Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Bugger it, was planning to get seated tickets in the O2 presale, but you need a pass code.... thought it'd be like the HRC one and be open to basically everyone! Could have just bought a code off ebay by the looks of it. Ah well, guessing I'll be getting 10c standing then looking for swappsies.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i ordered mine off LiveNation this morning... Londomn baby!!!

the wife is coming to this one and me friend Donald... great stuff!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I answered my own question
  • dunkman wrote:

Are you going for Dub/ belfast Dunk??

I'll have to go to London to meet ya!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Anyone got a link for the 02 Dublin sale?

I used mine. Everyone gets an individual password. Can't even check if its sold out of presale tkts.
    Go back in it.... once you get to the purchase page, copy and paste the link here.. Lillou did that yesterday for HRC and it worked fine.... :D

HRC was open to everyone.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

OK young man.... now do as I say... go back into ticketmaster, enter your code, go to the puchase page and copy and paste the link here...... then I can get tickets too!
    Dave - got the HRC disabled tix for Rob and his mate so I guess I will have a spare for you (assuming I get the 10c tix - I don't think it will be a problem).
  • redrock wrote:

OK young man.... now do as I say... go back into ticketmaster, enter your code, go to the puchase page and copy and paste the link here...... then I can get tickets too!

Its sold out. Only 10-15% went onsale at 9am.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    redrock wrote:

Its sold out. Only 10-15% went onsale at 9am.

poo
    dunkman wrote:

can't amigo.... :cry:

Dublin & Belfast are on school nights and i need all my holiday days for the summer/school hols... HRC is a friday so its all good.

you and Al must be doing London though surely? It's a weekender. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

can't amigo.... :cry:

Dublin & Belfast are on school nights and i need all my holiday days for the summer/school hols... HRC is a friday so its all good.

you and Al must be doing London though surely? It's a weekender. :thumbup:

Al isn't doing London but Im working on him!! I hope to do london. I know if I don't AIC, Them crooked vultures or someone else good will be added to the bill. 3 gigs in 4 days? Christ!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I'm hoping that they have a good supporting line-up. Its the only reason my friend Donald is happy to come to this one. :lol: I'll need to convince him Fleet Foxes and such and such are on the bill... then he'll be happy
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Got busy in here all of a sudden :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Is it 5pm yet?
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Dave - got the HRC disabled tix for Rob and his mate so I guess I will have a spare for you (assuming I get the 10c tix - I don't think it will be a problem).

I got 2 HRC from Ticketmaster a little while ago... might need another though, don't know what the boys are up to yet... Wasn't expecting to be able to get them until later!!! Emma in hospital now so me and Martha just checked in to see what was going on!! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Looks like the Dublin presale has been and gone. I picked up two for the wif and me. Roll on June!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I really have GOT to get me an Irish O2 SIM card! Think I woulda thought of that before!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I really have GOT to get me an Irish O2 SIM card! Think I woulda thought of that before!

pm sent
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Jennytree wrote:

pm sent

All sold out now, but it was worth a try! I WILL get tickets this evening!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Well if you have time, keep checking. I had 2 in my basket at 10.15am.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • I didn't manage to get tickets this morning with O2 for some reason, and now I feel sick...seriously. Can anyone tell me realistically what are my chances of getting tickets in 10c this evening. Haven't bought this way before.... will there be many available? Sorry sorry sorry if this has all been asked done before but i'm panicking
    You're in your own world, let's see the whole world. Let's pick up your soul.
    There's still the 10c sale and teh general sale
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    seems like the money has made it's way to my cc. BUT there's still the fact that I'll be at work. :roll: just gotta wish for a quiet time from around 6:50 to 7:15. :D (Dublin was 5 PM your time, right?)

but I shall try and not worry, cause my big bro told me so. ;):mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    bloody hell, tis a hectic day in work! I don't want my brain thinking of work things, I wanna think of JUNE!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Mossyx360 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    And no Jen we did lunch in Dublin before, in blanch, cant believe you dont remeber it like i do :twisted:

Ah jaysis I remember it now! Sooorry!
    Mossyx360 wrote:
    DO ye guys think der'll be enough 10C tickets for 2moro ? :?

Can guarantee there will be disappointed people here tomorrow.
    Mossyx360 wrote:
    Where abouts ye from :D Cork for me :lol::lol::lol:

The logout button is up that way ^^^ ;)

Ouch !. :( :lol:

dont worry your not the only one from cork,

what parts are you from??
    i was wondering if we dont get ten club tickets are we better of on online or at on of those boots
    satansbed wrote:
    i was wondering if we dont get ten club tickets are we better of on online or at on of those boots

:wtf: not sure I understand the question...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    are we better of trying for them on the internet or heading in to the ticketmaster places in town
    satansbed wrote:
    are we better of trying for them on the internet or heading in to the ticketmaster places in town

Ah... they will probably sell out within 15-30 mins online but as long as you have decent connection speed I would go internet...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right got tix for 02...but trying for 10C...looks like should I get lucky tonight, both my spares are gone...although it has to be said €145 for 2 pj tix, just before xmas and with the mutherfucka of all budgets being announced at 3.30 today....bad form from those in charge...did people not check the exchange rate???? How can £41 translate in €72.50 :x

Yes I know I could have not bought them, but there is nooooooo way I can justify flying to the US and UK to see the band and not see them in me backyard :?

Dunk I DEFINITELY will not be doing london this year, wil be just back from Malta the week before and at the moment even Belfast isnt a certainty...sorry luv 8-)
    I need a coffee!