Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al, ye kinda look like a magician in that photo...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al, ye kinda look like a magician in that photo...

It looks more like a 'stay away from him little girls/boys' photo!! :mrgreen:

I'll sign up for the newsletter if you want, but what advantage does that give you/the site?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't listen to rita, marina just get a bottle of whiskey and that'll sort you out ;)

Rita enjoy your lesson :)

Man I'm excited about pj in June!

Hey all can you stop by my site and sign up for our newsletter and if you know anyone or any business looking for coaching please give them our number (plea over :))

cacoaching.ie

nice site Al baby!!!

although i'm not sure i'd want life coaching from you to be honest...

Client: I'm struggling with debts, have no job prospects, in fact I had to scrape mold from the bread this morning so I could eat toast.

Al: What? What's that... sorry man I was too fecking busy smelling my newly arrived Pearl Jam poster. I bought two of these babies at $100 each... you know, just incase one of them fades by 0.10%... so what were you saying about mold?

;)

:shock: Mould, dunk mould!

You must have been hanging out with the Amercians in the AET too much ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't listen to rita, marina just get a bottle of whiskey and that'll sort you out ;)

Hey all can you stop by my site and sign up for our newsletter and if you know anyone or any business looking for coaching please give them our number (plea over :))

cacoaching.ie

nice site Al baby!!!

although i'm not sure i'd want life coaching from you to be honest...

Client: I'm struggling with debts, have no job prospects, in fact I had to scrape mold from the bread this morning so I could eat toast.

Al: What? What's that... sorry man I was too fecking busy smelling my newly arrived Pearl Jam poster. I bought two of these babies at $100 each... you know, just incase one of them fades by 0.10%... so what were you saying about mold?

;)

:shock: Mould, dunk mould!

You must have been hanging out with the Amercians in the AET too much ;)

sorry Pips :oops:

you have a nice day ma'am
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

Sorry :oops: have a tendency to overact after getting marked down on a paper in the US for using 'theatre' instead of 'theater' :twisted: not that I hold a grudge :shifty:

I think I may go and sit outside for lunch for the first time this year and that should help in the nice day stakes :D ... hope you're having a good one too ;)

ps I see you are protesting the great avatar swindle :shock: ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:

cacoaching.ie

* page opens, roll down and :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: *

nice try at looking serious and professional !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Allen loves the outdoors and enjoys playing football and running on a weekly basis, while keeping up to date on all the news in the sporting world. Allen also enjoys shouting "Mike, yer a fuckin' legend" at random people
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Sorry :oops: have a tendency to overact after getting marked down on a paper in the US for using 'theatre' instead of 'theater' :twisted: not that I hold a grudge :shifty:

I think I may go and sit outside for lunch for the first time this year and that should help in the nice day stakes :D ... hope you're having a good one too ;)

ps I see you are protesting the great avatar swindle :shock: ;)

it's freezing up here sistah!!!

yeah, thanks for pointing out that blatant stealing of one's avatar... ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i was gonna pick dunk up on his spelling, but mine is usually pretty bad as well :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Ooo bank holiday weekend this weekend - I wanna go somewhere though - Galway and Clare or Cork and Kerry, tough decision!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    2 fings i wanna ask
    1. anyone know some cool TOOL remixes ? lokking for some thing new to dance to?
    2. how do u get rid of them telemarketers survey telesales peeps ? grrr
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    2 fings i wanna ask
    2. how do u get rid of them telemarketers survey telesales peeps ? grrr
    1. Dunno
    2. you can sign up for the telephone preference service (and mail preference service) ... and also when on the phone you can ask to be removed from their database.

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/
    http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/tps/

If you see the number they called from and google it you can sometimes find how to be removed. I did this for some number that kept calling my mobile and since I did what I found in some forum haven't heard from them since.
    V V wrote:
    2 fings i wanna ask

I have a string tribute to Tool - is that any use to you?! There's a few remixes on youtube, you should have a listen :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    The page looks cool Al, I almost believe you are a responsible and respectable bloke. :P

I finally was able to fall asleep and it is a beautiful day today, I hope you all have a great day too.

VV, I know of no Tool song remixes (I think I might have NIN and Depeche Mode remixes, but no Tool)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

love the new avatar Jennington!! :thumbup:
    Still trying to find (at a decent price!) two or preferably three tix to see Florence and the Machine in London on May 14th or 15th. Girlies want standing but beggars can't be chosers. If anyone here hears of anything, let me know!!! G will be eternally grateful :D
    dunkman wrote:
    love the new avatar Jennington!! :thumbup:

Thanks! T'was from Saturday night... to think I looked worse when I woke up on Sunday morning :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Alright guys seen quite a good deal of the Ibis Dublin hotel, any of you locals stayed there before?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I can always count on you lot to support my indevors :lol::lol:

Thanks also to those who signed up...it helps with pushing us up the rankings on google...but in all seriousness, if any of you or anyone you know feels they would benefit from life coaching, contact us as we are being quite innovative by offering skype coaching, so no need to leave your house (unless you want to ;) )
    I need a coffee!
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Hi...my wife, sister-in-law and I will be visiting Europe this June, and will be flying into Dublin on the day of the show. It will be quite a busy trip and I think they will want to rest early that evening, but I would love to go to a show there so I could add another country to my list of place where I've seen my favorite band. We are staying at the Issacs Hotel (which I read was fairly nice), and is close to the venue. I would really just like to get into the venue, does anyone have an extra tix for in and around face value? If you have any leads please let me know. I would be very grateful and would definitely buy you a pint or two before and/or during the show.
    Good morning all!

RW... keep an eye on the forum, especially closer the date. Keep on checking ticketmaster. Sometimes tickets get released at the last minute.

Alfonse.... is this a new venture then? Hope you guys are successful!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thanks red, it is and it isn't! I've been doin a bit of life coaching for the last 5 years or so and have taught a bit as well but this is much more formalised. Have to start thinking about the future as I probably won't be working with kids for ever. So any and all support will be greatfully received :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    . So any and all support will be greatfully received :)

shouldn't YOU be GIVING the support instead of asking us ?????

pffft :lol::lol:

good luck

Chimey thank you xx
    re Tool I did play through some of the Utube stuff yesterday ~ think what I really need is to learn how to mix up me own music !! eek
    Hi Pinkness!!! How have you been? Looks like your dancing / dancing classes are keeping you busy!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

cacoaching.ie

nice, serious, brooding-yet-possibly-gay picture Al! 8-)

not so sure about the one of your bro though, he seems to have aged a lot recently... :D

:roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    chime wrote:
    2. you can sign up for the telephone preference service (and mail preference service) ... and also when on the phone you can ask to be removed from their database.

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/
    http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/tps/

yeah we signed up for those and, by and large, they do seem to work. takes a little while to kick in but it certainly reduced the number of cold calls we were getting.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    did any of you guys chip in for that beaten up canadian bloke who was in a wheelchair? cos I'm intrigued as to what was bought for him... just being nosey! :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    did any of you guys chip in for that beaten up canadian bloke who was in a wheelchair? cos I'm intrigued as to what was bought for him... just being nosey! :lol:

I did. I'll pm ya. Not that he would look in the Dublin thread :P ... but think they wanted to keep it out of public view until he had received it so it would be a surprise :?
    edited April 2010
    Dunk.............. it's the .................thingy.

Oops.,... just saw Pippa's post. Edited mine!
    Post edited by redrock on
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I did. I'll pm ya. Not that he would look in the Dublin thread :P ... but think they wanted to keep it out of public view until he had received it so it would be a surprise :?

oh right... no probs! :thumbup: