Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh and cdwow cancelled my amongst the waves vinyl order....anyone have a spare?

8-) When's your birthday??? :mrgreen:

I'm still looking for a Hard Rock Calling T-shirt.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    my Rage T came today :mrgreen:

ok emmi I did know that just hadn't realised he lived in dif. country ! and I DO NOT ignore your posts !! :cry::lol:

October :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: can you get a test at a different centre?

ok back to bed, me not well for a week now have to take it easy, but have to work tonight so I needs a nap. :)

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    my Rage T came today :mrgreen:

ok emmi I did know that just hadn't realised he lived in dif. country ! and I DO NOT ignore your posts !! :cry::lol:

October :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: can you get a test at a different centre?

ok back to bed, me not well for a week now have to take it easy, but have to work tonight so I needs a nap. :)

No worries V. :lol: Yeah, he's Irish. :D

Have a nice nap! :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    8-) When's your birthday??? :mrgreen:

I'm still looking for a Hard Rock Calling T-shirt.

October but I'm not adversed to receiving such pressies early, espicially when they're from beautiful amazing ladies ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Well check your PMs Alfonse. And flattery will NOT get you everywhere! :mrgreen:

V... all local-ish centres have similar waiting times :(

I want a nap too!!!!!! :evil:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sian has such a beautiful ring :lol:

trust Al to step in in Dunk's absence and drag us all back down to the bottom...

:lol:

:roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options

I had met a few from here already but was good to meet Sian & Dave & Pip this time.
    Hope to meet ye again at a future show.

Maybe Dunk might meet us this time ;) and handsome John too!

oh, now you're just making me blush... :oops:

:ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    He's good isn't he? 8-)

Fancy helping me wedding shoe shop? I fancy coming to London for the day for it... Hopefully Lara will be up for it too :D

I think I can manage some shoe shopping ;)
    Ooooohh... can I come too? I love shoes... off to Italy next week and bringing some extra cash just in case there happen to be shoe shops :mrgreen:

I've seen your ring Sian :mrgreen: it's very very pretty indeed!

Of course you can my lovely! :D

Did you see at the NEC there's a wedding fayre in October? £13 each if you fancy it? Myself and my friend who is also getting married should be going... we could make a day of it! i know there's discounts for group (more than 4 people) bookings :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

I'm proud of my ring :P :lol:8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    Well check your PMs Alfonse. And flattery will NOT get you everywhere! :mrgreen:

Done and Done...thanks sexy (you know you love it ;) )
    jrd wrote:

trust Al to step in in Dunk's absence and drag us all back down to the bottom...

:lol:

:roll:

what did I do???? :? :? :?: :? :?

:twisted:
    jrd wrote:

He was talking about an different John :ugeek: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Done and Done...thanks sexy (you know you love it ;)

I know... :oops: At my age, I'll take anything!!! (Well... almost!) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Did you see at the NEC there's a wedding fayre in October? £13 each if you fancy it? Myself and my friend who is also getting married should be going... we could make a day of it! i know there's discounts for group (more than 4 people) bookings :)

Whatever you do, promise me one thing....dont ever ever ever ever ever ever ever drag poor dave to one of those things...he may say yes because he loves you but NO MAN ON EARTH WANTS TO GO TO THOSE THINGS UNLESS THEY ARE GAY...so please for the love of god, just let dave arrange his stag party and turn up :D
    Irish Al wrote:

You should be, its one of the wonders of the modern world...many have tried to explore but none have succeeded :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Done and Done...thanks sexy (you know you love it ;)

I know... :oops: At my age, I'll take anything!!! (Well... almost!) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Whatever you do, promise me one thing....dont ever ever ever ever ever ever ever drag poor dave to one of those things...he may say yes because he loves you but NO MAN ON EARTH WANTS TO GO TO THOSE THINGS UNLESS THEY ARE GAY...so please for the love of god, just let dave arrange his stag party and turn up :D
    Irish Al wrote:

You should be, its one of the wonders of the modern world...many have tried to explore but none have succeeded :lol:

I'll let Dave know about the wedding fayre... he was all up for going too! :lol: Maybe I shouldn't tell him :twisted:

I was talking about my engagement ring :wtf:

Filthy bugger :lol:

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

He was talking about an different John :ugeek: :lol:

oh, don't go and shatter my illusions... ;)
  • Options
    I'll let Dave know about the wedding fayre... he was all up for going too! :lol: Maybe I shouldn't tell him :twisted:
    Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (although maybe he's gay :silent: :shifty: )
    I was talking about my engagement ring :wtf:

Filthy bugger :lol:
    So was I....you gotta take care of that thing..they can break so easily :lol: :shifty: :shh:
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

OK....handsome john...Handsome+John.jpg
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

y'know... after the 3 shows in 4 days in Dublin, Belfast and London... too much beer and not enough sleep... that picture pretty much somes up how i felt... :shock:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

y'know... after the 3 shows in 4 days in Dublin, Belfast and London... too much beer and not enough sleep... that picture pretty much somes up how i felt... :shock:

We I did take it on night one in Dublin :wtf:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I had met a few from here already but was good to meet Sian & Dave & Pip this time.

Fook that... ROADTRIP! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

Fook that... ROADTRIP! :D

Do it! :D

btw Pat ... realised from the ol' facebook photos that we are in the same line of YL peeps in London '09 ... Al is obviously crap at introductions :twisted: ... or should we just go with drunk ;):mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

We I did take it on night one in Dublin :wtf:

i didn't say i LOOKED any different! 8-)
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Al is obviously crap at introductions :twisted: ... or should we just go with drunk ;):mrgreen:

oooOOOooo... now THAT'S a hard one to figure out... :lol:
  • Options
    Anyone trying for the presale tomorrow for Robert Plant at the Forum?
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Ooooohh... can I come too? I love shoes... off to Italy next week and bringing some extra cash just in case there happen to be shoe shops :mrgreen: !

Don't we all! Well.... at least us girlies! :mrgreen:

Shoes in Italy will be pricey. Nice but expensive!

Went to book my driving test... first available slot is end of October!!!! :shock: :o :shock:
    Yeh, I've no doubt they'll be expensive :oops: but I figured I should bring the extra just in case... might get something special though... or might not be able to leave the pub at all :D

October? :shock: well... good luck! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:

Irish Al wrote:

Hahahaha... I dragged Simon to one :mrgreen: he came to everything but flat out refused the fashion show... as we walked off, he heard the words 'lingerie' and I think he instantly regretted his decision :mrgreen:

Sian, what date? I'll have a look.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    'morning all.

Got me some tix for Robert Plant in September. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    btw Pat ... realised from the ol' facebook photos that we are in the same line of YL peeps in London '09 ... Al is obviously crap at introductions :twisted: ... or should we just go with drunk ;):mrgreen:
    :evil:
    jrd wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Al is obviously crap at introductions :twisted: ... or should we just go with drunk ;):mrgreen:

oooOOOooo... now THAT'S a hard one to figure out... :lol:
    :evil: :evil:
    Hahahaha... I dragged Simon to one :mrgreen: he came to everything but flat out refused the fashion show... as we walked off, he heard the words 'lingerie' and I think he instantly regretted his decision :mrgreen:

Poor fecker that deserves a triple :evil: :evil: :evil:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Me want some for Nov in the Olympia, onsale on friday :?

Congrats on yours ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Me want some for Nov in the Olympia, onsale on friday :?

Congrats on yours ;)

I did a bit of a naughty. If you pre-ordered the album with HMV, you got a link to the presale. So I did. Whether I keep the album or not, I don't know.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    hi there!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dimi!!!!!! :D