Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I already have a spare HRC calling ticket... non 10club

Dave?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Fookin' budget, I forgot about that! Which reminds me, I have an idea for the Dublin Crew '10 badge :lol:

I'm gonna be in work for Dublin and Belfast presales. Surrounded by pc's and fibreoptic connections, no excuse for not getting tickets!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?

Yeah definitely need 1 now, maybe 2... I'll take you up on that!! 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?

Yeah definitely need 1 now, maybe 2... I'll take you up on that!! 8-)

it's all yours sweetcheeks ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well I'll be staying at work late for the pre-sales :shock: ... so fingers crossed, touch wood ... anyone have a lucky penny :? :shifty: :wtf:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Well I'll be staying at work late for the pre-sales :shock: ... so fingers crossed, touch wood ... anyone have a lucky penny :? :shifty: :wtf:

not on me Chimey... i do have a fortunate tenner though.
    So Dunk your head going to explode when the father of Rose Martha is talking to the father of Martha Rose :? :lol:

... on a slightly related note was reading the Mojo interview with Dave Grohl and his daughter born this year is called Harper ... I seem to think I read somewhere that Ed called his daughter the same thing.
    chime wrote:
    So Dunk your head going to explode when the father of Rose Martha is talking to the father of Martha Rose :? :lol:

... on a slightly related note was reading the Mojo interview with Dave Grohl and his daughter born this year is called Harper ... I seem to think I read somewhere that Ed called his daughter the same thing.

Donald has already bailed out on me. He would rather it was just me and him, or me, jill, him and his wife.

but his wife wont come, and so he feels funny about being just with us two.

anyway, I've already earmarked his ticket for our Dave... father of Rathra Mose. :?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?
    Hey... you're muscleing (?) in on my taker of spare ticket!!!! :evil:
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?

i think he needs another anyway. But i had no idea he had agreed to take your imaginary spare that you dont actually have yet ;);) I've already bought the flipping thing thanks to my indecisive friend!! :evil:

some likeable queueing super fan freak will be better off with your 10club spare anyway... :thumbup: ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

Donald has already bailed out on me. He would rather it was just me and him, or me, jill, him and his wife.

but his wife wont come, and so he feels funny about being just with us two.

anyway, I've already earmarked his ticket for our Dave... father of Rathra Mose. :?

If you can pursuade Al to go I'm sure Jill could keep Al company ;) and Donald could have you all to himself :D

also :shock: :shock: :shock: at the price of the Dublin tickets. Ouch! that's going to hurt :oops: but it will be my 10th show :mrgreen: ... which I know is nothing for some of you lovely people :P
    chime wrote:
    If you can pursuade Al to go I'm sure Jill could keep Al company ;) and Donald could have you all to himself :D

also :shock: :shock: :shock: at the price of the Dublin tickets. Ouch! that's going to hurt :oops: but it will be my 10th show :mrgreen: ... which I know is nothing for some of you lovely people :P

that wont be happening young lady. :evil: :evil: ;)

what price are the Dublin ones? really bad?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?

i think he needs another anyway. But i had no idea he had agreed to take your imaginary spare that you dont actually have yet ;);) I've already bought the flipping thing thanks to my indecisive friend!! :evil:

some likeable queueing super fan freak will be better off with your 10club spare anyway... :thumbup: ;)

Bloody indecisive friends! Yep... there will be plenty of takers... I'm sure I will get tix later. Loads for HRC
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

Sorry :oops: ... should have guessed you'd be jealous of Jill getting to hang out with Al :twisted: ;)

Al said it was €145 for 2 in the O2 pre-sale this morning :shock: :evil:
    €75 for Dublin, which is what, about £65? Tis only about £45 for Belfast.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dublin is just fuckin' expensive. This is why the southerners go up to Sainsbury to do their shopping!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dublin is just fuckin' expensive. This is why the southerners go up to Sainsbury to do their shopping!

Thats well steep!!! £65 per ticket!

just so Ed can buy a new fucking axe! :thumbup: ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Chimey, you've just sold HRC to me, I get to hang out with that sexy little scottish minx jill...she'll be all over me like the rash on dunks ass :twisted: ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Well the exchange rate at the moment doesn't help matters at all for you all.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • The price difference between Dublin & Belfast is shite. God knows what 10C are going to charge later on.

Still can't decide on London. :crazy:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Irish Al wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Chimey, you've just sold HRC to me, I get to hang out with that sexy little scottish minx jill...she'll be all over me like the rash on dunks ass :twisted: ;)

evil fuckers!! :twisted: :twisted:
    dunkman wrote:

Ah Dunkles ... was only trying to find a way for you to get to see Al on tour ;)
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Ah Dunkles ... was only trying to find a way for you to get to see Al on tour ;)

there will always be memories Pips... no-one can take them away from me... except that Alzheimer guy.
  • im guesing 60-65 euros
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

there will always be memories Pips... no-one can take them away from me... except that Alzheimer guy.

*wipes away solitary tear* :cry:
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Jennytree wrote:

what?

thought it was E60 for dublin?
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    edited December 2009
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

Sorry :oops: ... should have guessed you'd be jealous of Jill getting to hang out with Al :twisted: ;)

Al said it was €145 for 2 in the O2 pre-sale this morning :shock: :evil:

thats E72.50 each.....the adds in the paper say E60....what the fuck is goin on?

the 10c pre sale better not be more than E60.
    Post edited by nutmeg81 on
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    redrock wrote:
    Its sold out. Only 10-15% went onsale at 9am.

poo[/quote]

think site might have crashed as neither mate or brother could get onto the pages properly.
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

what?

It is, but with TM charges it'll easily jump to 65
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Dave?

Donald has got back to me and now fancies going. :oops:

I'm so sorry Dave but hopefully Red can still offer you her spare?

my sincere apolgies... blame Donald on the day, you have my complete acquiescence to punch him in the throat :thumbup: he said this morning he didnt fancy it but looking at last years line-up and stuff he now fancies a good day of music and beer.

is this ok folks? Red??
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

what?

It is, but with TM charges it'll easily jump to 65

well i thought there'd be a wee jump but E12.50 of a leap for the 02 presale is a joke.
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london