Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mine's doesn't look too bad on Google Streetview either... obviously I'm ignoring the horrible housing estates, but the historical bits look good! :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    mine's doesn't look too bad on Google Streetview either... obviously I'm ignoring the horrible housing estates, but the historical bits look good! :lol:

That's the way forward! :D I'm gonna write myself a note to tinker with Streetview later tonight, too much stuff to get done now. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dublin doesn't even have streetview... beat THAT!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning lovelies. Another sunshiny day! :D

Another mouse :? :roll:
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning lovelies. Another sunshiny day! :D

Another mouse :? :roll:

Cats eh? :roll:

Morning.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Morning Ladies!

Mighty chilly day again in Dublin city centre, but it could be worse. Still woefully sleepy too :thumbdown:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Morning Ladies!

Mighty chilly day again in Dublin city centre, but it could be worse. Still woefully sleepy too :thumbdown:

I'm rather tired it has to be said... I contemplated phoning sick this morning so I could catch up with some shut eye :?

It's gloriously sunny here :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

That thought crossed my mind too, but we're down a team member already so it'd leave the other two rightly fooked. Sometimes I'm too thoughtful at that hour of the morning!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I've just negotiated an extra 2 weeks off a year with my work. Unfortunately, it's unpaid :( But at least it's set in stone. A slight reduction in salary, but it will not really be noticeable. Was told I could take up to 5 weeks unpaid week per year!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    MORNING !!! :D

I am loving all this sunny, tho cold. not much sleep for me cos the only way I get to see shameless is the midnight repete on wednesday :? do love it so .

hope u are all well, my life is busy busy dancey dancey for the next 2 wks. but keep me up dated on the crew ;)

oh and :( :( :( :cry::cry::cry: glasto line up is out and there is def. no PJ ~ my contacts LIED !!!!!!!! :evil:

infact the ONLY band I want to see is The Black Keys so i'm thinking if I get to Download see loads of bands there and at Glasto work really hard and forget about bands for that weekend :roll:

anyway gotta get dressed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    MORNING !!! :D

I am loving all this sunny, tho cold. not much sleep for me cos the only way I get to see shameless is the midnight repete on wednesday :? do love it so .

hope u are all well, my life is busy busy dancey dancey for the next 2 wks. but keep me up dated on the crew ;)

oh and :( :( :( :cry::cry::cry: glasto line up is out and there is def. no PJ ~ my contacts LIED !!!!!!!! :evil:

infact the ONLY band I want to see is The Black Keys so i'm thinking if I get to Download see loads of bands there and at Glasto work really hard and forget about bands for that weekend :roll:

anyway gotta get dressed.

I haven't looked at the Glasto line-up... I heard it's terrible though... like Download's line-up :roll:

I didn't see Shameless this week, gotta watch it on 4od.

:shock: Wait... V, are you posting in the Crew, Nekkid?! :o

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I dontmind the DL line up, if I'm getting paid to be there AND get to see RAge, TCV, STP ,Porcupine tree , and everything playing on stage 3 hehehe cant be bad.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

Don't even mention that! You will give the boys heart attacks!!!!
    V V wrote:
    :oops: :oops: :oops:

I dontmind the DL line up, if I'm getting paid to be there AND get to see RAge, TCV, STP ,Porcupine tree , and everything playing on stage 3 hehehe cant be bad.

And Slash!!!!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

that's cos you dont have a horse and cart strong enough to hold up the big camera. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

that's cos you dont have a horse and cart strong enough to hold up the big camera. ;)

But I thought gypsy carts were all over the place in Europe! They are big and strong! ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

Don't even mention that! You will give the boys heart attacks!!!!

arrgh... urgh...
    *thud*

nurse...!!!!

:roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    another one bites the dust :lol:
    Are you dressed now, or are you still flashing?

Woah... you're not?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ah its nothing we havent all seen before *sneaks a peak at nakkid V, Jen, Rita and Sian*

:? 8-)

Jaysus I hungover to fuck and I closed the dishwasher door on the babys hand this am... :shock: Its ok I rang social services and reported meself :?

Right seeing as I'm hungover, lets bring the Dublin crew much lower....so between you four ladies, who's got the biggest boobs :o :shock: :oops: :P ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jaysus I hungover to fuck and I closed the dishwasher door on the babys hand this am... :shock: Its ok I rang social services and reported meself :?

Was the baby trying to get out of the dishwasher?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right seeing as I'm hungover, lets bring the Dublin crew much lower....so between you four ladies, who's got the biggest boobs :o :shock: :oops: :P ;)
    :lol::lol::lol: We know and we might tell you if you guys admit who has the smallest cock!

Next time you put the baby in the dishwasher, make sure she is ALL in and nothing hangs out so you can shut the door safely.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Glad I was late to this thread this morning :P

So Al has a school day off (working from home :? :roll: ) so gets to go on the lash on a school night eh? ... my Mum closed the car door on my leg the other week so at least baby isn't old enough to put you through the guilt trip I did my Mum :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Was the baby trying to get out of the dishwasher?!

:shock:

Yes

:twisted:
    redrock wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: We know and we might tell you if you guys admit who has the smallest cock!

jrd 8-)
    redrock wrote:
    Next time you put the baby in the dishwasher, make sure she is ALL in and nothing hangs out so you can shut the door safely.

OK mammy :geek:

And the big boob winner is.......
    chime wrote:
    Glad I was late to this thread this morning :P

So Al has a school day off (working from home :? :roll: ) so gets to go on the lash on a school night eh? ... my Mum closed the car door on my leg the other week so at least baby isn't old enough to put you through the guilt trip I did my Mum :twisted:

No I'm working...well kind of in the office.
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

jrd 8-) .

No good saying someone else has the smallest. It needs to come from the person himself (so we can all mock when we see each other!).

Hi Pippa!
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

jrd 8-) .

No good saying someone else has the smallest. It needs to come from the person himself (so we can all mock when we see each other!).

Hi Pippa!

Come on jrd....just look at it as some form of female attention ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    definatly JRD... just look at the way he drinks... very womanly :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • You're all just drunk irresponsible perverts...

I love it 8-)

(p.s. I'm not nekkid, just to clarify :P )

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    definatly JRD... just look at the way he drinks... very womanly :lol:

how can you tell that i'm drinking now! :o :shock:

Ok, so it's tiny, but at least it works and i don't have to resort to measures like these. ;)

now, to answer Al's question...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?