Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    'just happened to walk past it'? :roll:

*pfffft*
    i'll have you know that the Prince Arthur is 100 yards up the road from Dunk's place of transformation.

'tis but a coincidence.

so there... :D

p.s. they also do 'hourglass corsetry'. for those of stout physique. no doubt.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    crikey! page 2... after all the whining 'no tickets for me' threads... ;)
    does no-one else but me have a life ? errr... does everyone else but me have a life...? :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo the tickets for Simply Reds farewell tour go on sale tomorrow! Guess he must have gotten wind of Dunks evil plan :lol:

how do you even know this??? you are nothing to me now.

:ugeek: i put 2 and 2 together and mot mick hucknell :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cats are bringing in 'presents' today.... one mouse (which was duly crunched head first later), one little bird and something I could not really make out what it was. Oh... and one left a 'present', if you get my drift. What is happening this morning? Sian.... do you want 5 more cats to keep your kittyboys company? Maybe only 4, I'll keep my old girl - she only steals stuff.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning

yuck one of the reasons I couldnt have cats...

Al tell bro thats FAB CONGRATS we will be looking forward to seeing him on the BIG screen :D

jrd's been shopping with eddie izzard then !

ugh for so strange reason I said we would "spring clean" the kids room today :? not looking forward to entering the black hole !!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ugh for so strange reason I said we would "spring clean" the kids room today :? not looking forward to entering the black hole !!!![/color]
    V!!!!! What went through your mind!?!?!?!?! G is on her french exchange in a week - I was thinking of doing the same when she was away :oops:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    I just ordered my Slash special Classic Rock Magazine (with his new album). I'm a happy bunny. Love Slash - can't wait for this album!

Ordered the album off Amazon but not the special addition one...

Just got tix for Dinosaur Jr at Oxford Academy for me and David Jr when he returns... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Just got tix for Dinosaur Jr at Oxford Academy for me and David Jr when he returns... :D

Earplugs ... you WILL need earplugs. Dinosaur jr are the loudest band I've ever been to see :shock: :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Earplugs ... you WILL need earplugs. Dinosaur jr are the loudest band I've ever been to see :shock: :mrgreen:

:shock: yeah? :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    chime wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

:shock: yeah? :?

Seriously ... I was wearing earplugs and I could still tell it was loud. Others I was with weren't and it was the main thing people were talking about when we left ... and I know from people who have seen them multiple times it wasn't a one off. It was a great gig but some people were saying it hurt it was so loud :oops:

If you have earplugs lying around I would take them with you.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hello everyone... Another Monday morning.....
  • Indeed. Morning.

No thanks on the kitty front Rita, our boys are a handful enough :lol:

Eurgh, i've had a such a draining weekend, i'm absolutely knackered :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    monday night.... thank god monday is over. didnt help that i felt petty shit all day, and now feel worse :sick:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Tuck up in bed, Soupy and rest!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    G'day, people!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ahem... when i got really badly attacked some time ago why didnt you lot get me a signed letter and $500 in donations to buy me stuff????? I was in hospital too!! I too was attacked for absolutely no reason (something to this day that bugs me and also the lack of police help still bugs me)... you couldn't even get me a cheesecake or anything? :cry::cry:

no, seriously... glad to hear that the guy is doing well and i hope he enjoys his gifts though 8-) :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I didn't know you were attacked!

Also, that dude is really sound out! :lol: If it makes you feel better, I didn't donate anything :oops:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dunkman wrote:
    ahem... when i got really badly attacked some time ago why didnt you lot get me a signed letter and $500 in donations to buy me stuff????? I was in hospital too!! :
    ill donate for u too.....a bottle of ouzo!! ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dunkman wrote:
    you couldn't even get me a cheesecake or anything? :cry::cry:

I'll make you a cheesecake when you are in London in June.
  • anyone travellin from Berlin??? If so, please reply, we could travel together!
    It's my blood.
    *Bologna 2006; Verona 2006; Berlin 2009; Dublin 2010; Berlin 2010*
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    hey dunk

i'll buy ya a pint if you're making it to belfast in june :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    anyone travellin from Berlin??? If so, please reply, we could travel together!
    my ticket mate Yvi travels from hamburg..contant her if u like..is in the euro thread
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    eMMI wrote:
    G'day, people!
    I approve of the use of g'day.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    G'day, people!
    I approve of the use of g'day.

g'day Hinn, g'day emmi 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Howdy y'all....
  • Bonjour
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Howiyiiiiz!

Back in work this morning after babysitting my sisters kids over the weekend. Fun times :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    kalimera!!
    Another morning of international greetings!

Looks like I won't be spending a week-end at Hyde Park. Thank god for the Friday bands! :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:
    Another morning of international greetings!

Looks like I won't be spending a week-end at Hyde Park. Thank god for the Friday bands! :mrgreen:

LOL :D I have to admit though, seeing Stevie Wonder would be pretty cool...