Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    mateymate wrote:
    Does anybody know the best way/website for Dublin to Belfast on the train please? I found one website but that doesn't take bookings yet.

That's the one i'm afraid. We're all waiting to book tickets for the trains :)

Nice one :thumbup:

Feel like I am unorganised with the late confirmation of Dublin :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    mateymate wrote:
    Does anybody know the best way/website for Dublin to Belfast on the train please? I found one website but that doesn't take bookings yet.

what's the website again...? :oops:
    and i *know* i'll be asking this again at the start of May... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    jrd wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

what's the website again...? :oops:
    and i *know* i'll be asking this again at the start of May... ;)

Towards the end of May ;) ... can't book until 28 days before you travel I believe.

Red the wedding IS (power of positive thoughts) bank holiday weekend. Re cdwow now we just need to see if it arrives :shock: . I also managed to find QOTSA on a random website. No luck for TCV or Blur though.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Bummer Pippa. My record store had TCVs left - even on Sunday. All gone now.
    redrock wrote:

Did you happen to notice how much the TCVs were originally??
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Good man Hitchy tryin to bag your mates lol sis..ya durty bugger ;)

I too am in need of a spare, I have 3 mates sorted and think one more sorted leaving just one mate needing a ticket...all of whom are popping their pj cherries in Dublin and all of whom cannot shut up about seeing the lads live...it's gonna be savage!
    I need a coffee!
    Whats a lol sis?? ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    chime wrote:
    Whats a lol sis?? ;)

Haha... must be a Louth thing...

Spoh'on, no bodder!

www.irishrail.ie
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

£10.99
    Any of you Dublin folk recommend a decent hotel? found a couple of nice looking ones for about £60 a night so far.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    redrock wrote:
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

£10.99

Thanks ... just so if I see any I know quite how much they are trying to rip me off by :shock: :twisted:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    No you're wrong Jen a lol sis is an iPhone fuckin up thang!!!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    No you're wrong Jen a lol sis is an iPhone fuckin up thang!!!

You mean the iPhone isn't perfect :? :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    The girl next to me in London last year was a longstanding fan who'd never seen them before and it was as much fun buzzing off her excitement as it was seeing Pearl Jam. So much fun, in fact, that she's now my girlfriend.

So watch out, HH, you might end up falling in love with your friend...

That could be awkward. It's actually my friends little sister :P

what your firend does not find out does not hurt them :lol:
    thing is, if it wasn't my mates sister i totally would :twisted:

yes i am drunk right now.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Good morning to all.

Forgot my work keys this morning. Had to wait for someone with a front door key to arrive. Went up to the canteen and had some breakfast though, so not too much of a waste of time.

Planes in the sky again...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Morning Rita..and great news the planes on air :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It is for those travelling and those wanting to get home but........ those peaceful skies were a bliss :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    those peaceful skies were a bliss :mrgreen:

They certainly were... :D

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I never noticed the peaceful skies! Just hope the damn volcano behaves itself until after July :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I saw planes in the air this morning on the way to work. :)
  • I just saw one out the window while I was in a meeting. It was all I could do not to point and go "Look! A rare, endangered species!"

It is a pain in the arse not knowing if this is going to affect the tour. Are we going to be fretting for two whole months?! (and a day?)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I just saw one out the window while I was in a meeting. It was all I could do not to point and go "Look! A rare, endangered species!"

It is a pain in the arse not knowing if this is going to affect the tour. Are we going to be fretting for two whole months?! (and a day?)

I know I will. :? :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    Need to know the best way to go to Belfast from Dublin.....
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Yield72 wrote:

train
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    Yield72 wrote:

train

Any site that I can buy the ticket..!?!?
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • eMMI wrote:
    I just saw one out the window while I was in a meeting. It was all I could do not to point and go "Look! A rare, endangered species!"

+1 :? :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Yield72 wrote:
    Yield72 wrote:

train

Any site that I can buy the ticket..!?!?

Not until 28 days before you travel. Then it will be www.irishrail.ie

You can also get the bus. Takes longer, but a bit cheaper. Buses go on-the-hour every hour, even through the night.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    eMMI wrote:

+1 :? :oops:

If worse comes to worse, I won't even give a crap about Pearl Jam, I've other interests. :? :oops:

Anyway, optimism FTW! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    hey Emmi.... I've been exploring places all over the world on Google Streetview... did you know your town is on there? Looks beautiful!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    hey Emmi.... I've been exploring places all over the world on Google Streetview... did you know your town is on there? Looks beautiful!!!

I did know yes. :) Thanks very much, I'm glad you like the views. I gotta admit, this ain't the ugliest town in the world. :D