Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Sorry - paid my Internatioanl $25 on Monday - member of the ten club since Nov .... does this exclude me from the pre-sale
    Jacky08
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I feel kinda sick...

this is horrible!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Jennytree wrote:
    I feel kinda sick...

this is horrible!

yup it really is
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    edited December 2009
    one mate only charged E67 per ticket on 02 pre sale?

jaysus wud the next 15mins hurry da fuck up!
    Post edited by nutmeg81 on
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    my membership is 2 weeks outta date and if i renew right now im not eligible for tickets!!

need tenclub standing for Dublin & Belfast!! can anyone help??
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    good luck everyone
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    cant get outta Goods unless i log off a/c and sign back in every time...whats happening
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • What's up with the link ???
    Jacky08
    it is fucked
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i'm getting 'no products are currently available for this category' in the tickets section... am i looking in the right place...? oh, and it takes ages to get that message... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    The usual carry on and when you do finally get through the tickets will be sold out.
  • nutmeg81 wrote:
    it is fucked
    Jacky08
  • noq I have a proxy error? :?
    got the tickets page, click 'buy'...and...'timeout'.
    grrrr...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    JRD.... are you on firefox? If so, try IE... firefox seems to timeout quicker.

I almost got some.... I stopped myself in time... it wouldn't have been reasonable.
  • jrd wrote:
    got the tickets page, click 'buy'...and...'timeout'.
    grrrr...

uNREAL - I got the same thing
    Jacky08
  • temporarily out of stock! >:/
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    im waiting to check out this is taking forever
    I see temporarily out of stock... well... that takes care of my indecisiveness
    yeeeharrrr... got some!

anyone wants the direct link to the Dublin ticket pair page it's

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/product.spring?sku=7307
    this is the biggest load of hairy gay balls ever!

GIMME MY FUCKING TICKETS!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    so if they are in your cart do you have them??
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    redrock wrote:
    redlady wrote:
    Just popped in to say Hellooooo too you all i`m back ....also a tenclub member now....yessss.... ;)
    Hello redlady... it's been a while!

Yes it has been aaages since i was here but i wasen`t a ten club member so i coulden`post annything inhere since the boards changed...i only could read the things you guys posted inhere :cry: ....BUT now i`m a member too so yyeeaahhhh for that ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Jennytree wrote:

Damn straight!!
    NOt automatically satan. Have you checked out? Are they in your profile?
    every time i check out it times out and them brings me back to the page where you get the tickets
    redrock wrote:
    JRD.... are you on firefox? If so, try IE... firefox seems to timeout quicker.

I almost got some.... I stopped myself in time... it wouldn't have been reasonable.

i am on firefox but on a Mac so IE's not an option...
    ...fortunately i seem to have got lucky... :D

anyone else got any yet ?

to be honest i'm not sure if i'll be allowed to go to Belfast as well so might opt out of going through this stress again and hope that if i can go i'll be able to swap my Dublin spare later on. also not sure how i'll be able to afford all this when the credit card bill arrives next month...! :( ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:

these are my thoughts. :evil:

I had Opera, Firefox and Explorer open - nothing! managed to click 'Buy' twice I think but then the whole thing went face-down again. :evil: nothing in my cart. bah!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    satansbed wrote:
    so if they are in your cart do you have them??

you won't have them until you click 'checkout' and go through the 3-step checkout procedure. if you get through that successfully (and mine timed out at step 3 after i'd entered my CC details the first time) you'll get an 'order details' page showing you what you bought and containing an order number. you should also see the purchase in your order history.