Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ah man I bet it is awesome there! I went to Dublin on a Euro backpacking trip from nov-mid december and Dublin was so great. I can't imagine being there AND Pearl Jam. ENJOY LUCKY BASTARDS
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yay!!! 6 more hours of work and I'm on my way to the airport!

Jenny.... you're making me even more sorry I missed last night!!!! People already queuing! I really hope it's orderly and properly done! ;)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think I'm dying, and it's only early *yawns*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jen do we know any of the queuers??

Man I'm so excited...said to my eldest this mornin "do you know what day it is today" to which she replied real deadpan "i know it's pearl jam day daddy, that means I get to watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 with the babysitter!"

see you mofos in the green room later ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Off to the airport...! 8-):D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    have fun freaks! 8-)8-)8-) :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jen do we know any of the queuers??

Man I'm so excited...said to my eldest this mornin "do you know what day it is today" to which she replied real deadpan "i know it's pearl jam day daddy, that means I get to watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 with the babysitter!"

see you mofos in the green room later ;)
    Ha! best kid ever :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Any meeting points for Belfsat gig or maybe you could point me in the direction of the thread! Cant wait for tonight, counting down the hours now. Driving up north tomorrow with my buddy.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    see u in one hour... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Have fun all of you, I hope it is a rockin setlist. I am so bummed I am missing out on all of this!!
    Rock out. 8-)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Jennytree wrote:
    The band have arrived. I saw Stone yesterday :oops:

I have a friend there (Ceci, she is with Stian) and she saw all of them, but they got into the van before she could reach them, so she waved from outside. :P
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    I fuckin' love you all! EPIC tour time so far!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Unbelievable gig...can't wait for tonight!

Was great catchin up with the crew before + during the gig, JRD and Pippa where did you two go at the start of the gig??

Still haven't had the pleasure of meetin the Greek but hopefully today :)

Jen would you per chance have one of them there badges for me???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Of course, I have another bag to distribute today!

Just awake now - gonna get clean, pick Hitch up and head up North.

Seriously, having the fuckin' time of my life 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Woop! All packed and ready to go jenny. Just realise I've no sterling for food and drink :( Balls.
  • Options
    Back home, wishing I was in Belfast....

Lovely seeing you guys, even if briefly.

Can't wait for London!
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    So how was it? How did you fair for location? Were you guys at front of the line this time like we were last time? Wasn't the same without me was it? :)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    Wasn't the same without you Casey! :mrgreen:

I was seated. Some of the usual suspects were close to the front, not sure about front row though. Gonna have to wait until Belfast is done for details.

The show was awesome, as usual :mrgreen: I'm a bit jealous of the ones that continued onto Dublin (most of them!) - seemed like a natural thing to do, unfortunately for me.... But, I still have London on Friday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Heeeeeyyyy everyone, so 2 days in my tour is over for another year or however long it takes them to come back again, but it was ultra-fab-epic seein y'all again.
    Don't have too much fun without me ;)
  • Options
    Looks like those in Belfast had an awesome time again!

So..... tonight..... I'm having a senior moment. Where are the drinks?

Who's going for what time????
  • Options
    folks... anything sorted for the Friday in the afternoon before the show? Wondering if there was a pub or something chosen for drinky-poos?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Dunk.. you don't even have the age excuse!

I do think we may need a lil' recap of 'activities' :oops:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Dunk.. you don't even have the age excuse!

I do think we may need a lil' recap of 'activities' :oops:

i do have the excuse of never knowing that anything was organazazied.... :oops: :oops:

or perhaps it was and I've missed it? :oops:

where's Pippa? she's awesomeness encapsulated at stuff like this?
  • Options
    Pippa is the world's best organiser. She knows EVERYTHING that needs to be known in these situations! Pip is probably on her way back from Belfast.....
  • Options
    I officially have no voice left, you'll be glad to know! I do feel like I've been hit by a bus too though, this isn't good at all :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Oh dear Jenny! Rest this afternoon and tonight and be fresh tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I officially have no voice left, you'll be glad to know! I do feel like I've been hit by a bus too though, this isn't good at all :(

it's cos you don't drink enough. ;)

hope you feel better though!

I've got about 11 cold sores on my lips, a chesty cough, aches and pains all over my ribs n shoulders... still 14 pints of beer will sort that I reckons :?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    I've got about 11 cold sores on my lips, a chesty cough, aches and pains all over my ribs n shoulders... still 14 pints of beer will sort that I reckons :?

No points for guessing who I'm not going to give a hug to tomorrow! :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

No points for guessing who I'm not going to give a hug to tomorrow! :lol:

Jenny?

;)
  • Options
    hello all :wave:

Oh my god... I've had 3 hours sleep... Sooooooooooooooo fucking worth it though :mrgreen:

I GOT NO WAY!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.