Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• I've got a spare Belfast to swap for a Dublin if anyone's interested.

PM me.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    :D my first ever self-purchased 10C tickets. :D

Awwww..... she's all grown up now..... :mrgreen:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    London is DONE! 7 minutes, no messing about!

Now its time for me to leg it home from work in time for Berlin :lol:

u got super fast computers in cork or what??!!!!!

Couldn't tell ye, I live in Dublin ;)

I fuckin' RAN for a bus this evening after getting the London tickets, and now I'm in my room waiting for Berlin! Fuck me this is tiring!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Did you all get sorted for the shows you wanted?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

yup (for once!) :D

you get Berlin too ? :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Fuckin bullshit. I was trying to buy from the moment the sale started but site was too slow and wasnt able to get in and when I did they were all sold.

O2 members in Ireland had pre-sale which started this morning Irish time, and this has to be the reason so few were available in the fanclub sale.

Having two presales - one for O2 mobile phone customers and one for fanclub members is a disgrace.

The only reason im a fanclub member is to have access to pre-sales for tickets when the band visit my country and the one fuckin time I want tickets, there none available.

Bullshit
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

yup (for once!) :D

you get Berlin too ? :roll:

Yeah, Berlin was a doddle.

I really think something proper broke for Dublin sale, it wasn't JUST the demand. I haven't come across a crash like that since... well... the last Dublin show.

EMMI! I'm so proud of you :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jaysus that was a nightmare!!

Like everyone else kept crashing but mine kept crashing at every step...got to put in my cc and it crashed again then took me back sayin I couldn't pay for something that wasn't there, then it totally crashed and I couldn't get in at all, not even to my order history and no email from 10c...said fuck it and came home, sent 10c an email to see if it had gone through, played with the kids, put them to bed, checked email and got a congrats email from 10c sayin it had gone through, thought fuck it seein as I'm online I'll try for belfast...bing bang bosh..Belfast in the bag :)

defo reminiscent of wembley 07!

I might have spare Dublin but won't know til after fri sale!
    I need a coffee!
    Al, you always are such a jammy dodger :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:

It's called positive mental attitude, I really believed that I'd get them (well except an hour or so in ;)) and usually works out :)

So after all that panic it seems most got sorted!

Nutty, dave and eldarion don't worry dudes you'll get sorted with a Dublin ticket ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Awwww..... she's all grown up now..... :mrgreen:
    jennytree wrote:
    EMMI! I'm so proud of you :lol:

8-)

I've been breaking into a little victory dance every few minutes. :oops: :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

It's called positive mental attitude, I really believed that I'd get them (well except an hour or so in ;)) and usually works out :)

So after all that panic it seems most got sorted!

Nutty, dave and eldarion don't worry dudes you'll get sorted with a Dublin ticket ;)

:thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited December 2009
    Anyone else not able to check their order history??

I just get that you've ripped our face off page :oops:

I didn't get a Dublin e-mail or confirmation screen but called 10c and they said I have them ... would just like to see it for myself :twisted:

Damn so gonna have to see Al in Dublin AND Belfast :roll: :lol:;)
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

yeah that happened to me too. I can't remember whether I closed the browser and started "all over again" or if it just fixed itself.. it was all a hot mess anyway. :roll:
  • well done all :D

if anyone wants to keep me in mind for their spare Dublin ticket, I'd be super dooper grateful. :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • well done all :D

if anyone wants to keep me in mind for their spare Dublin ticket, I'd be super dooper grateful. :oops:

Hey there Miss Helen :D

I will keep you in mind. I am not sure what is happening yet.... I got Dublin but shut out of Belfast :( They were in my cart I just could never check out :?
    chime wrote:

Yeah same here, but if you go to the homepage, click on Goods instead of Order History. In there, you can then click on orders and you will smile :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

Yeah same here, but if you go to the homepage, click on Goods instead of Order History. In there, you can then click on orders and you will smile :D

oh yeah, I think that's what I did too. :mrgreen:
    Jennytree wrote:
    chime wrote:

Thank you!!!! :mrgreen:

I DO have Dublin tickets :D
  • We just booked our flights for Ireland...

£11.96 return for both of us. :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:mrgreen: :geek: 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    We just booked our flights for Ireland...

holy schmokes! :shock: :mrgreen:
  • AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    Finally, AndiM will come back to Dublin! :mrgreen:

I'm really looking forward to that: Going back to Ireland (and Northern Ireland) next summer after my year abroad in 2007-2008 at NUI Maynooth. It took my some time, but now there's the definite reason for doing that :-), PJ playing there.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    assuming i'm allowed out the country :o i'll be looking at flying to Dublin, getting to Belfast somehow and then getting back to London on the 24th.

so before i start looking tomorrow, what are people doing... flying in to Dublin and then out of Belfast for the London show ? is that the cheapest or easiest way to do it ? or is doing a return from Dublin the way to go, just means getting back there from Belfast... sounds a bit mental really now i've just typed it...

right, True Blood's about to start on C4+1 so i'm off to letch, sorry, watch... :oops:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Dublin 50 mins
    Belfast 62 mins
    London 15 mins
    Berlin 6 mins

Us fuckin' Irish always causing trouble...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2

Me too! And then I realised I already lived here!

The excitement of the day has just gotten the better of me...

I've gotten to like putting things on my credit card over the past few hours.

Which makes the imminence of Christmas an unwelcome and frightening prospect...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    I can't wait to pay a whole €2.20 to get into town to see Pearl Jam! :lol:

I would recommend you fly to London from Belfast. It'll be just as cheap, and will take less time!

If anyone wants hotel info or the likes, let me know :D And another thing that may prove useful, Bus Aras (the main bus depot) do lockers inside the building, just in case people are coming in straight from the airport and need somewhere to dump stuff!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    What would be a good hotel in Belfast? Location wise etc?
    I'll have a bit of a look about for you :) Belfast is pretty small, not anywhere near as big as Dublin is.

A bus from Donegall Sq (which is city centre pretty much) to The Odyssey takes 5 minutes, but goes just once an hour. You can walk it too. http://www.odysseyarena.com/getting-here.html
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Merci :D

Will start thinking about Dub and Belfast flights and hotels tomorrow. I really should go to bed now :oops:

please dont put this numbers..193 euros from Athens..only to go.. :cry::cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”