Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :o :shock: :? :o :shock: :? :o :shock: :? :o :shock: :?

gaaahhhh! I'm all confused and can't think straight. as if I have any money. :evil:

would love to do both Dublin and Belfast.. yah, those are the ones I'll be going for. somehow. :roll: :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    you are coming emmi!
    there will be tickets for you, you might have to spend winter living in the streets or something, but this is more important :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So, what have I missed?!

Thierry, Wuhlheide in Berlin is a wonderful venue, I thoroughly recommend you and anyone else who maybe thinking about it to JUST GOOOO! Nijmegen is also quite a nice place :D

I'm gonna go to Duuuublin, and Beeelfast, aaand Looondon, and Hollaaaand, and Berliiiin :lol:

I've been :D all day!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    So, what have I missed?!

Thierry, Wuhlheide in Berlin is a wonderful venue, I thoroughly recommend you and anyone else who maybe thinking about it to JUST GOOOO! Nijmegen is also quite a nice place :D

I'm gonna go to Duuuublin, and Beeelfast, aaand Looondon, and Hollaaaand, and Berliiiin :lol:

I know, its like xmas. Great that we have 2 shows without travelling to far. Happy days.
    Hoping to do Dublin, Belfast and either London or Berlin. Can't decide which of the last two.

Is it nearly june yet? :D
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    you are coming emmi!
    there will be tickets for you, you might have to spend winter living in the streets or something, but this is more important :D

well as long as miss kitty has food and shelter, I'm grand. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Btw, Paul McClune on Today FM is giving away Backspacer every night this week. If you win that, you'll be entered into a draw for two tickets to the show on Thursday night!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    So, what have I missed?!

see u in all those places
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dublin belfast and berlin is the plan and maybe one other gig if i get uber lucky depending on what the undecided are
    I think I might have to swap shifts in work on Wed so that I can be home in time to buy tickets. Otherwise I'd be leaving it very tight to get home in time to buy the London ones... such dilemmas I have!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Planning on Dublin, Belfast and London.

Will have to stay late at work on Wednesday as journey home takes too long :oops:

Dave ... hoping op goes well.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chime wrote:
    Will have to stay late at work on Wednesday as journey home takes too long :oops:

Will have to do a runner from Parents evening! Last appointment to see a teacher is 4.15....
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i gotta wakey wakey early to get these.
    purchasing berlin is not an option as i need to be on the way to work, unless it is really really quick purchasing them.
    we will see
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    V V wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

V, Chime, surfy, Red, Dunk, Dave, byrnzie ....you lot GOTTAAAAAAA get over for Dublin at all costs...the crew needs to be together for the reunion 8-)

i cant make it ! :x :o :( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i'll dye my hair pink and put on a dress and go in your place...! 8-)

cool , come down couple of days early I'll teach u the basics of Thai massage and off to glasto you go ! hope hubby wont mind you sharing his sleeping bag ~ i'm sure he wont notice the swop !!!! :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Dublin, Belfast & London for me, and maybe Bilbao whenever they make it official.

For those of you who suffered the trek through the dreariness of Dublin's docklands to get to the Point in '06 (or '00, or '96) - as of today there's a new tramline all the way to the O2, and in a pleasingly nostalgic nod, the last stop is still called "The Point"

And I want to second Al's motion that
    V, Chime, surfy, Red, Dunk, Dave, byrnzie ....you lot GOTTAAAAAAA get over for Dublin at all costs...the crew needs to be together for the reunion 8-)
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Jennytree wrote:
    So, what have I missed?!

See you everywhere except Dublin. We're missing that one.... maybe 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

• See you everywhere except Dublin. We're missing that one.... maybe 8-)

Bloody hell! Is anyone coming to Dublin?!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

how much is it for a pint these days?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

how much is it for a pint these days?

Well, I know a damn fine place where Monday nights (i.e. day before the show) it'll only set you back about €3. So only about twice the Scottish price as opposed to the usual three times....

I'm someone :oops: ... aren't I :?

:P
  • chime wrote:

I reckon you probably are, alright. Hurrah!

I assumed everyone on Al's list had said they mightn't be coming.
    edited December 2009
    chime wrote:

I reckon you probably are, alright. Hurrah!

I assumed everyone on Al's list had said they mightn't be coming.

Nah somewhere back there<<<< I said I'm trying for Dublin. Belfast and London
    Post edited by chime on
  • chime wrote:
    .... and I love Extreme so part of my would love to do the Portuguese festival :lol:

Really Extreme are playing the same festival in Portugal, I may just have to see if I can do that one.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    chime wrote:
    .... and I love Extreme so part of my would love to do the Portuguese festival :lol:

Really Extreme are playing the same festival in Portugal, I may just have to see if I can do that one.

Just checked it and apparently not now :oops: ... for ages the event has been on last.fm and it had Extreme and Pearl Jam listed and because the Pearl Jam bit had come true I thought the Extreme bit must be true. Just looked at the festival website and no Extreme :(
  • chime wrote:

Just checked it and apparently not now :oops: ... for ages the event has been on last.fm and it had Extreme and Pearl Jam listed and because the Pearl Jam bit had come true I thought the Extreme bit must be true. Just looked at the festival website and no Extreme :(

Ah well never mind, would have been fun though.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Bleh, sick as a dog today.

Still have to sort something out with work tomorrow evening! 5pm and 6pm is such an awkward time to buy tickets!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    chime wrote:

Ah well never mind, would have been fun though.

Saw Extreme in '08 and it was a ton of fun :D ... they were my first ever gig age 12 :mrgreen:
  • hello irish people..need help..hotel in dublin and belfast..or the wearhouse u rent for all the international freaks,,thanks :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chime wrote:
    ]

Nah somewhere back there<<<< I said I'm trying for Dublin. Belfast and London

Cool! Same as me. Couldn't face trawling back through the pages, though.
    hello irish people..need help..hotel in dublin and belfast..or the wearhouse u rent for all the international freaks,,thanks :D

Get tickets first ;)

I think I'll start a thread for questions from anyone travelling to Ireland... yesh?

First things first - Dublin is EXPENSIVE! Most expensive city I've been in besides Copenhagen!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    hello irish people..need help..hotel in dublin and belfast..or the wearhouse u rent for all the international freaks,,thanks :D

Get tickets first ;)

I think I'll start a thread for questions from anyone travelling to Ireland... yesh?

First things first - Dublin is EXPENSIVE! Most expensive city I've been in besides Copenhagen!
    i see hotel prices now..O.M.G...and please start this ,,will help..as for tickets im not worry,u give your spare if im not score,NO? :D