Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Not a happy bunny :(
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    You lot are just sore losers ;)

(...hoping that's what yer on about and it's nothing more serious...)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My whole body is hurting... :cry:

Forgot to say... not sure if I caught up with everyone in Dublin or London but... if you haven't got your London badges and you want them, PM me your address. V... yours will be on the way.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I think I belong to Dublin Crew now :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    First day back in work after 3 weeks off... seems like an eternity ago. All phone messages have been listened to and all emails have been read - too productive this morning!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    First day back in work after 3 weeks off... seems like an eternity ago. All phone messages have been listened to and all emails have been read - too productive this morning!

do anything interesting on holiday ? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,315
    hi from home :( :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

...until next time :D:D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

...until next time :D:D
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dimi home is good too ... your own bed, sleeeeeppppp, easy access to good food, the ability to earn money for the next tour ;) ... always look for the silver linings :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    dimi home is good too ... your own bed, sleeeeeppppp, easy access to good food, the ability to earn money for the next tour ;) ... always look for the silver linings :mrgreen:
    i have to pay back this tour first :lol:
    i really feel sad and empty..and i didnt go to work today..i go to doctor and say im sick..heardache,diary and stuff..he look me strange and say,why u dont want to go to work???
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    i have to pay back this tour first :lol:
    i really feel sad and empty..and i didnt go to work today..i go to doctor and say im sick..heardache,diary and stuff..he look me strange and say,why u dont want to go to work???

Im home today due to sickness as well :cry:
  • Options
    F****ing parquet men. Didn't bring dustsheets and didn't seal off the dining room (where I have ALL the furniture and stuff) and the living room with plastic sheeting. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    F****ing parquet men. Didn't bring dustsheets and didn't seal off the dining room (where I have ALL the furniture and stuff) and the living room with plastic sheeting. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

nightmare :(
    we've got the builders in at the moment extending and doing up the kitchen. they make a token effort to seal things up but... every evening it's hoovering and dusting just so we can use what's left of the kitchen to get some food and then sit down somewhere slightly less dusty to eat it...! grit seems to be everywhere... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Love this photo posted by Mike Inez .... Stone's hair is now long enough for a ponytail :mrgreen:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=lo ... 3654063700
  • Options
    Awww Pippa... what a sweet pic! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    im very bord so found red rock another pic :lol:

:evil: It's a rock :evil: :mrgreen: Be useful and find me a red rock then.... One that is not Ayers Rock or stuff like that. A proper red rock (like my pic... it's NOT a tent!).
  • Options
    hello there!! :)
  • Options
    After the noon all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Howdy! Anyone up for fun in the SUN? Well, look no further!

FINLAND welcomes you to enjoy our days of cloudless skies and 30+ degrees - even in the shade!

BOO-YA!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Aw, Tony Fenton went on a little spiel about Eddies speech in Portugal and how it was mentioned that it could be their last show ever. Bless his cotton socks :o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    After the noon all :wave:

howdy doody! *tips hat*
    eMMI wrote:
    Howdy! Anyone up for fun in the SUN? Well, look no further!

FINLAND welcomes you to enjoy our days of cloudless skies and 30+ degrees - even in the shade!

BOO-YA!

bah! fed up with sun for a while, travelling on the tube's not a pleasant experience :thumbdown:
    can we have a bit of English weather for a while, please ? during the week would be good, then it can be sunny at the weekend. :roll:

we DO need some rain though...
  • Options
    asked this somewhere on the Porch but might as well ask here as well... has anyone tracked down audience recordings of Belfast or London yet ? got the Dublin one as well as Berlin, and at least one of either Spain or Portugal are out there, but...
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    jrd wrote:
    asked this somewhere on the Porch but might as well ask here as well... has anyone tracked down audience recordings of Belfast or London yet ? got the Dublin one as well as Berlin, and at least one of either Spain or Portugal are out there, but...
    Ooohh how's the Dublin one? Can anyone send me? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Parquet done, complete with kitty paws in the varnish :roll:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

But did you expect any less from them? :lol:

Hey jrd :wave: How goes it?

I'm miserable... I jusst found the most perfect wedding shoes... and discovered they're £375 :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

I'm miserable... I jusst found the most perfect wedding shoes... and discovered they're £375 :(

But they're perfect.... hmmm.... just take away a couple of hundred from somewhere else! Will Dave really need new shoes? I'm sure a pair of his 'old' ones will polish up quite nicely! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

But did you expect any less from them? :lol:

Hey jrd :wave: How goes it?

But you have long enough to the wedding to wait for them to go into the sale ;)