Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    mateymate wrote:
    Well I am all ready for my 630 plane tomorrow morning, where is the best place for breakfast in Dublin? ;)

Get the bus to o'connell st and just by the first stop go into the kilemore and get the full Irish!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Irish Al wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Well I am all ready for my 630 plane tomorrow morning, where is the best place for breakfast in Dublin? ;)

Get the bus to o'connell st and just by the first stop go into the kilemore and get the full Irish!

Nice one :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd - we'll talk at the airport/on the plane??? Is your wife coming too or are you on your own?

i'm flying solo on this one, baby!
    guess it's a sort of fathers' day treat, being allowed to go to Dublin and Belfast... :D today i had to go to the school fair and circus and then cook dinner, missed most of the football today so it's a fair exchange is suppose... 8-)
    will get the 111 from Hampton about midday so should be at Heathrow around 13:00... can't believe that this time next week my tour will be over! :( ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    thinking of going from dublin to belfast on the 23rd using the aircoach bus thing, anyone know anything about this?
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all!!!! Today's the day! Well.... not for me but for most of you. Have a ball tonight and see you guys tomorrow!

jrd... will see you at Heathrow. Planning on arriving more or less at the same time.

Summer solstice... V... did you go watch the sun rise at Stonehedge?
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I enlisted another friend for the Dublin show. Hooray!!!! :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning everyone! Tis lovely having a Monday off work. I forgot to turn my alarm off this morning, and then I got all excited when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I'm gonna be shattered this evening :lol:

I feel like I'm away though. The weather is so lovely here, and people are visiting from all over the world, it's crazy!

I still haven't gotten the badges for Dublin either, guess I'll be handing them out tomorrow :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    audiodave wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    What up, folkerinos? Arrived in Dublin safe and sound earlier today, just wish my luggage had done the same. :P

Chilling with the fella at the moment. :) Will be good to see yous again soon. 8-)

Awesome. Get to spend a couple of days with your fella :)

Your luggage didn't show up? Sian says "I'm sure you'll be comfortable in his pants until it arrives ;)"

I don't know what she means :wtf: :lol:

Couple of days now spent and there are more to come. :) Woo!

Luckily luggage showed up yesterday morning. I've got clothes again, which is nice you know, cause I gotta be around people. :P

So today's the day! And then tomorrow's the day! 8-) Still can't believe it though.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    any buzz around the Point? Has the band arrived already?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    The band have arrived. I saw Stone yesterday :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The badges have arrived too :D I'm gonna have some lunch outside, then wander into town to let the madness begin! I got sunburnt yesterday driving about with the top down on the '5, it looks awesomely splotchy :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    half a day's work left to go... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I'm working 'til 4ish today :( Bloody long day - been here since the crack of dawn. Leaving at noon tomorrow though 8-)
  • Options
    thinking of going from dublin to belfast on the 23rd using the aircoach bus thing, anyone know anything about this?

Get the train dude more comfort and not a huge difference in price (I think!).

My mates wife gave birth yesterday, 3 weeks early, so he's missin the gig ;)

if any of you see hinn today can you ask him if he got my text? Thanks

man I'm so excited :D

Jen were you stalking when you saw stone or was it pure luck (and embaressment)???? ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    the train only has first class seats left and i don't wanna pay 50 euros!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jen were you stalking when you saw stone or was it pure luck (and embaressment)???? ;)

Just pure fluke... I was walking from the bus stop to the pub and he walked by me!

I'll see Hinn in a while, I'll ask.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Another 5 hours of work, then off to the pub!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    VERY IMPORTANT... just so I don't have to carry more than I need.... Do you guys think a hotel like the Jurys Inn would have the lil' shampoos & conditioner and stuff? If I can avoid taking mine, I will!
  • Options
    AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    I didn't remember Ireland could be so sunny :lol: , but maybe doing my year abroad here from September to early May was just bad timing :D .

I'm off to town now ... Getting something to eat and then on to the pub around 8. See you there.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    VERY IMPORTANT... just so I don't have to carry more than I need.... Do you guys think a hotel like the Jurys Inn would have the lil' shampoos & conditioner and stuff? If I can avoid taking mine, I will!

hmmm... good question... the web site for Jurys Inns mentions TV, tea/coffee and internet but nothing about soaps or shampoo... i guess unless you ring 'em up and find out for sure you'd be better off taking something!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

hmmm... good question... the web site for Jurys Inns mentions TV, tea/coffee and internet but nothing about soaps or shampoo... i guess unless you ring 'em up and find out for sure you'd be better off taking something!

Pah.... I'm sure they have the stuff! Printed my boarding passes! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    *WAVES FROM AFAR*

:cry:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    **waves back**

How's life been treating you, Casey??? Been a while!
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    I miss all you guys....enjoy the show, I'll be there in spirit....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Jennytree wrote:

nice one!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    I miss all you guys....enjoy the show, I'll be there in spirit....

Did you manage any US ones? We'll have a beer for you!
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Flying tomorrow. Yesssssssssssssss.
  • Options
    Only 1 stickie and I'm pissed = PJ tour time baby, can't believe it's tomorrow...very fookin excited!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Just back from the pre-party. I've had the best night of my life, can't fuckin' believe it! There's 10 people outside the O2 already, don't care though, I WILL be at the front!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!