Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Nah, I'm on the ground floor, but I don't have to go upstairs to get out! Tis a pain cos I've no idea where any of the stuff is. Now I'm even more useless than I usually am!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • So how is everyone these days?
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well hello stranger! :shock:

Not too much changes around these parts. How are you?

Doing some shows I take it :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:

Yeah, I am, but unfortunately it was not the ones over the pond. I almost pulled the trigger when the European shows were posted, just to catch you guys off guard, but atlas, the finances were not there.

Any of you guys coming over here any time soon?
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

chime wrote:

Yeah, I am, but unfortunately it was not the ones over the pond. I almost pulled the trigger when the European shows were posted, just to catch you guys off guard, but atlas, the finances were not there.

If I didn't already have a holiday booked flying home on May 5th I may have considered Noblesville to catch up with some school friends ... free accomodation :P ... which shows you doing?
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

If I didn't already have a holiday booked flying home on May 5th I may have considered Noblesville to catch up with some school friends ... free accomodation :P ... which shows you doing?

St. Louis, Columbus, and Nobelsville.......... :)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Casey!!!!! Good to see you're still around! Hope life has been treating you well. So no Europe for you this year then... No USA for me :(
    St. Louis, Columbus, and Nobelsville.......... :)

Woohoo! Mini tour :mrgreen: ... and road trip?? Saw the most amazing lightning storm driving to St Louis ... had to pull over because it was blinding the driver :shock:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Isnt Sian doin NYC :shock: :lol:8-)

Well done Emmi, the nearest thing to going out with me is another Paddy...which can only be a good thing :lol:
    Congrats, no wonder you havent been round here much....in that "fantastic just starting off phase" :P

Howdy everyone else....who let the hippie out...I thought they'd thrown away the key...good to see ya dude 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • redrock wrote:
    Casey!!!!! Good to see you're still around! Hope life has been treating you well. So no Europe for you this year then... No USA for me :(

Yep, still around, but rarely these days. Life is well, I wish you the same. I'll check in from time to time......
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• Irish Al wrote:

Howdy everyone else....who let the hippie out...I thought they'd thrown away the key...good to see ya dude 8-)

Out early for good behavior I suppose... ;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Hello Casey :D

I am not doing this batch of US shows, but if they announce any for August-September or later on I will try to be there.

I am going to Rock Werchter, so 1 Europe show for me.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Irish Al wrote:
    Isnt Sian doin NYC :shock: :lol:8-)

:lol:

Oh you are naughty.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    have they moved you to the basement ? not to conform to any IT stereotypes or anything... ;)

Emmi - be careful, he's only after one thing.... free DVD rental! :roll:

We have watched a few films already. :think:

Irish Al wrote:
    Well done Emmi, the nearest thing to going out with me is another Paddy...which can only be a good thing :lol:
    Congrats, no wonder you havent been round here much....in that "fantastic just starting off phase" :P

He likes your style darlin', apparently. :mrgreen:

Oh and thanks everyone. :D It's all very 'aww' and 'yay' and 'hooray'. :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    hmmmm watching films..... :think: :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    " Happy St Patrick's Day " :)
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Happy St. Patricks Dublin crew. Have a good one wherever you are.
    36_15_27.gif
    Happy St. Patrick's day to the Irish still frequenting the Dublin thread! Good Morning to the rest of the people!

Are there as many 'outraged' and moaning threads when it's European ticket 10C presale?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Good morning...i log off last night for not make traffic problem.....but what happen to this people...O.M.G.
    the bitching is unbeliavable!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Happy St Patricks Day Dublin peeps :)

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Good morning...i log off last night for not make traffic problem.....but what happen to this people...O.M.G.

the board seems seperate these days to the goods store. everything apart from the goods store was working fine.

Seriously, did people expect anything diferent? it was the same in 08! there are maybe 1500 pairs of tickets, with 15000 plus constantly hammering the site to get them!
    it happened in dublin as well, we all know that one
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

the board seems seperate these days to the goods store. everything apart from the goods store was working fine.

Seriously, did people expect anything diferent? it was the same in 08! there are maybe 1500 pairs of tickets, with 15000 plus constantly hammering the site to get them!
    it happened in dublin as well, we all know that one
    yeah,i know didnt score Dublin.thanks to a friend im in...was strange all this people try to buy Dublin and not Belfast,2 hours with train distance
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooo yeah st P day so Happy Birthday Uncle Patrick !! his parents were imagentive !!

Oi you London dwellers , Sons Of Albion are playing borderline next week so I request you get ur butts down there !! :lol:

Come see the band as they storm through a set of new songs.

Sons Of Albion – 9:55 – 10:40
    Alight – 9:10 to 9:50
    The Supersonics – 8:25 to 8:55
    TBC – 7:30 to 8:10

Doors open at 7pm
    Door price only £6
    Saturday, 27 March 2010
    21:00 - 23:00
    Manette Street, London

~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thanks and hope your day in work isn't too painful :D

I'm going for a drive up the North of the country for the spin, better than wasting a day off work waiting for housemates to wake up! Just me and Seasick Steve 8-)

I'm staying away from The Porch for a while. Don't wanna see people hatin' on each other, much better to feel the love here and get the hype going again for the Euro shows :mrgreen:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Happy St. Patrick's day to the Irish still frequenting the Dublin thread! Good Morning to the rest of the people!

Are there as many 'outraged' and moaning threads when it's European ticket 10C presale?

mornin' all!

haven't looked on the Porch yet, i've already got bored with all the 'no shows in <insert name of hometown> again' threads... :roll: so am i to deduce that some people didn't manage to get tickets in the 10c pre-sale...? and they're a little bit angry about it...? :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I just had a quick look, yeah whinny old yanks again,

" oh poor me I've only seen pearl jam 4000 times and now they play in a town my uncles sister brothers friend lives in so I should have a ticket and no one else, *throws toys out of pram* "
    :lol::lol: oh they do make I laugh!!!!
    how about being grateful that they have a computer and funds to try and buy tickets to see a rock band ! In Burma more then 4 poeple meeting up together is illegal and if you wish to stay the night at a friends house you must first inform the police or you will be arested at any given moment.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • After the noon peeps.

I've just had the most delish ham, cheese, mushroom and tomato toastie... nommy nommy nom :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    After the noon peeps.

I've just had the most delish ham, cheese, mushroom and tomato toastie... nommy nommy nom :mrgreen:

i've just had 2 apples. :|

i'm jealous... :mrgreen:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I'm hungry again now.......
    Mmmmm... tea and biscuit time... shall i have a Penguin, or a couple of gingernuts...? Decisions, decisions...

That's right, i'll have both... :roll: