Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• they're in my cart, I;ve put in my credit card details and now i'm just waiting for the page to load...
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    this is crazy
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    so if they are in your cart do you have them??

you won't have them until you click 'checkout' and go through the 3-step checkout procedure. if you get through that successfully (and mine timed out at step 3 after i'd entered my CC details the first time) you'll get an 'order details' page showing you what you bought and containing an order number. you should also see the purchase in your order history.

What are the 3 steps??
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    anyone else have any luck?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    they need to kill the forum
    free up badwidth
    they have done it before
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • pablo5pablo5 Posts: 48
    This is very similar to the Wembley presale from a few years ago.

Why is it so crazy compared with the London o2 and MEN presales?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    anyone else have any luck?

hells no. :(

also, I usually hate Explorer, but it seems to be the only browser actually doing anything. :roll:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • But does it realy matter now seeing as they are 'temporarily out of stock'? What's that supposed to mean??? Surely they're sold out or not. Weird
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Beerbreath wrote:
    But does it realy matter now seeing as they are 'temporarily out of stock'? What's that supposed to mean??? Surely they're sold out or not. Weird

in carts but not checked out
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    I JUST GOT MINE!

They were sitting in my cart for at least 40 minutes! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

now only 8 mins till we do it all again!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Beerbreath wrote:
    But does it realy matter now seeing as they are 'temporarily out of stock'? What's that supposed to mean??? Surely they're sold out or not. Weird

in carts but not checked out

Ah, ok. But still, who's gonna let their tickets slip from their cart??? Grrrr
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I JUST GOT MINE!

They were sitting in my cart for at least 40 minutes! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

now only 8 mins till we do it all again!

exact same as myself! :P
    Keep on trying until SOLD OUT. The buy button pops up every once in a while. It means all tickets have been allocated but a number of transactions will be rejected and therefore the tickets back in the pool.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    so if they are in your cart do you have them??

you won't have them until you click 'checkout' and go through the 3-step checkout procedure. if you get through that successfully (and mine timed out at step 3 after i'd entered my CC details the first time) you'll get an 'order details' page showing you what you bought and containing an order number. you should also see the purchase in your order history.

What are the 3 steps??

step 1 - confirm delivery and billing addresses
    step 2 - confirm what you're buying and enter any voucher details if you have one
    step 3 - enter credit card details

then 'click' and hope it doesn't timeout - it did for me at this stage but i clicked 'try again', said yes when it asked if it was OK to resubmit form details, and then it went through after another long wait...

have had confirmation email from 10c now.

has NOONE else got any yet ? this is madness... and Belfast go on sale in less than 5 mins... :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    have had confirmation email from 10c now.

I haven't gotten this yet... :/
  • redrock wrote:
    Keep on trying until SOLD OUT. The buy button pops up every once in a while. It means all tickets have been allocated but a number of transactions will be rejected and therefore the tickets back in the pool.

So just keep refreshing that page yeah?
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    anyone got spares for either or both?
    suicidal if i miss my hometown show..
    this is fuckin crazy

and b'fast and london will only slow it further
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    What a head melt got tickets for both though absolutely BRILLIANT!!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    the tickets! in my cart! but it won't let me check out. :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    good folk of the now three year old dub thread... i have one spare for dublin! :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    fuckin useless set up altogether.
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    edited December 2009
    belfast1 wrote:
    good folk of the now three year old dub thread... i have one spare for dublin! :D

I might be looking for two... depending how I do in the General Sales on Friday!

Did you get Belfast ones?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    ive got my dublin tickets(i love my granny)

i could be looking for two belfast now tho :cry:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    What's going on? I can't even get the page up to try ordering!! :evil:

Only just got back...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

I might be looking for two... depending how I do in the General Sales on Friday!

Did you get Belfast ones?

i did and thank the man upstairs for that!!! i'm not sure how exactly i would've felt not being able to secure a ticket for my hometown! :o
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    oh good grief... what have i done...? :roll:

thought i'd just have a quick go for Belfast tickets but if it was like the Dublin ones i wouldn't bother... so of course i got straight through....

think i'll leave it until after Christmas before i 'fess up and say i'll be having the best part of a week off work and childcare duties in June! :shock: 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    oh good grief... what have i done...? :roll:

thought i'd just have a quick go for Belfast tickets but if it was like the Dublin ones i wouldn't bother... so of course i got straight through....

think i'll leave it until after Christmas before i 'fess up and say i'll be having the best part of a week off work and childcare duties in June! :shock: 8-)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Having zero luck with Belfast...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    i nearly cried, went to pay it crashed, after i put all the deets in and then i went back to my cart and they were gone, luckily i checked my order history and there they were