Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo the tickets for Simply Reds farewell tour go on sale tomorrow! Guess he must have gotten wind of Dunks evil plan :lol:

my cunning plan is coming into shape! :thumb:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    redrock wrote:
    Good Morning all....

Hi Dave!

Nice 21st Drum!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks it should be an awesome one!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    I just made it out of the porch!!!! :mrgreen:

I have been around it because i am atually going to New york in may for my 21st!!! :)[/quote]

Niiiiiiiice :thumbup:

Morning all :wave:

Al - No, as you've guessed, we're not going to NY. And to be completely honest, it was joint decision after a very loooooong conversation about it. When I sat down and really thought about it, I wasn't that bothered... I was just being a spoilt child. I'm glad it didn't work, I'd much rather have a fucking blast in Europe and save for more important things in the future... like moving house... or getting married... or summat :oops: :mrgreen:

I ventured over to the porch briefly yesterday, put a few bitchin' yanks in their place and then retreated... glad to see all the whingy threads have been deleted this morning though :thumbup:[/quote]

Yeah your quit right but i thought Fuck it im only gonna be 21 once!
    Plus it helps that I will have money this year(For a Change!) :mrgreen::D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo the tickets for Simply Reds farewell tour go on sale tomorrow! Guess he must have gotten wind of Dunks evil plan :lol:

I will be gettin mine tomoz! hahaha ;):lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    ahhhh dunk has been saving is pennys for that tour.... that is the real reason that he is only doing london :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:

how do you even know this??? you are nothing to me now.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

Mrs. Dunk told me as I was sneaking out your bedroom window when you were on your way home from work. :lol::lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Mrs. Dunk told me as I was sneaking out your bedroom window when you were on your way home from work. :lol::lol:

that implies lezzie stuff.

i'm both totally angry and totally aroused at the same time!!! :evil: + :oops: = :shh:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i'm both totally angry and totally aroused at the same time!!! :evil: + :oops: = :shh:

Your getting Dunk too excited now!!!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning all. I'm so tired I could fall asleep on my desk............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • redrock wrote:
    Good morning all. I'm so tired I could fall asleep on my desk............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning :wave:

Same here Reetz... I'm knackered.

Doesn't help that I had the weirdest dream this morning about two African girls climbing a wall of snow, breaking it down and finding a rare octopus plant and then bringing it back for me to grow in my garden... very very odd indeed. :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

My work here is done.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I just ordered my Slash special Classic Rock Magazine (with his new album). I'm a happy bunny. Love Slash - can't wait for this album!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I actually did not see the bum...I must be losing my touch!!

By the way...lil bro will unfortunately be missing out on pj in June even though he's got tix :D

he's got the lead role in a new movie with Anthony Hopkins :shock:...I'll let him off just this once ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Congratulaions to lil' bro!!!!! How cool! And here I was hoping I could give him a big hug in Dublin... it will have to wait!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    I actually did not see the bum...I must be losing my touch!!

By the way...lil bro will unfortunately be missing out on pj in June even though he's got tix :D

he's got the lead role in a new movie with Anthony Hopkins :shock:...I'll let him off just this once ;)

whoahhh! How fucking cool is that?! :o:mrgreen:

Congrats to your bro! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

What's the film about? What's his role? When does he start filming? Spanish inquisition.....

Working with Anthony Hopkins... damn...... :mrgreen:
    Awesome news Alfred.

So, who's getting his tickets then?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Al pass on my congrats to little bro too :mrgreen:

So all his schmoozin paid off ... I bet it was such hard work too ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    well done to Al's little brother!!! :thumbup: 8-)8-)8-)8-)

bet he's regretting this monstrosity of a photo now though! :D

n648930914_255313_3937.jpg
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! that (the above picture) just scared me awake... :shock:
    right, now that i AM awake, i shall go for a swim and then be heading oot for a pub lunch... :D

congrats to the bro, Al. :thumbup:

(now... how much will he get paid and when will you be getting your cut...?)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

Hee hee that was a good night :mrgreen: ... music in that place was awful though :evil:

His screaming nightmares that night did keep us awake though :shock: :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkman wrote:

I can just see it now, Al's bro hits the big time and this little gem hits the front page of the News Of The World with the caption:

Actor found in Scottish vice shame
    After working on films with the likes of Anthony Hopkins, O'Donoghue's grime riddled past has been brought to the surface. This photo was taken before his big break, it shows O'Donoghue cuddled up to an unknown Scottish transvestite hooker. We tried to contact Mr O'Donoghue but he claimed that the photos were innocent and taken on tour with a group called his 'Pearl Jam friends'. Pearl Jam is a well known term for male love juice. The story continues...

:lol::lol::lol:

After working on films with the likes of Anthony Hopkins, O'Donoghue's grime riddled past has been brought to the surface. This photo was taken before his big break, it shows O'Donoghue cuddled up to an unknown Scottish transvestite hooker. We tried to contact Mr O'Donoghue but he claimed that the photos were innocent and taken on tour with a group called his 'Pearl Jam friends'. Pearl Jam is a well known term for male love juice. The story continues...

:clap::clap::lol:
    dunkman wrote:

:clap::clap::lol:

:lol::lol::clap::clap::lol::lol:

maybe the unknown Scottish transvestite hooker would like to know about this place.

*cough* i... errr... i just happened to walk past it on the way to our pub lunch today... :oops: :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    yeh yeah jrd... you just happened to walk past it on the very same day a photo of me in a rather fetching red wig goes online... :lol:
    'just happened to walk past it'? :roll:
    dunkman wrote:
    yeh yeah jrd... you just happened to walk past it on the very same day a photo of me in a rather fetching red wig goes online... :lol:

just trying to help you in your quest to look (more) like Mick Hucknall... ;)
    i mean... the red wig's a dead giveaway...