sometimes I type in a hurry :mrgreen:

Rita, it was the words 'goody bag' that made me intrigued about the VIP tix :mrgreen: anywho we're all booked up now......yay!

Hello all :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Maybe the boys can have an afternoon in le pub as an alternative?

i honestly believe that now you're finally making sense :lol:
  • Options

Rita, it was the words 'goody bag' that made me intrigued about the VIP tix :mrgreen:

Now I understand!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to the lovely Dunk and the lovely Keith!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello from cloudy but hot bath :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    have dead celeb st party to go to later thinking of going as Lolo Ferrari !!!! just need 2 ballons and lots of pink lip stick ! hehe :shock: :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Knackered. Novelty cake, decorated cupcakes, moving all the furniture out of the living room (and 'office' bit) into the dining room..... Can I have a week-end for the next two days since I didn't get one?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Knackered. Novelty cake, decorated cupcakes, moving all the furniture out of the living room (and 'office' bit) into the dining room..... Can I have a week-end for the next two days since I didn't get one?
    Yep :mrgreen: wow you been busy!

I've done a super spring clean this morning and finally got the house into shape after letting it go to shit for a while :oops:

CMON HOLLAND :D:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life