I entered Rita as a MIlf and that's what it gives me. :shock:

That's definitely my quote for the day!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Alice in Chains are in Germany that day :(

EDIT: Exchange with friend who lives in Noblesville

Me: Thought of you when I got details of a bands tour and one of the dates in Noblesville right around our birthdays

Her: Really. You should come over. Where are they playing?

Me: I would love to go but I can't. They're playing the Versizon Wireless Center

Her: How funny can you believe that's less than a mile from my house?

Me: :shock: :crazy: :wtf: :shifty:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Oh dear oh dear, best not linger on that thought Chimey!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited March 2010
    Good morning... A mile can be veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long Pippa... don't ponder!

Grand Prix tomorrow :D
    Post edited by redrock on
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i have not met any of them but have received facebook requests.
    i do not add randoms just coz we like the same band... there have been a few exceptions to this but not many
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Same here soupy... these requests have been there for ages... I just keep on getting more! If no one here knows them and I haven't chatted (virtually!) to them, I will have a tidy up!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    mind melt down on which bands to choose !!!!

they didnt say it had to be UK bands so thats good, though a little part of me would like to get sons of albion the gig !!!! :mrgreen:

will keep thinking
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    though a little part of me would like to get sons of albion the gig !!!! :mrgreen: [/color]

ooOOoo that would be sweet but I'm guessing not that many people would vote for them....
    Happy Mammy's day to the wonderful mothers of the Dublin Crew - Dad's, hope you looked after your SO's nicely, so that they will think yer not so bad afterall come June! ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    mothers day is not till may where i am from :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Like in the rest of the world soupy!

Thanks Jenny. I had a lazy one... breakfast in bed, then grand prix, then watched a tiny bit of france trashing italy, then bath, then lazing about, then a wonderful dinner cooked for me by hubby and daughter!

Now back to normal.....
    thanks Jen , herbie tryed making me breakfast , yogart and glass of soya milk as Mali was at a sleep over and he could do tea n toast ~ bless him. had a lovely walk along cannel, nice lunch then costume time as danced at a event in Reading last night now so tired, I hate late night motorway driving its so intense I cant sleep after. so back to bed I now go !!!! :mrgreen:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i have not met any of them but have received facebook requests.
    i do not add randoms just coz we like the same band... there have been a few exceptions to this but not many

i'd never accept random friend requests... never know how many of them are people trolling for personal info from other folks' pages... :shock: :o

always think the worst!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YD4Na67FbM

Unthought Known in HD mofos :thumbup:

the other one has already been removed so be quick!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    edited March 2010
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning... A mile can be veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long Pippa... don't ponder!

Question for all - do any of you know who these people from facebook are?

They want to befriend me on facebook, we have mutual friends but I don't have a clue who they are (or I think I don't know!). If any of you know who they are and if they have a pitname, tell me please!!!!

Grand Prix tomorrow :D

I don't think I know any of those names.
    Post edited by -Buru- on
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    'Allo everyone! And happy Mother's Day to those who celebrated it! xxxxx :mrgreen: (Ours is a different day.)

At worky right now, having an unwanted break from my lovely fella. ;):D At least I'm gonna have dinners waiting for me when I get home. :lol:

Anyway, I'm bored witless (only a handful of customers in about two hours) so will totter off to play Tetris or something. :P

Toodles!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    ' having an unwanted break from my lovely fella. ;):D At least I'm gonna have dinners waiting for me when I get home. :lol: !

oooOOooo... a lovely fella... do tell.... :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    ' having an unwanted break from my lovely fella. ;):D At least I'm gonna have dinners waiting for me when I get home. :lol: !

oooOOooo... a lovely fella... do tell.... :mrgreen:

Well.. :think: I don't know how exactly it happened, but it appears I have a boyfriend. *uber-girlish giggles*

He be Irish and.. Well, lovely. :mrgreen: *some more giggling*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    **girly giggles with Emmi**

More details.....?
    emmi :thumbup:
    you do realise that the dublin crew needs to know all 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

redrock wrote:
    **girly giggles with Emmi**

More details.....?
    emmi :thumbup:
    you do realise that the dublin crew needs to know all 8-)

Well.. We had some salmon with paprika and curry rice. And corn on the cob! Icy water for drinkin'. :mrgreen:

Now.. He says I can tell you anything, but I think not.. :D :think: We got to talking through a mutual friend and thanks to the funderful magicks of the interwebs. :lol: He's funny, likes cats and makes me foods. What more can you ask for? Also I think he's the sweetest thing in the world. And for some crazy reason he seems to feel the same way about me. :P

8-):mrgreen:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :mrgreen:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

:sick::sick:

;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    :sick::sick:

;)

tis young love miss tree.... we have all been there :crazy:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    eMMI wrote:

Well.. We had some salmon with paprika and curry rice. And corn on the cob! Icy water for drinkin'.

Now.. He says I can tell you anything, but I think not.. :D :think: We got to talking through a mutual friend and thanks to the funderful magicks of the interwebs. :lol: He's funny, likes cats and makes me foods. What more can you ask for? Also I think he's the sweetest thing in the world. And for some crazy reason he seems to feel the same way about me.

8-):mrgreen:

aaww that is so cool.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

Sweet! Hope he's all you're wanting Emmi! Likes cats and cooks for you... good start!

'morning to all!
  • Awwww Emmi i'm so pleased for you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    gooooooooooooooo Emmi :mrgreen:

morning
    Morning everyone!

Moved floors in work while our section is getting done up. I'll be in my own little office with one other fella in a few weeks! Very strange!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Moved floors in work while our section is getting done up. I'll be in my own little office with one other fella in a few weeks! Very strange!

oooOOOooo, 'ark at 'er with 'er own office...!!! 8-)
    have they moved you to the basement ? not to conform to any IT stereotypes or anything... ;)

Emmi - be careful, he's only after one thing.... free DVD rental! :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?