Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    I have ONE GA HRC day ticket available for sale!

£47.50 (face value) OR NEAREST OFFER

PM me if interested :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    how is the weather in dublin??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It is warm and sunny in Dublin!

I just passed the O2 - it seems they have a little market outside in the courtyard type place beside it, it looks lovely :D8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    It is warm and sunny in Dublin!

I just passed the O2 - it seems they have a little market outside in the courtyard type place beside it, it looks lovely :D8-)
    :) and degrees?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Oh, at least 3 ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oh, at least 3 ;)
    nice !!after 40 today in athens... :roll:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oh, at least 3 ;)
    :roll: Who likes it hot and sunny anyway??
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623

40?! :o :shock:

I would cook in that! :oops: :lol:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    What up, folkerinos? Arrived in Dublin safe and sound earlier today, just wish my luggage had done the same. :P

Chilling with the fella at the moment. :) Will be good to see yous again soon. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:
    audiodave wrote:

40?! :o :shock:

I would cook in that! :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    tomorrow...Dublin... :)
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    eMMI wrote:
    What up, folkerinos? Arrived in Dublin safe and sound earlier today, just wish my luggage had done the same. :P

Chilling with the fella at the moment. :) Will be good to see yous again soon. 8-)

Awesome. Get to spend a couple of days with your fella :)

Your luggage didn't show up? Sian says "I'm sure you'll be comfortable in his pants until it arrives ;)"

I don't know what she means :wtf: :lol:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

Tuesday evening - The Green Room, kinda behind the O2

see you there, Alphonse...
    and everyone else, of course ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jdelinjdelin Posts: 189
    Hey Dubliners - I'll be flying out from Boston tomorrow evening - arriving in Dublin Monday morning at 5:25 AM!!

NY 9/29/96; NJ 9/8/98; NY 9/10/98; NY 8/24/00; Mansfield 7/2/03; Mansfield 7/11/03; Boston 9/28/04 (VFC); Post-Letterman, NY 5/4/06; Boston 5/24/06; Boston 5/25/06; Mansfield 6/28/08; Mansfield 6/30/08; Boston 5/17/10; Dublin 6/22/10; Alpine Valley 9/3/11; Alpine Valley 9/4/11; Worcester 10/15/13; Worcester 10/16/13; Brooklyn 10/18/13; Philadelphia 4/29/16; Boston 8/5/16; Boston 8/7/16, Seattle 8/8/18, Seattle 8/10/18, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18

Mike Watt featuring EV, NY 4/27/95; Three Fish w/JA, NY 7/11/96; Three Fish w/JA, NY 6/11/99; EV Solo, Boston 8/1/08, Tres Mts. w/JA & MM, Boston 3/27/11; EV Solo, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Love to all ;)

Have a great time in both Dublin and Belfast and catch you all at Hyde Park 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all! Happy Fathers Day to the dads!!!

Dave... I'm thinking arriving HRC 11ish to pick up tix, then pub. We'll find each other!!!

jrd - we'll talk at the airport/on the plane??? Is your wife coming too or are you on your own?
  • Options
    im coming!!! :)
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    hey y'all, Don't think I'll make it to Capitol tonight, but I shoud be in the sub lounge tomorrow :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    hey y'all, Don't think I'll make it to Capitol tonight, but I shoud be in the sub lounge tomorrow :)

Should be????? .... WILL be! :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:

Should be????? .... WILL be! :P
    :)
  • Options

Wait, Sub-Lounge IS O'Reilly's isn't it? :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

Wait, Sub-Lounge IS O'Reilly's isn't it? :?

I believe so ... it's ok Sian we won't let you get lost ... we'll muster a search party if necessary 8-):D
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    i'll be coming off a 12 hour shift in work, but I'll be there guys :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jesus I am near bursting with tour excitement :D:D:D

JRD I'll see ya there dude ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Tomorrow will be my first ever Pearl Jam show having missed practically every Irish show they've done in recent years due to college/work etc, and I cant tell you how excited I am! Heading to Belfast as well and will be seeing the band at Werchter next month.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all! Happy Fathers Day to the dads!!!

Dave... I'm thinking arriving HRC 11ish to pick up tix, then pub. We'll find each other!!!

jrd - we'll talk at the airport/on the plane??? Is your wife coming too or are you on your own?

Yep Dave let me know when you plan on getting there for David getting my spare :D

Hope all the Dads are having lovely Father's Days ... my Dad had Father's Day last weekend seen as I was there visiting :lol:
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Is it tuesday yet??
    One more day of work to go and then Pearl Jam week!!

Looking forward to meeting up in the Green room bar. Should be in Doooooooblin around 2pm.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    im tall, my girlfriends small, so decided to swap for seated tickets for her sake

what's the deal with printed tickets? that's supposedly what I'll be getting but i do not understand this modern practice......
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    Do we still have anyone without tickets for Tuesday or who needs another ticket for someone? Due to me screwings things totally up, I have now two 10C Tickets.
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Well I am all ready for my 630 plane tomorrow morning, where is the best place for breakfast in Dublin? ;)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.